Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.73 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2012, 10:09   #301
Starshine
SleepyMod

Starshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Starshine
Thought I'd send a quick hello to the community. Been a while since I had last checked, but it looks like this place is pretty quiet now. Was fun while it lasted!!

Starshine -- Level 124 Fire Tao (All spells fixed - Heading for 130 now!)
Psyche -- Level 130->129 Water->Warrior
xxGemZ0xx -- Level 110->130 Water->Archer
ScYlLa -- Level 110->117 Water->Water
Starshine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2012, 17:09   #302
letalis
Marshal

letalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond repute
Heya. Dunno if any remmembers but I've been playing a lot and also quitted by a long time. Is no chance for me to come back to this game even more I should have had quit when they added lotto, potency and more. In any way I got more important things to do in RL.

Best of luck to all everyone in here,
letalis.

Edit: Check out this made like 4 years ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAZsTkTUK4k
I no longer have screenshots :/

Last edited by letalis; 01-17-2012 at 17:19.
letalis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2012, 20:07   #303
DemonicDevil

DemonicDevil has a reputation beyond reputeDemonicDevil has a reputation beyond reputeDemonicDevil has a reputation beyond reputeDemonicDevil has a reputation beyond reputeDemonicDevil has a reputation beyond reputeDemonicDevil has a reputation beyond reputeDemonicDevil has a reputation beyond reputeDemonicDevil has a reputation beyond reputeDemonicDevil has a reputation beyond reputeDemonicDevil has a reputation beyond reputeDemonicDevil has a reputation beyond repute
Returning again been playing again for about a week. For the most part the servers are about the same. Mostly the same players and a few things moved around. I hope I enjoy it more this time around and stick around for a while.

Regards,
Old 01-24-2012, 15:49   #304
bestroligast
Banned

bestroligast is on a distinguished road
dropping in to say hi...think most here didnt play when i retired but if anyone of the old players is still around drop me a note...if theres enough of u left i might come back -_-
bestroligast is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2012, 11:09   #305
radiojoe
Top Mook

radiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to radiojoe
looking for a new MMO after not playing one since i quit conquer a few years back when they put in the lotto.

simple fact is - nothing out there now is or will ever be what the REAL classic conquer was. it really really really sucks to have to come to this realization, but it's a fact.

i can not believe that TQ won't bring it back when all you read everywhere is how great it used to be and how much of a **** show this new version is.

anyway... just wanted to say hi to everyone back on the old LION/LIBERTY and LIBRA servers.

Especially miss all my peoples from Twin^CitY Inc.

Libra (Retired)
*YourBoyShwoog [126>>130>>130 pure tro]
*YourGirlShwoog [80 stigger]

Twin^City(inc) Guild Leader
radiojoe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2012, 19:29   #306
spank

spank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiojoe View Post
looking for a new MMO after not playing one since i quit conquer a few years back when they put in the lotto.

simple fact is - nothing out there now is or will ever be what the REAL classic conquer was. it really really really sucks to have to come to this realization, but it's a fact.

i can not believe that TQ won't bring it back when all you read everywhere is how great it used to be and how much of a **** show this new version is.

anyway... just wanted to say hi to everyone back on the old LION/LIBERTY and LIBRA servers.

aww we miss you too!!! I feel like these forums are dead man wonder how the servers are where are all the only peeps at
spank is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2012, 15:50   #307
bestroligast
Banned

bestroligast is on a distinguished road
Argo online also nice i play that on the side ^^ only 1 server not like here with masses...promotions ftw
bestroligast is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2012, 14:20   #308
triniboy1016

triniboy1016 is on a distinguished road
To all my peeps back on Eternity/Leo I miss yall! been out of the game for about 2-3 years now good old eternity days where AC use to be the killing spot lol

FeiFongWong = 110-130-130 wat-tro-tro
Sephiroth2= 127 arch
MyLove = 110-130-130 wat-war-tro
archtect= 120-123 arch-arch
TheKill= 122-93 tro-arch
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	300214096.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	266.9 KB
ID:	146651  
triniboy1016 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2012, 12:47   #309
Haasy

Haasy is on a distinguished road
I am now returned again. I use to be Jenovieve here on the forums but it's been deactivated so yeah.

Been "playing" CO for 4 years. I joined in Feb of 2008. Some of my old characters (no one will know or remember me, I never got too high in level) are: Aresia (Basilisk) level 73 Warrior, Haasy (Honor) level 91 FireTaoist, and Haasy (Cancer) level 88 Archer.

I hope I am here for good this time, I still have faith in this game. That is why I am still playing.
Aresia-Basilisk-Lvl 76-Warrior
Haasy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2012, 08:40   #310
AnAngel

AnAngel is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down LOL why return to this ??? :@

lol now why would i want to return to something that's bn totally messed up since b4 ninja got released Tq have proper ****ed this game right up from adding chars that wasn't needed to now changing the interface, why don't they just leave things alone and perfect what they had there was nothing wrong with conquer the balance was good with tro war fire water archer to add ninja monk and pirate was just enough way to get you lot to spend ure money on buying more DB's for gears, played this game since Co2 alpha and then onto Pyramid defently not coming back TQ you just lost another long serving player congrats on ****ing the game up even more ..oh and classic is a fail to nothing like what conquer used to be like b4 Bp lotto and all this other junk youve released after shoulda left the game alone and fixed the bugs that are still here after 8 years just now u calling them game glitch's like Air fb'ing and a few other's

Dimebar

any of the oldies still play from back in the day ?

woops forgot about monk another waste of time :/.

Last edited by AnAngel; 03-25-2012 at 08:48.
AnAngel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2012, 15:44   #311
SunCe
OwNeD!??!

SunCe has a reputation beyond reputeSunCe has a reputation beyond reputeSunCe has a reputation beyond reputeSunCe has a reputation beyond reputeSunCe has a reputation beyond reputeSunCe has a reputation beyond reputeSunCe has a reputation beyond reputeSunCe has a reputation beyond reputeSunCe has a reputation beyond reputeSunCe has a reputation beyond reputeSunCe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SunCe
yo back after 4 yrs a lot has changed but still good .a lot have left or changed there char names.im thor now becouse of the monk has came out it looks cool.the old mans back on line lol

THE OLD MANS BACK
~~~~~~~Chars~~~~~~~
ThOr - Ninja/War/Water
Level 133
SunCe - Monk/Monk/Monk -
Level 131
aRPiuM - Ninja/War/arch - Level 134
SunQuan-Water/Water/Water-Level 136
SunCe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 14:29   #312
Razzi
HIlvlNOOB

Razzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Razzi
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiojoe View Post

OMG SHWOOG TCi reunites....i was just searching for my old avatar and got brought back to my player profile for CO and then i figured wtf id say hi in the old players log and there you were on the last page.....whats up man and OMG i cant believe it....does anyone know what happened to my players?
Trojan 130-130-130
Finally full 2 soc!
Kettles
FireTao 123
rusty_spoons
Archer 130
Shimaru
War-War-Water 130-130-115
Full 2 soc when he hits 126

RIP Oleg
Live life not by what you are told to do, but by your own set of rules

The Water Club
Razzi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 14:30   #313
Razzi
HIlvlNOOB

Razzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond reputeRazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Razzi
Quote:
Originally Posted by spank View Post
aww we miss you too!!! I feel like these forums are dead man wonder how the servers are where are all the only peeps at
sorry for the double post but i didnt see spank on here tooo TCi all over the place now!
Trojan 130-130-130
Finally full 2 soc!
Kettles
FireTao 123
rusty_spoons
Archer 130
Shimaru
War-War-Water 130-130-115
Full 2 soc when he hits 126

RIP Oleg
Live life not by what you are told to do, but by your own set of rules

The Water Club
Razzi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2012, 20:43   #314
Krimson

Krimson has a reputation beyond reputeKrimson has a reputation beyond reputeKrimson has a reputation beyond reputeKrimson has a reputation beyond reputeKrimson has a reputation beyond reputeKrimson has a reputation beyond reputeKrimson has a reputation beyond reputeKrimson has a reputation beyond reputeKrimson has a reputation beyond reputeKrimson has a reputation beyond reputeKrimson has a reputation beyond repute
Co still exists? ... from oringal eagle way bak in the day

Rep me Leave Name ill Rep Back

Charater Info
Server: Eagle
Character: Krimson
Guild: None
Class: Water-Fire-Fire
Level: 131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steiner View Post
imagine if you get all the egyptians spaming forums with "a7a kos this patch"
then it will get shot down even faster
Krimson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2012, 05:03   #315
Qinghai
Master

Qinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond repute
Qinghai, first fixed fire meteors in all servers

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: