Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-16-2014, 12:03   #76
Ragnarok~
Banned

Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
doenst prove anything idiot.

you can have gazzillion cps, doenst prove you won it via demon box and without winning a single jackpot.

keep making ss. lmao.

i thought it was your friend who did the box, why are you taking ss of your cps?

umm, btw, are you filipino?
I'm amazed by your shallow interpretation. Your telling me that the fact the entire server is spammed with demon box winning by our noob, and over flown cps in inventory didn't came from demon box? and how many time do i have to tell you that we won multiple rainbowpack, which is somewhat of jackpot. that ***** bc with link too, ask whoever was on.

As regarding to why I'm ss the cps on my char, is cuz its our cps, i gathered in my inventory due to I didn't want to go down another road of argument such as, your dumb ass be like "that's not you in the ss". Would not surprise me if you end up using **** like that to back up your argument.

I'm going to end this pointless argument, your immature self need to grow up. Remind me of many individuals that i have shamed in the past, however, I have lost interest in random nobody. is more fun to pick at people that think they have established something.
Ragnarok~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2014, 22:27   #77
ReMind
Super Moderator

ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
If you are one of the skill souls designer, please file a ticket and you will receive the free one soon.
And I just comfirmed with TQ, the epic weapon for trojan will keep the skills of sword/blade/club, it depends what your epic weapon made of. If it made of a sword, it will keep the ss. so you can still use the skill souls on it.
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2014, 22:29   #78
Ragnarok~
Banned

Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
If you are one of the skill souls designer, please file a ticket and you will receive the free one soon.
And I just comfirmed with TQ, the epic weapon for trojan will keep the skills of sword/blade/club, it depends what your epic weapon made of. If it made of a sword, it will keep the ss. so you can still use the skill souls on it.
Hey ***, look at what the mod is saying. what a surprise, your speculation was wrong.
Old 02-17-2014, 03:24   #79
alexkassie

alexkassie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Can I file a ticket to Cindy? Or an actual GM?
alexkassie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2014, 19:01   #80
freddyo
THE Fred

freddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofbears View Post
One more question, when you reincarnate, do you lose the skill soul that you have acquired before? ( E.g Switching from a Tao to Monk class and in future, I might have plans to switch back to Tao, will my Tornado skill soul still be intact? ) Thanks for the clarification.
If you reincarnate, you can claim the soul again from the Martial Dealer in Market as long as you have a level 14/15 Jiang Hu. If you buy the skill soul from the Shopping Mall and then reincarnate, you lose the soul and you can't claim it from the Martial Dealer. I've bought this up to TQ and so far, they've told me to shove off.

Edit: TQ actually said that they are working on the bug now and you'll be able to claim your purchased skill soul after reincarnating with a level 9 Jiang Hu.

Freddzai 130>130>132 Water>war>Archer 280 BP

Fredrick 130>130>132 pure water 330 BP

Last edited by freddyo; 02-18-2014 at 07:49.
freddyo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2014, 21:38   #81
MGofChaos

MGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond repute
some are really good but still %50 percent off not sure if trolling or jus plain retarted.
MGofChaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2014, 23:35   #82
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok~ View Post
Hey ***, look at what the mod is saying. what a surprise, your speculation was wrong.
like i said, until they say otherwise that is the course of action.

if no one asks or challange, who knows what is the outcome.

i have 2 swords, i cant just wait and find out i would lose the skill.

you ask or challenge while it is in the process of being finallized, not when it is already done.

and umm, stay photoshopping ss.

edit: i just find it funny. if you were a slave you prolly died a slave without even asking nor protesting.

yeah, just wait. lmao.

Last edited by sundancerx; 02-17-2014 at 23:40.
sundancerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2014, 23:36   #83
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
good to hear thanks.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:25   #84
Ragnarok~
Banned

Quote:
like i said, until they say otherwise that is the course of action.

if no one asks or challange, who knows what is the outcome.

i have 2 swords, i cant just wait and find out i would lose the skill.

you ask or challenge while it is in the process of being finallized, not when it is already done.

and umm, stay photoshopping ss.

edit: i just find it funny. if you were a slave you prolly died a slave without even asking nor protesting.

yeah, just wait. lmao.
LOOOL, excuses. If anything, it's common fking sense that they would keep their old set of skills. It just wouldn't make sense other wise, to think losing the skills is default, although possible due to we're talking about tq, is idiotic. In addition, I am shocked by the fact you believed *****ing about it on forum, especially conquer online forum, would affect the outcome. That's like *****ing to your mom about why no one likes you due to how retarded you are, it wont change what's set in stone, and that is you are retarded. (bad analogy,but i had to, I can see it happening haha )

"and umm," maybe you should learn to read and less wall of texts trying to conjure up statistical bull****s that is proven to be wrong. Oh i, and many others, are laughing at pages and pages of useless information that can't be applied in game.
Old 02-18-2014, 02:34   #85
sundancerx

Quote:
LOOOL, excuses. If anything, it's common fking sense that they would keep their old set of skills. It just wouldn't make sense other wise, to think losing the skills is default, although possible due to we're talking about tq, is idiotic. In addition, I am shocked by the fact you believed *****ing about it on forum, especially conquer online forum, would affect the outcome. That's like *****ing to your mom about why no one likes you due to how retarded you are, it wont change what's set in stone, and that is you are retarded. (bad analogy,but i had to, I can see it happening haha )

"and umm," maybe you should learn to read and less wall of texts trying to conjure up statistical bull****s that is proven to be wrong. Oh i, and many others, are laughing at pages and pages of useless information that can't be applied in game.
idiot.

you said wait because youre not sure.

i said, i said they wont until otherwise specified.

who is right at the time of writing?

now that they come up with the statement, youre gonna claim it is logical to keep the skills.

hindsight 20/20.

you choose to wait.

i choose to actively participate/influence however i can because im directly affected. that is what the forum is about.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:11   #86
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Kingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyo View Post
If you reincarnate, you can claim the soul again from the Martial Dealer in Market as long as you have a level 14/15 Jiang Hu. If you buy the skill soul from the Shopping Mall and then reincarnate, you lose the soul and you can't claim it from the Martial Dealer. I've bought this up to TQ and so far, they've told me to shove off.
Man.. thats bad.. Thanks for the information though!
Old 02-18-2014, 06:13   #87
Ragnarok~
Banned

Quote:
idiot.

you said wait because youre not sure.

i said, i said they wont until otherwise specified.

who is right at the time of writing?

now that they come up with the statement, youre gonna claim it is logical to keep the skills.

hindsight 20/20.

you choose to wait.

i choose to actively participate/influence however i can because im directly affected. that is what the forum is about.
When the ** did i say wait for it because i'm not sure? I am convinced now, your dumb ass can't read.
It was common sense that they get to keep the original skills, i implied wait for epic weapon to come out if your ***** ass don't want to waste 4k cps since you are that convinced epic weapon doesn't keep the original skills. But i would get it anyway, cuz the skill soul is still useable even without factoring in epic weapon. Ya, i wasn't 100 percent sure, so i didn't state it was 100percent as i am not the designer to claim that sort of thing. You on the other hand, bluntly claim that it would be 100 percent they would lose the skills unless they state otherwise, ya who was right in writing? definitely not you. I had to poke fun at it, and turned out? your dumb ass is wrong again.

In addition, if i remember correctly, your the dumb ass that wouldn't pay the price of these skill souls, why would it affect you directly dip ****?

I have said it before, but i'll say it again. Your a joke to believe anything you say here will have a influence on the final say. and even more of a pathetic loser to believe this particular outcome was due to what you have said on this thread.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:28   #88
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
Quote:
Are the skill souls supposed to disappear when you reincarnate ? My friend on Sunshine server says his vanished after he reincarnated and the ticket he filed is not helping??
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2014, 07:39   #89
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
some1 bought the skill soul for charging vortex?

Quote:
When the ** did i say wait for it because i'm not sure? I am convinced now, your dumb ass can't read.
It was common sense that they get to keep the original skills, i implied wait for epic weapon to come out if your ***** ass don't want to waste 4k cps since you are that convinced epic weapon doesn't keep the original skills. But i would get it anyway, cuz the skill soul is still useable even without factoring in epic weapon. Ya, i wasn't 100 percent sure, so i didn't state it was 100percent as i am not the designer to claim that sort of thing. You on the other hand, bluntly claim that it would be 100 percent they would lose the skills unless they state otherwise, ya who was right in writing? definitely not you. I had to poke fun at it, and turned out? your dumb ass is wrong again.

In addition, if i remember correctly, your the dumb ass that wouldn't pay the price of these skill souls, why would it affect you directly dip ****?

I have said it before, but i'll say it again. Your a joke to believe anything you say here will have a influence on the final say. and even more of a pathetic loser to believe this particular outcome was due to what you have said on this thread.
the picture (flame dragon) on site are not bad but ill be happy if some1 can show me the animation
for TQ : if you work a little showing the animation on site (not only static image) maybe you will increase the your profit
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: