Old 08-20-2014, 16:11   #16
SuperDucky
Dre

SuperDucky will become famous soon enoughSuperDucky will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dussel View Post
Wow Joe, you want it back so we can kill you guys again? You ran away when you attacked the server and ran away when we came to you guys.

Either way, I would welcome it back to have a chance to kill you some more.
^^ Weird that someone who was a ghost majority of the time is asking for it to brought back.

Anyways, I agree. I never got to experience this feature as it was never implemented in my server. It looked fun.

Retired
SuperDucky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2014, 19:35   #17
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Better yet, create a new area that isn't tc for it, or allow players to opt out. **** making tc an open pk area.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2014, 23:58   #18
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
hmm..open pk in windplain yes but in twin city nahhh
Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2014, 00:31   #19
AlienGod
Ali3n|G0d

AlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond repute
What i find funny as hell is, people *****, and moan about pvp on a pvp based game o.O
AlienGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2014, 00:50   #20
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienGod View Post
What i find funny as hell is, people *****, and moan about pvp on a pvp based game o.O
TC is supposed to be a safe place for people to sit around, or buy pots, or sell items, or repair, or do arena matches, or whatever, without being attacked. Changing that is just silly. I think it was a good idea, it just needs to be moved somewhere that isn't tc.
Old 08-21-2014, 01:09   #21
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
TC is supposed to be a safe place for people to sit around, or buy pots, or sell items, or repair, or do arena matches, or whatever, without being attacked. Changing that is just silly. I think it was a good idea, it just needs to be moved somewhere that isn't tc.
I liked how they had it before. It was like forcing sex on unaware targets

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2014, 01:15   #22
AlienGod
Ali3n|G0d

AlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Uggh i really dunno how people on classic servers deal with it... oh yea they go afk in market.....

And crying about a pvp feature on a pvp based game is stupid, if you want to be safe, and go afk and do **** go play crazy tao
AlienGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2014, 01:43   #23
Konker2020
God

Konker2020 will become famous soon enough
Absolutely, bring it back, but do it right and make a new PK mode that invaders and defenders have to enter in order to attack or be attacked. Not a difficult concept.

Twin City is and has always been the primary hub for the game ever since PK was disabled in the first place.

Also, disable shackle by both the invaders and defenders. This is Cross Server PK with it's own dedicated PK mode, we don't need a bunch of fking pansies hiding behind shackle because they managed to kill someone 1 time to the 100 times they got slaughtered.

And enable potions other than CP pots, while yes it's a great marketing ploy to only enable CP pots, it's stupid and anti-fun. Being someone who uses life fruits in pk tournaments regularly it doesn't bother me being unable to use regular pots, but really? Forcing people who are just looking for friendly competition to fight at a disadvantage simply because they left their own server?
Konker2020 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2014, 08:35   #24
ghfdhhdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienGod View Post
Uggh i really dunno how people on classic servers deal with it... oh yea they go afk in market.....
That's all well and good, but
1) it's a waste of time to go to market.
2) you can't stay in market while doing arena matches, because it will kick you out after each one, and it's also a good idea to stay near a pharmacist, for obvious reasons.
3) Events and other quests and such are all in tc, getting killed while trying to do them is stupid as ****.
Old 08-21-2014, 08:42   #25
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
maybe, make it like, you can pk someone in:
1. pk mode
2. team
3. guild
4. revenge
5. j/h.

not in: peace, cap.

i say, if you go in another server, you automatically be in pk mode, like in arenas, and back in cap, when you get out.
Old 08-21-2014, 09:15   #26
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
lol TTB still plays this game xD

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2014, 09:46   #27
Konker2020
God

Konker2020 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
maybe, make it like, you can pk someone in:
1. pk mode
2. team
3. guild
4. revenge
5. j/h.

not in: peace, cap.

i say, if you go in another server, you automatically be in pk mode, like in arenas, and back in cap, when you get out.
Autohunting people in Jiang were the majority of the complaints, sure you don't lose color, not like it matters because you're shackled.
Konker2020 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2014, 20:04   #28
TheTrashBag
GarbageMan

TheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond repute
If you were to make it a certain mode for cross server pk, no one would even enter that mode and still AFK in TC....

I feel many of the complaints were actually from the event quests right outside of left gate of TC. People were just camping the questers killing them over and over so they couldnt complete them.

Move the event quest area out of TC, perhaps into the promo center, and make Jiang Hu free courses build up fast in other areas besides twin city and problem solved...
Btw, vanilla's worked for potting in the cross server function... not only cp pots

Started Conquer Online 01/05/05
Cinderella>SnowWhite >Columbus

~MagicTrashBag~
140 Wat/Dra/Dra

TheShadow
119 Wat/War/Nin

MagicGarbageCan
99 Fir/Fir/Fir

TeaBagged
Taking out the trash one player at a time
TheTrashBag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-21-2014, 21:47   #29
pumkindemon
X.X i die

pumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pumkindemon
bls man no bk me for dps
pumkindemon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2014, 05:25   #30
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, we are not removing the Cross-Server PK from the game, but closed the function temperately. We will bring it back in near future after mild adjustments. When it comes back, it will become a better function!~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: