Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-19-2011, 13:55   #76
Ragnarok~
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 806
Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatternistSlave View Post
Because gear is more or less equalized in skill pk. Yes, you said it wasn't a crit but that doesn't leave out the possibility you might be wrong. Do you understand what I am trying to say w/ that?

STFU noob? How original. Allow me to respond in kind. NO U NUBBIN. Come TC, I find noob can avoid Herc better than you, lolololol. <---- amidoinitrite?

How do you know what I've played and what I haven't? I don't know in what way you are referencing dual sockets making a bigger difference than I think? As opposed to what? Not having dual sockets? You betcha. Thnx on that. Or what? His two sockets are somehow better than yours? I know what you are trying to say, but I just don't agree w/ you. Even if they are always getting the extra attack percentage doubled from 2 SDG and always seems to be at the high end of their attack parameters while yours isn't? That's called luck, not hax.

Sure. Why not? But don't cry when I 1 hit dw you because noobcake that I am, I at least can avoid a few Hercs and/or WWK. ^^ I get that you are saying maxed Tro > maxed monk. Your wwk is only 10% less dmg than Herc. Cry Moar. The other player is a better fighter than you are. Avoid Herc til they are out of stamina and RP them.

You picked a mixed melee class, you got a lot of awesome support skills to go along w/ it. But you are not a tank. Deal w/ it or go Warrior. Trojans have higher attack. They do not get all the support skills monks do. Nor is their def as high. I was a Trojan before they upped Herc, and added in pure skills. It blew.

In a "everyone fb/ss's" world, Herc is cheap. In a player's nado, fog/pstar/zap, wwk/rp, azure shield kindof world? Herc is no better or worse than all the rest.



Can be shown, but you didn't say you would. So nice try. Also the other player could be GL, while you aren't. (yes, I know the video would show GL status, but I don't know that NAO)

Let me break down what I'm trying to say to u. So maybe even you might get it this time around.


I didn't mention a word of monk's power. I stated that monk getting 1 herced while using +12 140 gears is ridiculous because Monk's armor is supposedly one of the high end p def. Mmmk?


Dumb asses such as your self can't seem to grasp the fact that just because the gears are similar, don't mean the damage of skills are expressed correctly(refer to the lvl 10 equipments example).
In addition, how stupid can you get? bring skill team pk in as an argument. You are using lvl 120 weapons with single sockets in attempt to one hit a 130s 2nd rb char, can't even 1 fb (stigged) another char during skill team, let alone herc. Bet you feel proud that you are not getting 1 herced in skill team pk.

Don't go raging on me because you thought I was QQing. Dodging herc is not even related, but rather, the problem here is the damage/range. If you think you are better than anyone on here, feel free to come to leo, I'll see how good you are at dodging herc. Only idiots think they can dodge ~5 hercs in a row.


Also on the 2nd qouta: I never said I wouldn't show the set ups, the proper way to show a vid demonstrate damages on each other is to show both char's set up. I don't know why you automatically assumed I wouldn't show the status because i didn't specifically write out I would. Again, just another attempt to argue but made yourself looked dumb.
Ragnarok~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 14:06   #77
Ragnarok~
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 806
Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE_Shooter View Post
Well something is weird but the only thing I can think of is THE defense when your camparing me getting hit by clubs and not dying to him with blades and dying and the only diffrence is ears to headband....If hes dying to blades then id be overkilled with clubs.
You won't be "over killed" since your trojan have about 100 more attack than mine, and my trojan's minimum is 2k higher than your trojan. Not to mention other factors.

Last edited by Ragnarok~; 10-19-2011 at 14:08.
Ragnarok~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 14:15   #78
PatternistSlave
Registered User
 
PatternistSlave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 189
PatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok~ View Post
Let me break down what I'm trying to say to u. So maybe even you might get it this time around.


I didn't mention a word of monk's power. I stated that monk getting 1 herced while using +12 140 gears is ridiculous because Monk's armor is supposedly one of the high end p def. Mmmk?


Dumb asses such as your self can't seem to grasp the fact that just because the gears are similar, don't mean the damage of skills are expressed correctly(refer to the lvl 10 equipments example).
In addition, how stupid can you get? bring skill team pk in as an argument. You are using lvl 120 weapons with single sockets in attempt to one hit a 130s 2nd rb char, can't even 1 fb (stigged) another char during skill team, let alone herc. Bet you feel proud that you are not getting 1 herced in skill team pk.

Don't go raging on me because you thought I was QQing. Dodging herc is not even related, but rather, the problem here is the damage/range. If you think you are better than anyone on here, feel free to come to leo, I'll see how good you are at dodging herc. Only idiots think they can dodge ~5 hercs in a row.


Also on the 2nd qouta: I never said I wouldn't show the set ups, the proper way to show a vid demonstrate damages on each other is to show both char's set up. I don't know why you automatically assumed I wouldn't show the status because i didn't specifically write out I would. Again, just another attempt to argue but made yourself looked dumb.
And I think that is bs. ^^

The skill pk thing WAS a stretch mostly because outside of it health does not go up commensurate w/ the attack added by full 2 socket SDG damage. Dude, I'm proud I can still fit into my wedding dress after 10 yrs, I don't really feel "proud" of any "accomplishments" my pixels haz made ol. ^^

And the damage of Herc is only 10% less than that of WWK. If one is OP, then both are. Nerf both, or neither. I dodge Herc all the time, Wwk too. Do I always? No, but I don't take my losses as a personal affront either.

Because I never automatically assume things. Makes one less likely to be disappointed.
PatternistSlave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 14:24   #79
Ragnarok~
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 806
Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatternistSlave View Post
And I think that is bs. ^^

The skill pk thing WAS a stretch mostly because outside of it health does not go up commensurate w/ the attack added by full 2 socket SDG damage. Dude, I'm proud I can still fit into my wedding dress after 10 yrs, I don't really feel "proud" of any "accomplishments" my pixels haz made ol. ^^

And the damage of Herc is only 10% less than that of WWK. If one is OP, then both are. Nerf both, or neither. I dodge Herc all the time, Wwk too. Do I always? No, but I don't take my losses as a personal affront either.

Because I never automatically assume things. Makes one less likely to be disappointed.
I guess I will accept your letter of defeat.

WWK's damage have nothing to do with this, because I don't use it other than a set up for triple. Also, I am not fighting this trojan I'm speaking of, maybe it is my own trojan that I'm speaking of.

But, in regard to other monks that isn't getting 1 hit by herc, here is something similar to your cases. Another max bp trojan on my server with full +12, he herc me for 16-18k damage with also blades (all 140 gears). So play it right, trojan is one OP class.
Ragnarok~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 14:41   #80
PatternistSlave
Registered User
 
PatternistSlave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 189
PatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok~ View Post
I guess I will accept your letter of defeat.

WWK's damage have nothing to do with this, because I don't use it other than a set up for triple. Also, I am not fighting this trojan I'm speaking of, maybe it is my own trojan that I'm speaking of.

But, in regard to other monks that isn't getting 1 hit by herc, here is something similar to your cases. Another max bp trojan on my server with full +12, he herc me for 16-18k damage with also blades (all 140 gears). So play it right, trojan is one OP class.
What? Defeat is for quitters. I nevah surrender. =P

Only maybe? o.0
PatternistSlave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 16:59   #81
corey0092
The Dude
 
corey0092's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,175
corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Every class in this game is OP when played right.

Lrn2play
As the archer sits silently in the corner QQing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 17:20   #82
noobie.com
Registered User
 
noobie.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North Pole
Posts: 1,593
noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatternistSlave View Post
And I think that is bs. ^^

And the damage of Herc is only 10% less than that of WWK. If one is OP, then both are. Nerf both, or neither. I dodge Herc all the time, Wwk too. Do I always? No, but I don't take my losses as a personal affront either.

Because I never automatically assume things. Makes one less likely to be disappointed.
I think its a little different then that:

First WW kick is 75 pct and herc is 90 percent.
Second beads are sword damage no higher.
Third beads can only use bead souls which lack the more powered 1h dragon souls and also the CS other 1h have.

There is a difference and what seems like a small difference is huge when you add the SDG's into the damage equation.

xD.

Anyway I am not here to rant or agree or disagree yet I thought I would clarify on your thoughts.
__________________
LOST in the Abyss
Still Semi Retired
Showtime|GEM
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 17:56   #83
Only4Hahni
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Awesomeville, im the mayor.
Posts: 4,871
Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Lol archer
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 18:00   #84
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Skyloft
Posts: 6,451
Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
full +12 archer hits me, a 283 bp ninja for 1.5k.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 19:07   #85
PatternistSlave
Registered User
 
PatternistSlave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 189
PatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
I think its a little different then that:

First WW kick is 75 pct and herc is 90 percent.
Second beads are sword damage no higher.
Third beads can only use bead souls which lack the more powered 1h dragon souls and also the CS other 1h have.

There is a difference and what seems like a small difference is huge when you add the SDG's into the damage equation.

xD.

Anyway I am not here to rant or agree or disagree yet I thought I would clarify on your thoughts.
Sorry 15%. Still not a huge disparity imo when you factor in how many moar wwks they can throw out per stamina bar than herc. I don't think wwk is OP tho. Monks don't 1 hit me w/ wwk unless their bp is substantially higher. My only nitpick about monks would be that they are the only ones who can get rid of soul shackle combined w/ the wide range of their support skills. And that's nitpicking. As for Herc? I'm Pure Tro. Herc isn't my thing. I dw. But if Herc were nerfed they'd need to replace it w/ SOMETHING. Because it is like the only useful class based skill mixed class Trojans have. Otherwise Tro will end up as dead as archer.
PatternistSlave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 19:40   #86
SirConrack
Banned
 
SirConrack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On co.
Posts: 2,789
SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatternistSlave View Post
Sorry 15%. Still not a huge disparity imo when you factor in how many moar wwks they can throw out per stamina bar than herc. I don't think wwk is OP tho. Monks don't 1 hit me w/ wwk unless their bp is substantially higher. My only nitpick about monks would be that they are the only ones who can get rid of soul shackle combined w/ the wide range of their support skills. And that's nitpicking. As for Herc? I'm Pure Tro. Herc isn't my thing. I dw. But if Herc were nerfed they'd need to replace it w/ SOMETHING. Because it is like the only useful class based skill mixed class Trojans have. Otherwise Tro will end up as dead as archer.
What about fb and ss?
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 20:53   #87
StillHeart
Heartless
 
StillHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,388
StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirConrack View Post
What about fb and ss?
Obviously you are a genius. Cause you know, 2 other classes (monk and ninja) can't fb too.

Trojan used to be the only class that could duel wield and made fb more fun. Now there are 2 other classes that can do the same and have additional skills.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 21:17   #88
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Skyloft
Posts: 6,451
Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Warriors always could use fb/ss.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 03:35   #89
Sa!nts&Satans
Registered User
 
Sa!nts&Satans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 41
Sa!nts&Satans is on a distinguished road
dude monks are not OP..Trojans are OP..WWK has time limit 1.5 sec while herc has no limit..i wwk a maxed out tro for 18-21k as i have a gold prize and Level 20 beads prof..on the other hand he herc me for 17-19k he has more HP while i have to use agility build 180 agility is enough for me i have 21713 HP while he has 27k...you have to play smart to escape herc damage...the only thing monks are OP in is hitting guild pole or flag base at ctf
__________________
"A drop of knowledge is greater than an ocean of strength"
Sa!nts&Satans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 03:55   #90
doggy
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 513
doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa!nts&Satans View Post
dude monks are not OP..Trojans are OP..WWK has time limit 1.5 sec while herc has no limit..i wwk a maxed out tro for 18-21k as i have a gold prize and Level 20 beads prof..on the other hand he herc me for 17-19k he has more HP while i have to use agility build 180 agility is enough for me i have 21713 HP while he has 27k...you have to play smart to escape herc damage...the only thing monks are OP in is hitting guild pole or flag base at ctf
I loove how u push it over on the tro...

Isnt the point of sacrificing hp for high agility to combo wwks stun\dmg with triple kick so u can kill better players....its nothing that holds you back from putting it on vitality and go wwk\rp

And last time I checked wwk is 85%
doggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:48.


You Rated this Thread: