Old 11-25-2017, 09:16   #31
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Illuminati~ View Post
Well only way u get cash from them is if you sue there asses.
Nah, You just say yo creditcard company hey my dude so I just paid money on this game for an event did the event everything was good and then boom they banned my account and not only that they didnt give me a refund for the what I spent to participate in the event. Credit card companies gonna be like ok brah np, I gotchu.

Then you say ** this game, ** this scum company, and peace out. Legit what im doing if they touch anything on my char.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 09:34   #32
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Na its as I speculated. Chr is online now and they stripped all items that can be sold that were in the event (psouls, STG's Sglory/thunder gems, and all the stuff on the wheel and even took some stuff that was not won but in my inventory such as db scrolls and I never even won a db scroll). So they in general did no cp refund and just cleaned out any inventory of the items from the wheels where items could be sold including it seems items you may have already had before doing the event. This is the way they make sure the markets are not flooded with the items. No compensation at all.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 09:52   #33
Conquer50

Conquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond reputeConquer50 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Nah, You just say yo creditcard company hey my dude so I just paid money on this game for an event did the event everything was good and then boom they banned my account and not only that they didnt give me a refund for the what I spent to participate in the event. Credit card companies gonna be like ok brah np, I gotchu.

Then you say ** this game, ** this scum company, and peace out. Legit what im doing if they touch anything on my char.
The issue is even if you ask for a LEGITIMATE refund (like in this situation) from your credit card TQ will hold your account hostage and ban it. This calls for a law suit and in this case a perfectly legitimate law suit.
Conquer50 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 11:11   #34
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Na its as I speculated. Chr is online now and they stripped all items that can be sold that were in the event (psouls, STG's Sglory/thunder gems, and all the stuff on the wheel and even took some stuff that was not won but in my inventory such as db scrolls and I never even won a db scroll). So they in general did no cp refund and just cleaned out any inventory of the items from the wheels where items could be sold including it seems items you may have already had before doing the event. This is the way they make sure the markets are not flooded with the items. No compensation at all.
This **** will have no effect at all. You could just have used 1k cps in multiple accounts and you would be fine. I'm sure many people did that. You can visit co groups in facebook and see many people posting SS of many items they won in the wheel.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 11:47   #35
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
I'd get a full refund if I spent 1k usd, then if they ban me I start a class action lawsuit. If enough people do this these chinese 2 inch scums will roll over to our will !!!!!!
But I didn't give TQ not a damn nickle in years still not.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 13:57   #36
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
This **** will have no effect at all. You could just have used 1k cps in multiple accounts and you would be fine. I'm sure many people did that. You can visit co groups in facebook and see many people posting SS of many items they won in the wheel.

Look I am just posting that everything I won and stuff I did not win that matched the wheel items they removed from all my inventories. I was not given any cps back. This is how they did it on my character when I logged in after they removed the ban12
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 15:43   #37
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
I'dd support or even start a lawsuit against them if they do a rollback anddont return my money.
I think you could consider this as a scam.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Pure-Water(fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water

QUIT (too late)
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 15:53   #38
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Controversial

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 15:53   #39
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
They are making it even worse by taking progress of everyone. Zangetsu from Neptune had ~170, then 648 and now 513, while my friend had 326, boosted it to 369 and is now at 333. Not to mention they removed the progress from the wrong item. He made his cap 9 crowns using 18 +8s but they took off 3 crowns.
Old 11-25-2017, 16:43   #40
sweetlady08
MeowMix

sweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I want my money back. My perfection is now lower than when I started that quest. Send my 59.99 cards back to my pay pal. I want my real money back. Kay Thanks.
sweetlady08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 17:22   #41
ilike2pies

ilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond repute
Rip.. Lol Thats sad. XDThis whole situation is sad though.
ilike2pies is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 17:27   #42
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilike2pies View Post
Rip.. Lol Thats sad. XDThis whole situation is sad though.
Not sad for TQ tho their pockets are heavier than before.

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 17:29   #43
aff

Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
They are making it even worse by taking progress of everyone. Zangetsu from Neptune had ~170, then 648 and now 513, while my friend had 326, boosted it to 369 and is now at 333. Not to mention they removed the progress from the wrong item. He made his cap 9 crowns using 18 +8s but they took off 3 crowns.
And Zangetsu is at 201 now. TQ with the 0 ****s given.
Old 11-25-2017, 17:34   #44
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
seems like anyone who didnt go over 9 suns is safe
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2017, 17:35   #45
ilike2pies

ilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond repute
LOL jesus.. And yeah But the thing is something like this is probably legitemately something that you could file a lawsuit against if they dont offer refunds to the players who bought stuff.
ilike2pies is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: