AName is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
Hey baby quin, we miss you in the group. Come back to us
**** everyone
AName is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2017, 07:39   #32
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AName View Post
Even if it's random, it will happen the higher perfection will get stam, and the opponent will never have a full stam bar, also the x2 can 1hit or nearly 1hit 70k+ waters.
I was just trying to point out it does not proc as often as people think it usually takes 15 - 20 or more zaps, etc.

With that said I have always wondered why you do not see more high end well played STG fires, etc. since if you are trying to beat a ninja in overall points that has a much higher perfection it is one of the options to having a much better chance of winning things like Epk and all yet I guess that is for a different discussion xD

:P
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2017, 10:23   #33
scorgie

scorgie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUP|D0N View Post
Obviously you are biased to that side and on his **** at least the other guy was closer and said half but still wrong. Oh and he wasn't trying on Saturday and could have easily won cs elite pk if he wanted to. Also I didn't say anything about KK losing elite pk matches if people could read I said for team matches. Funny how you are talking **** about KK perfection and that was the point our perfection and nobility has been lower and we haven't transferred out and winning most the team matches.
I'm not even on the same server as Khang, why would I be "on his dick" as you put it? The fact is you are lying to make yourself feel good about losing, or at least believing may's bull **** about how you aren't really losing. The same kind of dumb **** she used to say about he she ran cdubb out of the server after a solid couple months of comprehensibly losing to them at everything - and I was on her side for that so if anything my memory would be biased towards myself. You lot lose every elite, all clan maps, cant show your faces at gw, cant break 6k points at ctf and lose the majority of team events, and you think you're not getting your asses handed to you.

You're clearly just another one of may's cucked little fan club, but hey if you think 3/8 is most (for December at least) then good for you pal.

Maybe "Mike" will fall back into the trap and bankroll some perfection for KK or at least pay for your transfers to a dead server.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:02   #34
CUP|D0N
Brendan

CUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to CUP|D0N
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorgie View Post
I'm not even on the same server as Khang, why would I be "on his dick" as you put it? The fact is you are lying to make yourself feel good about losing, or at least believing may's bull **** about how you aren't really losing. The same kind of dumb **** she used to say about he she ran cdubb out of the server after a solid couple months of comprehensibly losing to them at everything - and I was on her side for that so if anything my memory would be biased towards myself. You lot lose every elite, all clan maps, cant show your faces at gw, cant break 6k points at ctf and lose the majority of team events, and you think you're not getting your asses handed to you.

You're clearly just another one of may's cucked little fan club, but hey if you think 3/8 is most (for December at least) then good for you pal.

Maybe "Mike" will fall back into the trap and bankroll some perfection for KK or at least pay for your transfers to a dead server.
Wow you really are dumb as **** I clearly said team events and you keep bringing up other ****. Funny how you keep bringing up 3 and everyone trying to blame the holidays for losing I guess there was a holiday last event too? And yeah if it was so boring maybe every kiss ass wouldn't have to be on his side. And yeah I do go to ctf so you were wrong about that on. Yeah you clearly are on his **** saying that **** " 1 vs 1 me like that was *** and shows it.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:23   #35
AName

AName is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
I was just trying to point out it does not proc as often as people think it usually takes 15 - 20 or more zaps, etc.

With that said I have always wondered why you do not see more high end well played STG fires, etc. since if you are trying to beat a ninja in overall points that has a much higher perfection it is one of the options to having a much better chance of winning things like Epk and all yet I guess that is for a different discussion xD

:P
The fire would only have the advantage in earlier rounds, due to matches ending faster. Longer matches, the fire would eventually get x2 and die. (I have one hit 70k hp fire taos with a lower p attack dwarr swipe). I don't think fire taos would do much to a higher perfection unless its a early match.
AName is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2017, 11:47   #36
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The fire would only have the advantage in earlier rounds, due to matches ending faster. Longer matches, the fire would eventually get x2 and die. (I have one hit 70k hp fire taos with a lower p attack dwarr swipe). I don't think fire taos would do much to a higher perfection unless its a early match.
Point well noted on the absolte luck hit stuff
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 01-10-2017, 12:24   #37
GetRekt

GetRekt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Elite pretty easy to win when you get stam procs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
You would be surprised. The stamina proc is very random. It could take 4 hits and proc and it could take 20+ to proc zapping or attack skill. It sometimes sounds better on paper then in game xD. It does work, however, yet it is very very random on the chances with more of the procs being in the 15-20 range or at least that is my findings when I have to start zapping.

What can be huge for an attack player like Khang is the absolute luck which you get for 325 and then having the higher perfection level. If that hits it is bad news to the opponent.
Quote:
As noobie/Showtime said, it is completely random. And my whole point was what u said exactly "The fire would have advantage in earlier rounds". It would be harder to keep ahead on points in a 3min match if u run out of stam vs a fire. As to proc being random despite having higher perfection. This was my whole point
I'm not saying it was impossible for BangRoc to win just harder in that shorten time.
GetRekt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2017, 12:31   #38
GetRekt

GetRekt is on a distinguished road
As for Scorgie and CUP|DON, Relax guys . It ain't that serious
Everyone wins and loses sometimes.
GetRekt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2017, 12:49   #39
noobie.com

Where is my water to REV me? What Dead, Dang I guess I will float for a while. Everyone dies in this game it's just who has more fun doing so xD.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 01-10-2017, 15:03   #40
CUP|D0N
Brendan

CUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetRekt View Post
As for Scorgie and CUP|DON, Relax guys . It ain't that serious
Everyone wins and loses sometimes.
Doubt he would win once vs bangroc team or May's and tries to talk smack about our so few wins. If I wanted to be on a dead server I would have stayed at Emerald, but to me it's pointless to play if you are going to sit on server and do nothing. Rather play vs three kings and higher perfection accounts.
Old 01-11-2017, 15:27   #41
Siarei

Siarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond repute
Am I the only one here wanting to see max jiang stat details?
Siarei is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2017, 20:33   #42
Ichigo69
Moe

Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Here's what happens when the real pilots log on, 55 secs baby
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	440168230.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	343.8 KB
ID:	151067  
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2017, 20:33   #43
JediMindTrick

JediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo69 View Post
Here's what happens when the real pilots log on, 55 secs baby
^ ditto
Old 01-11-2017, 20:41   #44
CUP|D0N
Brendan

Funny how quick people want to say something now but yeah I wasn't even on, plus wasn't it the same real pilot that got hit 10 times in a row by senpai in cs elite pk and couldn't get one hit?
Old 01-11-2017, 20:44   #45
JediMindTrick

JediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUP|D0N View Post
Funny how quick people want to say something now but yeah I wasn't even on, plus wasn't it the same real pilot that got hit 10 times in a row by senpai in cs elite pk and couldn't get one hit?
#StayWoke

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: