Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 04:07   #16
zak is back
Banned

zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
lol justice even your imaginary friends hate you now
Old 11-22-2007, 06:16   #17
Invictus
Demigod

Invictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckk View Post
I don't think the other threads had actual evidence to back up Justice botting. Although I could be wrong, I haven't been in Pharos chit-chat in months.
I saw the video posted by leg and in that it seemed like he was aim botting but idk if he had posted about that video in another thread or not.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:13   #18
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
If he wanted to "take his gloves off" he shoulda done what everyone else has done and LEARNED and PRACTICED FB instead of resorting to botting. How retarded that after being the one person to video record EVERYONE to send to GM's he comes one of them. How dissapointing.

JusticE turned out to be a completely different person that what I had thought. At first he seemed really nice, sweet almost, and sometimes funny. And I stuck up for him SO many times its not even funny. Now I swear he has gone off the deep end when it comes to computer games.... threatening lawsuits, using hacks, blackmailing people for REAL LIFE cash, lying, etc. The list goes on. We all have the right to do things we enjoy, and many adults play games like CO and WoW, but most are able to distinguish between game/play, and reality. I don't think Justice can do that any longer. When he threatens people for dragonballs in a game over something completely unrelated, I think that has gone quite far enough. Bob... get some help! Seriously. You were bad when we first met, you are way worse now. GET HELP. There IS such a thing as internet addiction and I think you might be one of the people we see on 20/20 someday because they hung themselves over getting pwned in a game.

You cannot tell game from reality and that is a really, REALLY bad thing.

Not ot mention you hack now so I won't even bother to stay on CO when you are there, I refuse to play with cheaters, so go on your merry cheating way.

[/color]

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Old 11-22-2007, 08:26   #19
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
The Video got around but it wasn't posted. So Mackk JusticE aimbots glad I could clarify that for you.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:27   #20
Neowarcloud
ex-slave

Neowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Neowarcloud
Yeah thats def proxy...auto sit + 2 dif wep herc lolz
Old 11-22-2007, 08:28   #21
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastriona View Post
If he wanted to "take his gloves off" he shoulda done what everyone else has done and LEARNED and PRACTICED FB instead of resorting to botting. How retarded that after being the one person to video record EVERYONE to send to GM's he comes one of them. How dissapointing.

JusticE turned out to be a completely different person that what I had thought. At first he seemed really nice, sweet almost, and sometimes funny. And I stuck up for him SO many times its not even funny. Now I swear he has gone off the deep end when it comes to computer games.... threatening lawsuits, using hacks, blackmailing people for REAL LIFE cash, lying, etc. The list goes on. We all have the right to do things we enjoy, and many adults play games like CO and WoW, but most are able to distinguish between game/play, and reality. I don't think Justice can do that any longer. When he threatens people for dragonballs in a game over something completely unrelated, I think that has gone quite far enough. Bob... get some help! Seriously. You were bad when we first met, you are way worse now. GET HELP. There IS such a thing as internet addiction and I think you might be one of the people we see on 20/20 someday because they hung themselves over getting pwned in a game.

Not ot mention you hack now so I won't even bother to stay on CO when you are there, I refuse to play with cheaters, so go on your merry cheating way.

*Claps* I don't hate you anymore my birthday made me too happy . He used to not play much and just work work work was he working for Dragonballs? O_o.
Old 11-22-2007, 10:14   #22
zak is back
Banned

zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastriona View Post

[/color]

lol justice even ur online ex wife thinks you're a pathetic loser.

this is a win/win.
Old 11-22-2007, 10:33   #23
BurnElement
Leet Noob

BurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zak is back View Post
lol justice even ur online ex wife thinks you're a pathetic loser.

this is a win/win.
lol'd
Old 11-22-2007, 12:39   #24
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
JusticE aint that bad. But yes i did notice him aimbotting when i was there that day when he was fbing NIGGE

So much ppl use proxy these days.. WTF?!
Old 11-22-2007, 13:04   #25
BurnElement
Leet Noob

BurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond reputeBurnElement has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirConrack View Post
JusticE aint that bad. But yes i did notice him aimbotting when i was there that day when he was fbing NIGGE

So much ppl use proxy these days.. WTF?!
Most of the egyptions use speed hax these days it gets annoying but they still die
Old 11-22-2007, 14:17   #26
CalvinNHobbs

CalvinNHobbs is on a distinguished road
Those Vids are fixed some...Justic had 2 blades in jail and not club..I was there when Jada, Ownage guy, and Cloud there too...all 3 were speedhacking and hitting him for alot of hits very fast. The vids are slowed too...not legit.
Old 11-22-2007, 14:24   #27
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
lol...
Jada doesnt hack. I fbed with him loads
Ownageman doesnt hack he just ghosts. And Cloud aint the BEST at fb so >_>
P.s you only got one post.

Im not anti-Justice i like the guy but ****ing hell

Last edited by SirConrack; 11-22-2007 at 14:27.
Old 11-22-2007, 14:25   #28
BurnElement
Leet Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinNHobbs View Post
Those Vids are fixed some...Justic had 2 blades in jail and not club..I was there when Jada, Ownage guy, and Cloud there too...all 3 were speedhacking and hitting him for alot of hits very fast. The vids are slowed too...not legit.
Hmm so who's your char coz i only remember seeing ~Dreamer~(My friend) Dark~Heart(Me) and Krellian (Which i'm pretty sure wasn't you) oh and for a breif moment a noob warrior (Blue_mary_br) which was only there for like 2 mins.Good luck finding an answer ^^

Last edited by BurnElement; 11-22-2007 at 14:28.
Old 11-22-2007, 14:28   #29
NIGGE

NIGGE is an unknown quantity at this point
lol

Wow i Was Right So long ago But all u ppl Called Me Jelious Wow i Can bealeave it the biggest guy was Getin beatin down by 'Noobs' and 'Hackers'
he kept Callin me when hes hackin omg this is So Cute nd Happy b day Sir Jr hope u liek the robe lol
Well I guess the Song : Money cant buy u happyness: was wrong Cuz u got ur Bot Claiming 2 be the Best Sorry 2 hear u probly cant even beat a Retarded monkey i hope ur BFF Can help u when u take other ppl accounts aswell and Say it was u Good Job Jada i knew u would get him same with u tony <- Ya u see that dont u YA u do . Well As i Recall befor the Cheater came I AM ONE OF THE TOP 15 Fbers Biotch !
Old 11-22-2007, 14:35   #30
SirConrack
Banned

Top 15 is nothing... you are top 10 easy.
(so much **** ppl)
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: