Old 11-26-2008, 17:57   #16
taliky
Banned

taliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to taliky
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronz View Post
fake hair dont count
That hairs not fake! its the shavings from my anus! waaakeke!
taliky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2008, 18:04   #17
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥

DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrEdu2ko View Post
Im sure Mike doesn't care ...

but you on the other hand
And you don't right?
thats why you constantly follow me around and talk to me to try to get my attention.
Me being one of the people you said you "trusted" and "respected" and you complimented me on my personality and my humor all of the time.

Now all of a sudden, I don't like you because you're 2 faced and emotional, and you have all of these nasty things to say about me, proving my point as to why I just really don't care about you.

Go cry on mommy's lap you baby.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...237069fe41b0db
You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon
WheelZ Ninja 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Exavia Trojan 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Previsible Trojan 130> Trojan 130> Trojan 105

I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.

R.I.P Joshua Aaron Reviczky
R.I.P Chadley MacDaddy Gozzola
DarthPrevster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2008, 04:44   #18
mrEdu2ko
Chire!

mrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPrevster View Post
And you don't right?
thats why you constantly follow me around and talk to me to try to get my attention.
Me being one of the people you said you "trusted" and "respected" and you complimented me on my personality and my humor all of the time.

Now all of a sudden, I don't like you because you're 2 faced and emotional, and you have all of these nasty things to say about me, proving my point as to why I just really don't care about you.

Go cry on mommy's lap you baby.
I try to get ur attention? I try talking to you??!!? MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now Im 100 pct sure, you need go see your doctor NOW!!!!!! at least try proving what you are saying LMAO

WoW ~ Wildhammer

Rogue ~ level 80 ~ fear my dagger mother****er!!
Priest ~ level 80
Paladin ~ level 80
mrEdu2ko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2008, 04:50   #19
mrEdu2ko
Chire!

mrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond repute
Someone's imagination is just hilarious.

WoW ~ Wildhammer

Priest ~ level 80
Paladin ~ level 80
Old 11-27-2008, 13:54   #20
lil Water tao
Dunno.

lil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I don't think he cares. He laughs at you all of the time.

You're a joke.
Like edu said, i dont care what mike thinks, I'm doing this because i know for a FACT i can get you to react, even if its a little bit, you feel the need to rush in and protect him, Must be sad for mike he having to get his girl to protect him=(

DragonServer.
Water_tao
112-126-126!!! Water>Trojan>Trojan((One of the first 2nd reborns in Co.))

Quit like 2 Years ago.

[Talk]Mouset speaks to All : is so sad look to pops becouse Shes using hercules, when i has 2 clubs i was noob =([20:47]
lil Water tao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2008, 06:02   #21
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥

DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Someone's imagination is just hilarious.
Even 2 posts for me. Desperate much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Water tao View Post
Like edu said, i dont care what mike thinks, I'm doing this because i know for a FACT i can get you to react, even if its a little bit, you feel the need to rush in and protect him, Must be sad for mike he having to get his girl to protect him=(
My problem with you is you're just stupid sometimes and you say stupid judgemental things and then you call other people hypocrites for calling you on your ****.

One day you'll grow up and see just how much of a fool you're making of yourself by doing so.

You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon

I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.

Old 11-28-2008, 08:51   #22
Phoenyx
Godlike

Phoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I haven't really been on here for over year. And that was alread old news back then.

This thread = FAIL
Class - Monk/Warrior/Fire
Guild - Illuminati (Manager)
Potency - 317 (lol remember before it was BP?)
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
--------------------------------------------------
Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2008, 09:23   #23
mrEdu2ko
Chire!

Quote:
whos desperate? lmao
Girl I have ignored you for months, you couldn't stand being ignored you had to atack me with ur no sense ****, seriously if you want me to bring alot of **** up here, I could just to prove how much of a loser you are, till now Im being nice and not bring **** here coz of Mike, you seen not to caring much about him

WoW ~ Wildhammer

Priest ~ level 80
Paladin ~ level 80
Old 11-28-2008, 10:33   #24
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥

Quote:
whos desperate? lmao
Girl I have ignored you for months, you couldn't stand being ignored you had to atack me with ur no sense ****, seriously if you want me to bring alot of **** up here, I could just to prove how much of a loser you are, till now Im being nice and not bring **** here coz of Mike, you seen not to caring much about him
You've been talking **** to me for weeks even though I've had nothing to say to you, the threads speak for themselves.

But go ahead, keep making a fool of yourself.

I think everyone who saw the logs of you slandering Mike knows just how 2 faced you really are. It's really quite amusing how you're saying I have no respect for him, yet all I said to you was to ask him whether I live with him or not, how is that disrespecting him?

Again, you're just an idiot, who lies, and is just trying to slander me to no effect.

Grow up and get a job. Get off your ass and do something with yourself, maybe you'll lose a little bit of weight.

You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon

Old 11-28-2008, 16:48   #25
mrEdu2ko
Chire!

Quote:
You've been talking **** to me for weeks even though I've had nothing to say to you, the threads speak for themselves.

I think everyone who saw the logs of you slandering Mike knows just how 2 faced you really are. It's really quite amusing how you're saying I have no respect for him, yet all I said to you was to ask him whether I live with him or not, how is that disrespecting him?

Again, you're just an idiot, who lies, and is just trying to slander me to no effect.

Grow up and get a job. Get off your ass and do something with yourself, maybe you'll lose a little bit of weight.
please link us to that thread.

because if you can't prove that, oh well shame on you girl =)

WoW ~ Wildhammer

Priest ~ level 80
Paladin ~ level 80
Old 11-28-2008, 17:00   #26
lil Water tao
Dunno.

lil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond reputelil Water tao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

My problem with you is you're just stupid sometimes and you say stupid judgemental things and then you call other people hypocrites for calling you on your ****.

One day you'll grow up and see just how much of a fool you're making of yourself by doing so.
So your telling me, One min your kron's best friend, next your calling him a ugly crip etc, One min your mikes lover or w,e.
Next min hes a smack addicted drug dealer, Next your his lover again.

So rachel if you say im a hypocrite, I'm being a fool, I'm ****ing 19 and ive never once saw anyone with a ****ed up life like yours. And im sure theres millions, differnce is they dont feel the need to share it with people in an online game.

DragonServer.
Water_tao
112-126-126!!! Water>Trojan>Trojan((One of the first 2nd reborns in Co.))

Quit like 2 Years ago.

[Talk]Mouset speaks to All : is so sad look to pops becouse Shes using hercules, when i has 2 clubs i was noob =([20:47]
lil Water tao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2008, 17:05   #27
D4nGeR
Pintonator

D4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond repute
auhauhuhauha finally somebody sees my point over here, this girl is a dead end, jail keys, looneybin stuff lmao

LOL

Cry me a River SeriesIIIIIIIV

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Careful what you say pimples.
I dont Milk guys for their chars. so shut up and continue abusing these people like you always have, attention *****.
I lol'ed.
D4nGeR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2008, 17:56   #28
mrEdu2ko
Chire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Water tao View Post
So your telling me, One min your kron's best friend, next your calling him a ugly crip etc, One min your mikes lover or w,e.
Next min hes a smack addicted drug dealer, Next your his lover again.

So rachel if you say im a hypocrite, I'm being a fool, I'm ****ing 19 and ive never once saw anyone with a ****ed up life like yours. And im sure theres millions, differnce is they dont feel the need to share it with people in an online game.
YES thats the point !!! not like she can come now and say "u don't know what you are taking about", there is just whole conquer community as witness.

Im sure she got mental disturb or something.

so from now on, everytime she direct a word to me or bring my name up, I will be Quoting all the **** she used to talk about mike or kronz etc.

WoW ~ Wildhammer

Priest ~ level 80
Paladin ~ level 80
Old 11-28-2008, 21:36   #29
POSF
8==D

POSF has a reputation beyond reputePOSF has a reputation beyond reputePOSF has a reputation beyond reputePOSF has a reputation beyond reputePOSF has a reputation beyond reputePOSF has a reputation beyond reputePOSF has a reputation beyond reputePOSF has a reputation beyond reputePOSF has a reputation beyond reputePOSF has a reputation beyond reputePOSF has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

a 2 face calling someone else a 2 face. koooooooooool
Water-104

Liberty Server
Warr-1
Cinderella Server
Water>Archer - 61
Pisces Server
Water>Fire - 74
<3 Justin, Lee, Dee, Alex, Karl, Perry, n00b Turb, Fatteh Cloud, Edu (No Pinto), Andrea, Lewis, Pat, Jennie, Jon <3

[Whisper]arturbrasil12 speaks to POSF2: nice aimbother mother ****er!
[System]Adriano. has been killed by POSF2!
[Talk]Adriano. speaks to POSF2: **** you posf
emo ftw mission complete
POSF is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2008, 22:10   #30
DaftPunk
VERY SHIT.

DaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by POSF View Post
a 2 face calling someone else a 2 face. koooooooooool
i have 3 faces
[10:09:59 PM] cherry says: i can't use it.
[10:11:11 PM] cherry says: maybe there are toxics on my computer.
DaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: