Old 04-12-2019, 04:08   #1
hardek69

hardek69 is on a distinguished road
meka Youtube Collection

Hi meka. I have seen your video posts, and nice job for that. However, despite your efforts, some people get annoyed to your post and recommends you to put them under one thread. To start of, here is a good topic:

1. Challenge Dragon's Tomb Since 04/11

To other forum members you are welcome to add your video request here and let's help meka help us. Tia!
hardek69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2019, 09:25   #2
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardek69 View Post
Hi meka. I have seen your video posts, and nice job for that. However, despite your efforts, some people get annoyed to your post and recommends you to put them under one thread. To start of, here is a good topic:

To other forum members you are welcome to add your video request here and let's help meka help us. Tia!
Think we found meka's alt account. GG hardek69. You can go home now.
Old 04-14-2019, 09:34   #3
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
I highly doubt hes meka lol
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2019, 12:44   #4
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
I highly doubt hes meka lol
I could probably find out but that's so much work

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2019, 16:25   #5
meka

meka is on a distinguished road
Quote:

ok. thx
meka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2019, 16:29   #6
meka

Unhappy

Quote:

I don't know how to explain to me ???!!
Old 04-14-2019, 19:14   #7
hardek69

hardek69 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I am already at home rofl. If you got ideas to get rid of the separate video threads in this forum, then feel free to make suggestions.

There are some quest I dont wanna do esp if they have vague descriptions from tq at the cost of CPs. Seeing how it works and the probability will help me/us not to get TQd. Rather than just seeing random useless vids, how about seeing a vid some of us wanted to??

Have you challenged the Dragons tomb? Care to share a vid? I would appreciate that, rather than labeling me as someone else. Rofl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meka View Post
I don't know how to explain to me ???!!
I have no idea either. I did not do the quest. Since you make videos, care to share Challenge Dragons tomb?

https://co.99.com/news/2019-04-11/dragon_tomb.shtml

Last edited by trunks006; 04-15-2019 at 03:32.
hardek69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2019, 04:52   #8
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
I could probably find out but that's so much work
With great power comes great lethargy.
Old 04-15-2019, 11:48   #9
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
With great power comes great lethargy.
I would rule the world if I wasn't so lazy

Quote:
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
Old 04-22-2019, 09:34   #10
meka

Quote:
I am already at home rofl. If you got ideas to get rid of the separate video threads in this forum, then feel free to make suggestions.

There are some quest I dont wanna do esp if they have vague descriptions from tq at the cost of CPs. Seeing how it works and the probability will help me/us not to get TQd. Rather than just seeing random useless vids, how about seeing a vid some of us wanted to??

Have you challenged the Dragons tomb? Care to share a vid? I would appreciate that, rather than labeling me as someone else. Rofl.

I have no idea either. I did not do the quest. Since you make videos, care to share Challenge Dragons tomb?

https://co.99.com/news/2019-04-11/dragon_tomb.shtml
Okay. I will look for this
Old 04-25-2019, 03:47   #11
AhmedinAlirazin

AhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond repute
Meka Pro Mak DVD Blue Rey Colextion Plz Pro, Em Pay For Buy Ur DVD Or Blue Rey Em Subscribed Yutube Chanal.

Ur Help Alot Pipal Meka Good Work Pro.
Old 04-29-2019, 14:10   #12
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmedinAlirazin View Post
Meka Pro Mak DVD Blue Rey Colextion Plz Pro, Em Pay For Buy Ur DVD Or Blue Rey Em Subscribed Yutube Chanal.

Holy smokes Justy I can't believe you're still keeping this up lmao

Quote:
Old 05-09-2019, 16:34   #13
meka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmedinAlirazin View Post

I do not understand anything
Old 05-09-2019, 17:16   #14
meka

Red face

Quote:

1- Explain the new event Fancyland Invitation
https://youtu.be/KsUOA7MqudE
2- Explain the new event 16th ANNIVERSARY BLESSING
https://youtu.be/eHzoAgGcgs0
3-Explain the new event Secret Fortune Wheel
https://youtu.be/1HkTCtb5RhM
4-Explain the new event Film Festival Invitation
https://youtu.be/9Xwo6P5dV7M
5-Explain the new event Mystery of Inspiration
https://youtu.be/fCOg0HHvBKA
6- Event Mystery of Inspiration Stage 3
https://youtu.be/Iiw5eSAtSyc
7-Poker Collecting Event

https://youtu.be/bjS4w9OgiaQ
8-Event Anima Carnival Super Anima Master
https://youtu.be/cD54zC3NbIM

Last edited by meka; 05-28-2019 at 06:14.
Old 05-28-2019, 06:18   #15
meka

Talking Anima Carnival | Super Anima Master

https://youtu.be/cD54zC3NbIM

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: