Old 08-10-2014, 17:44   #1
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
egy price

Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2014, 18:02   #2
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Lol I've been trying to sell mine that is p7 and max lvl for 140 haha.

But I'm guessing that's too much for you as well, so what's the point of this thread?
Old 08-10-2014, 18:13   #3
SuperDucky
Dre

SuperDucky will become famous soon enoughSuperDucky will become famous soon enough
That egys are part Jewish.

Retired
SuperDucky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2014, 18:34   #4
JaththeGod

JaththeGod is on a distinguished road
Does anyone know why so many Egpytions play this game?
Level: 133
BP: 249
Nobility: Earl
Playing Since: 2009
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2014, 18:41   #5
ßytchSlap

ßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaththeGod View Post
They infest all games

gurleen
~Pain~

Dragon

Pretty~Princesa
ßytchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2014, 18:48   #6
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDucky View Post
That egys are part Jewish.
This hurts my soul.
Quote:
Umm it mostly attracts kiddies @ internet cafés. Most of whom are denied independent internet access at this age by their parents. You have a kid who goes to an internet café, and then he's introduced to this game or that he accidentally saw it. He goes to school tomorrow and next thing you know, the whole class plays it.

That and the fact that TQ did a lot of promoting years back which helped a lot.

What's funnier is, the fact that you just asked a dumb question about how an online game has been successfully promoted, when you could have easily googled it. It's a no brainer.
Old 08-10-2014, 19:38   #7
JaththeGod

JaththeGod is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
This hurts my soul.

Umm it mostly attracts kiddies @ internet cafés. Most of whom are denied independent internet access at this age by their parents. You have a kid who goes to an internet café, and then he's introduced to this game or that he accidentally saw it. He goes to school tomorrow and next thing you know, the whole class plays it.

That and the fact that TQ did a lot of promoting years back which helped a lot.

What's funnier is, the fact that you just asked a dumb question about how an online game has been successfully promoted, when you could have easily googled it. It's a no brainer.
Every other game I played there were practically no Egyptians. I was wondering why Conquer Online has specifically high amount of Egyptian players considering the game is based in US, EU and China....
Level: 133
BP: 249
Nobility: Earl
Playing Since: 2009
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2014, 19:46   #8
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Every other game I played there were practically no Egyptians. I was wondering why Conquer Online has specifically high amount of Egyptian players considering the game is based in US, EU and China....
It just happened, there's really no explanation.
Old 08-10-2014, 20:25   #9
SuperDucky
Dre

SuperDucky will become famous soon enoughSuperDucky will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I always thought it was marketing and that it's really easy to bot in this game. The fact that it's F2P (technically) probably helps as well.

Retired
Old 08-10-2014, 20:40   #10
~Ahmed~

Convenient botting doesn't attract a specific group of people in one geographic location to play a game. They'd struggle with the bots even more than they do with the game.

Can you people please stop spurting so much bullshit. You clearly don't know anything about this. You're just mad.
Old 08-10-2014, 20:44   #11
SuperDucky
Dre

The botting part applied to anyone not just egys. Even though I believe a lot of botters are egys.

Retired
Old 08-10-2014, 21:20   #12
~Ahmed~

but it is not the reason they joined the game in the first place, is it?
Old 08-10-2014, 21:24   #13
SuperDucky
Dre

Could be. If they see their friends that play getting good stuff relatively quickly.

Retired
Old 08-10-2014, 23:24   #14
pangsepyon
GodofDeath

pangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raliuga View Post

Basically the egys are just looking for dirt cheap item. Even if u price at 100 I doubt any egy would buy.

I been trying to sell a few useless item example like pistol +8 -7 lvl 136. I have dumb pple telling me it is only worth 860cp. Yes 860(4db) not 8600.

Water - War - Arch = ShadowClover (140)
Pure Dragon Warrior= BlackClover (140)

I Hate U; U hate me; We are Angry Enemies. And one big punch, and a flying kick from me; Wun u say u hate me too!!
pangsepyon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 05:42   #15
Slender

Slender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond repute
Try Maplestory. Everyone is from Israel. I guess egys would hate that game.
Slender is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: