Old 03-21-2014, 09:02   #76
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
He knows that noodlez
Hesgot 20 pct break cus the backsword p6 comes with it
Old 03-21-2014, 09:12   #77
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Waste twice as much pots. That's a pretty big deal in team pk.

293 bp, 166.8 immunity. Most people don't have that much though, and you can get a crazy amount of crit from jiang hu if you want to.

I've played fire more than any other class.
Lol ****ing really
My god ** it if this discussion goes anywhere near the amount of pots one has

And so well since no tao can crit u right now
It would be the end of the world if a fire who has roughly what 20k mag attack has 10 pct chance in criting u......
Y would anyone sacrifice Mattack for mstrike unless they're already exceeding needed m attack
I'll say it one more time you loose m attack for a small chance to crit someone
Are u keeping up?

Which is why ur a water now because u know there trash and ur just here to annoy the hell out of me
Old 03-21-2014, 09:35   #78
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Can't I take this logic and use it on melee classes?

I can critical SS the King of my server because he has no Immunity but high counter action. Give Trojans extra Breakthrough so I can Critical+BT him at least 10% of the times. Is that asking too much? Asking me to have more than 30% Breakthrough is too much. Trojans are outdated if they can't one-hit everyone, even people with high BP, full blessing and STGs.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2014, 16:38   #79
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
Lol ****ing really
My god ** it if this discussion goes anywhere near the amount of pots one has

And so well since no tao can crit u right now
It would be the end of the world if a fire who has roughly what 20k mag attack has 10 pct chance in criting u......
Y would anyone sacrifice Mattack for mstrike unless they're already exceeding needed m attack
I'll say it one more time you loose m attack for a small chance to crit someone
Are u keeping up?
A fire with 20k matk could easily have 250 crit. So instead of doing 5k hits every time, they'd do 7k crits every time. Not a bad trade off. Of course you'd do less damage to people with low immunity anyway though, that's the trade off.

Quote:
Which is why ur a water now because u know there trash and ur just here to annoy the hell out of me
I switched because i prefer to play support.

Last edited by ghfdhhdf; 03-21-2014 at 16:40.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2014, 18:34   #80
Cowboy86

250? What are u doing taking all stages mstrike is available for and adding them all up?
Easily?
And trading immune and hp stages for s/crit
Get real

Ur only here cause u hate me
Otherwise posting nonsence about why i m constantly wrong
When I'm right
Taos need more scrit for backsword period. I cannot believe the last time I saw any tao crit a 330+ bp char
This is by far one of the dumbest post anyone has said on this forum

Last edited by Cowboy86; 03-21-2014 at 18:39.
Cowboy86 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2014, 23:03   #81
the.mofo
<3 guns

the.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to the.mofo Send a message via MSN to the.mofo Send a message via Yahoo to the.mofo
Passive skill for Fires

..how about a passive skill that's penetration related...maybe a 40-60cpt chance at +28pct-32pct penetration at fixed..would help us fires out with the boost tros got on m-def..suggestions welcome to exact numbers, would this be worth throwing as a topic w/ poll?

54448m attack/203 crit/97 break /no Defense glass cannon fire
#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW
the.mofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2014, 23:30   #82
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.mofo View Post
..how about a passive skill that's penetration related...maybe a 40-60cpt chance at +28pct-32pct penetration at fixed..would help us fires out with the boost tros got on m-def..suggestions welcome to exact numbers, would this be worth throwing as a topic w/ poll?
You do know that Trojans' M-Def only matches up with a Warriors', Monks' and Ninjas', right? 90% M-Def is mandatory.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2014, 23:36   #83
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A fire with 20k matk could easily have 250 crit.
is that a typo?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2014, 07:01   #84
Cowboy86

Quote:
32 pct would make it fair
53 ATM
But u loose out on HP and scrit I'm sure with pene over 70 most will drop the headgear pene for HP
Pene headgear is 12% >=(
That would be awesome.
Old 03-22-2014, 07:17   #85
Cowboy86

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
is that a typo?
No its not she's not thinking clearly
She wants every fire to be one hit so they can have scrit
She also wants u to loose out on 12-13k mag attk
And she wants to give up pene for scrit

Pps I misposted
No one would have 20k mag attk without jaing
Even if full +12
8k mag from chi /assuming full purple
8k from +12 brace and +12 bs

Last edited by Cowboy86; 03-22-2014 at 07:21.
Cowboy86 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2014, 07:48   #86
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Out of curiosity, what is max m-strike?
4x20 - Chi
15 - warlock
18 refineries (12 backsword, 6 bracelets)
Artifacts 12?
Jiang Hu?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.

Last edited by LitasLTL; 03-22-2014 at 07:53.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2014, 08:08   #87
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A fire with 20k matk could easily have 250 crit. So instead of doing 5k hits every time, they'd do 7k crits every time. Not a bad trade off. Of course you'd do less damage to people with low immunity anyway though, that's the trade off.

I switched because i prefer to play support.
this is retarded. obviously 0 fire experience and troll response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
250? What are u doing taking all stages mstrike is available for and adding them all up?
Easily?
And trading immune and hp stages for s/crit
Get real

Ur only here cause u hate me
Otherwise posting nonsence about why i m constantly wrong
When I'm right
Taos need more scrit for backsword period. I cannot believe the last time I saw any tao crit a 330+ bp char
This is by far one of the dumbest post anyone has said on this forum
they do, I am currently packin 130 crit with lvl 5 ref on bs and m thinkin gon sacrificing stage 5 or 9 for more crit, I consider hp a more rational sacrifice than pene or m attack ( I can always recover it upgrading horse and bag sort off)
Quote:
yes, but then again there's to many Rtards ho know nothing of this game and just follow assumptions . these pppl would mostlikely damage the poll.

But hey guys Tq knows fire needs a buff and it will get a buff regardless of all the nonsense other ppl write down here.
Fire will get better with the new epic weapon and guess what? M gonna amp my critical, amp my m attack and then I ma go pk all in my server!

AND U KNOW WHAT! I WILL HHHHHHHHHH

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2014, 08:38   #88
freddyo
THE Fred

freddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
Lacking? It doesn't take much to have those kind of stats. It's not my problem you differentiate all your stats and don't know how to build a character.

Exactly the reason why your stats are low, some counter here and there, BT, etc. WTF?
140% naked BT crew checking in.

Pick 4 stats and focus on them, rather than every kind.
Chi: max-hp/immunity/m-attack/+final-mattack
Jiang: max-hp/immunity/+final-mattack or mattack.
Final m-attack will offset BP reduction. If you're trashing a guy 4-5k damage per tornado, that's still plenty. Every other class requires stamina and constant zapping against noobs who don't know how to sit between zaps = toasted.

Herc dealt 40% and fastblade was 90%. *WTF*
You clearly have no earthly idea how obviously underpowered taos are. First of all, I have 20% BT because the backsword dragon soul gives 10% and the phase 3 boot soul gives 10%. +M atk in the place of my magic strike would be kind of silly as well. I will admit that I have too much counteraction as I've dedicated 3 stages of Jiang to it. Those will soon be changed to magic attack. Also, 4-5k damage with tornado it NOT plenty because any pirate with decent BT will hit a taoist for 6k with their pistol. Some guy whose BP is 13 points lower than mine hits me with a pistol for more than I zap him for. Even with the extra stages of magic attack in Jiang Hu, he would probably still hit me for more with that stupid pistol than I would zap him for. Judging from all of the terrible advice you've given and all the needless flaming you've done due to ignorance on your part, you've clearly never played a tao and clearly have no idea how to build a tao.

Freddzai 130>130>132 Water>war>Archer 280 BP

Fredrick 130>130>132 pure water 330 BP
freddyo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2014, 09:23   #89
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
is that a typo?
No.

18*4 from chi = 72
19.8 with all ultras * 7 stages = 138.6
refineries = 18
sub class = 15
dsouls = 15

total: 258.6

matk would be:

785 from cap, 414 from bag, 6443 from bs, 886 from armor, 2303 from bracelet, 1000 from subclass, 400 from steed, 500 from crop and lets say 9000 from chi, for a total of 21731.

I mean, okay, not so easily, but it's doable.

Last edited by ghfdhhdf; 03-22-2014 at 09:31.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:29   #90
ghfdhhdf

Quote:
Out of curiosity, what is max m-strike?
4x20 - Chi
15 - warlock
18 refineries (12 backsword, 6 bracelets)
Artifacts 12?
Jiang Hu?
Max would be

what you said
dsouls are actually 15 (8+7)
178.2 from 9 stages of epic mstrike
15 from tiger rank

For a total of 306.2.

Not that it would make any sense to have so much, but that's the max.

Last edited by ghfdhhdf; 03-22-2014 at 09:33.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: