Old 07-22-2015, 19:51   #1
NotThatObvious
ILY~

NotThatObvious is on a distinguished road
(Late) My opinion on the forum drama

Hello everyone, I have been checking on the forums lately, but I didn't have an account, when I saw the Khaled threads I thought, hey I should make an account to state my views and try to save this community. I know this might be a bit late, but you should blame Rxin for taking so long to approve my account(I still love him though )

First of all I would like to say that you guys are all mean, and you should cut Khaled some slack, Khaled is only human just like us, we all make mistakes, we all lie everyday in our lives. This doesn't mean we should bully him on the forums because he decided to lie about a few things. We already lost a precious member(Rachel) to the senseless bullying. We don't want to lose more people.

Secondly, I've recently noticed a huge amount of hate and anger towards fellow community members, and this has to stop. We are all human beings after all, why do we have to spread hate and negative energy? Why not just love each other and live and let live?

I hope this post makes a difference, I hope everyone starts changing their attitude from negative to positive and start loving each other more. We are supposed to be spreading love guys, love is the ultimate power. #lovewins

And to Khaled, you should come back, I'm sure if you apologize for your hideous actions, people will forgive you and forget about your sins.

I love you all guys, please spread the love. <3

Our mission on earth is to spread love <3

~Feminist
NotThatObvious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2015, 20:23   #2
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThatObvious View Post
Hello everyone, I have been checking on the forums lately, but I didn't have an account, when I saw the Khaled threads I thought, hey I should make an account to state my views and try to save this community. I know this might be a bit late, but you should blame Rxin for taking so long to approve my account(I still love him though )

First of all I would like to say that you guys are all mean, and you should cut Khaled some slack, Khaled is only human just like us, we all make mistakes, we all lie everyday in our lives. This doesn't mean we should bully him on the forums because he decided to lie about a few things. We already lost a precious member(Rachel) to the senseless bullying. We don't want to lose more people.

Secondly, I've recently noticed a huge amount of hate and anger towards fellow community members, and this has to stop. We are all human beings after all, why do we have to spread hate and negative energy? Why not just love each other and live and let live?

I hope this post makes a difference, I hope everyone starts changing their attitude from negative to positive and start loving each other more. We are supposed to be spreading love guys, love is the ultimate power. #lovewins

And to Khaled, you should come back, I'm sure if you apologize for your hideous actions, people will forgive you and forget about your sins.

I love you all guys, please spread the love. <3
You're right.. im very sorry for bullying khaled. Please come back to us
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2015, 21:56   #3
Six
Top Player

Six has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond repute
I hate feminism
Sixinchsub
Warrior

Meteor-Thunder/Lucky7/Wildswan/Pheonix/BabyIcey/Eternity/SummerWind/
Thunder

I dare you to try and melee me.
Six is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2015, 23:50   #4
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
He started it. We haven't forced him to say that he is the best fber, even though nobody on the forum gave a **** about futile stuff like that.

P.S.: Which is your main forum account?
Old 07-23-2015, 00:29   #5
SuperDucky
Dre

SuperDucky will become famous soon enoughSuperDucky will become famous soon enough
I laughed a little when you said try to save this community.

Retired
SuperDucky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2015, 01:01   #6
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
He started it. We haven't forced him to say that he is the best fber, even though nobody on the forum gave a **** about futile stuff like that.

P.S.: Which is your main forum account?
It's Zynn.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:40   #7
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
It's the girl next door.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2015, 11:03   #8
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
I need to go outside less, I almost fell for this damn troll!
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2015, 21:40   #9
Zynn
Girl Gamer

Zynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
I hate feminism
hanekk omak! (Am I doing this right?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
It's Zynn.
It's actually not
Call me daddy

#RealGirlGamer #ProudFeminist #EqualityForAllHumanBeans #IDontFkWitYewwwwwww
Zynn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2015, 21:45   #10
RockSolid

RockSolid is on a distinguished road
do not came buck I will kos mask foreverrrrr
RockSolid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2015, 23:40   #11
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynn View Post

It's actually not
I only said that because you removed me from your signature.
Old 07-30-2015, 04:20   #12
fist of nod

fist of nod is on a distinguished road
It would be nice when posting a new thread or a replying that some ignorant people would stop post crap that has nothing to do with the subject. and is just dam right bang out of order. but i guess they don't play the game and just have no life at all.
Old 07-30-2015, 05:31   #13
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fist of nod View Post
It would be nice when posting a new thread or a replying that some ignorant people would stop post crap that has nothing to do with the subject. and is just dam right bang out of order. but i guess they don't play the game and just have no life at all.

hi how are u?
Old 07-30-2015, 08:38   #14
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
I hate feminism
I dearly second this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynn View Post
No you're not, you dumb *****.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 07-30-2015 at 08:41.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2015, 13:26   #15
~DeSiRe

~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute~DeSiRe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThatObvious View Post
... We already lost a precious member(Rachel) to the senseless bullying. We don't want to lose more people....
u musta missed the follow up post by their close friend stating the bullying had nothing to do with it and they had incurable diseases causing them pain

I can understand committing suicide over that, but over cyber bullying? Man the **** up *****.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: