Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2011, 09:09   #46
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sin411 View Post
It was a perfectly fine comparison in the situation, go re read the whole thread then tell me how you came to this conclusion.
No its not a perfectly fine comparison..

Then only attack skill a tro has that is usefull is herc and fb(+dragon whirl if pure), the warriors dont even have one so they rely on dragontail\viperfang or fb.

All these attack skills use full stamina when missing while tfb dont and for u to try and brush that away with comparing it to spiritheal and dash is just weak.
doggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2011, 21:55   #47
sin411
Super ***e

sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy View Post
No its not a perfectly fine comparison..

Then only attack skill a tro has that is usefull is herc and fb(+dragon whirl if pure), the warriors dont even have one so they rely on dragontail\viperfang or fb.

All these attack skills use full stamina when missing while tfb dont and for u to try and brush that away with comparing it to spiritheal and dash is just weak.

All of those attacks ARE aoe attacks! a ninja's only AOE attack would be fog? if u could even class it as that. you have a higher chance to hti someone with fastblade than you do with Two fold. youve clearly never used it if you still think so.
Quote:
Originally posted by ™¤VeYrOn¤™
You make as much sense as a squirrel on crack.
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
sin411 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2011, 21:59   #48
sin411
Super ***e

sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I would say that reducing ck because of this is a fair deal. It does way to much dmg against archers....why would you rely on a skill that takes absolutely no skill what so ever.
Dude it has a 30% to go off ONCE every 15 seconds. Nerfing the ninja class because the archer cant kill it is still stupid, what about the archer fighting a trojan? does it have better hopes in that situation? what about against a fire tao! hell even a water tao can easily kill an archer.
Quote:
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
130-132-134

Old 10-08-2011, 22:02   #49
sin411
Super ***e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
ck can get reflected and you can use a guard to tank it

that's enough nerf already.
^
Quote:
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
130-132-134

Old 10-08-2011, 23:19   #50
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
This.
lol, never did I say hercules is not over powered. I'm saying Trojan (the class in its entirety sucks ass). I'm not a trojan, but it's pretty simple to see that they are a poop class.

Honestly...I don't think anyone that plays taoist can be "Better" in any sense then anyone that plays fb. You can't compare the two, one requires little to no skill nor effort, the other requires actual skill. Comparing a sniper to a machine gun. (Except for some stupid reason the sniper has less range then the machine gun ) lol
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2011, 04:24   #51
sin411
Super ***e

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
lol, never did I say hercules is not over powered. I'm saying Trojan (the class in its entirety sucks ass). I'm not a trojan, but it's pretty simple to see that they are a poop class.

Honestly...I don't think anyone that plays taoist can be "Better" in any sense then anyone that plays fb. You can't compare the two, one requires little to no skill nor effort, the other requires actual skill. Comparing a sniper to a machine gun. (Except for some stupid reason the sniper has less range then the machine gun ) lol
lol great example xD
Quote:
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
130-132-134

Old 10-19-2011, 21:47   #52
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
All of those attacks ARE aoe attacks! a ninja's only AOE attack would be fog? if u could even class it as that. you have a higher chance to hti someone with fastblade than you do with Two fold. youve clearly never used it if you still think so.
Tfb isnt AOE? I thought it had a 3x3square radius, no?

And again, its no staminaloss when missing, so no fuuukkin way its easier to hit with fb then tfb in a fight....
Old 10-19-2011, 22:01   #53
doggy
Banned

Quote:
Dude it has a 30% to go off ONCE every 15 seconds. Nerfing the ninja class because the archer cant kill it is still stupid, what about the archer fighting a trojan? does it have better hopes in that situation? what about against a fire tao! hell even a water tao can easily kill an archer.
Man Ck is most OP skilless skills of all skills against archers since they got low hp, low dmg and the highest attack rate of all classes.

And yeh, a skilled archer has a better chance of killing all the other melee classes over ninjas with ck who at the same time have higher attack then the archers hp.

You already got a high dmg skill that only loose stamina when it hits, fog and archerbane, I would think this was enough against an archer?

Ive been dominating nonskilled ninjas several times on my archer just to get oneshot from ck.
Old 10-19-2011, 22:39   #54
sin411
Super ***e

Quote:
Tfb isnt AOE? I thought it had a 3x3square radius, no?

And again, its no staminaloss when missing, so no fuuukkin way its easier to hit with fb then tfb in a fight....
AOE implies that it hits more than one person at a time, Two fold in fact will only ever hit one person at a time, Think of Two fold as if it were a very short ranged magic attack, you can only ever hit someone with two fold if they are within three paces of you when you try to hit them.

So long story short, No, TFB IS NOT AOE!
Quote:
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
130-132-134

Old 10-19-2011, 22:44   #55
sin411
Super ***e

Quote:
Man Ck is most OP skilless skills of all skills against archers since they got low hp, low dmg and the highest attack rate of all classes.

And yeh, a skilled archer has a better chance of killing all the other melee classes over ninjas with ck who at the same time have higher attack then the archers hp.

You already got a high dmg skill that only loose stamina when it hits, fog and archerbane, I would think this was enough against an archer?

Ive been dominating nonskilled ninjas several times on my archer just to get oneshot from ck.
By dominating do you mean flying? Then running away to get more stamina to fly again?
Quote:
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
130-132-134

Old 10-19-2011, 22:52   #56
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

***** please, CK can't hit archers in the air.

and it's your fault for being an archer to begin with.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 00:42   #57
doggy
Banned

Quote:
By dominating do you mean flying? Then running away to get more stamina to fly again?
No, I mean by killing them while jumping circles around them and do the ol` leftclick\rightclick combo...untill the ck triggers and I die in 1 shot with full life.
Old 10-20-2011, 00:46   #58
doggy
Banned

Quote:
AOE implies that it hits more than one person at a time, Two fold in fact will only ever hit one person at a time, Think of Two fold as if it were a very short ranged magic attack, you can only ever hit someone with two fold if they are within three paces of you when you try to hit them.

So long story short, No, TFB IS NOT AOE!
Ok man, I always seen AOE attack as an attack that hits everything within a diameter opposed to a straight line.

But it dont matter, tfb is still what it is. It will hit whatever that is within 3 paces of u in any direction. While fb has to hit straight on the target in a thin line, and even then it doesnt always hit.

Last edited by doggy; 10-20-2011 at 00:48.
Old 10-20-2011, 00:51   #59
doggy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
***** please, CK can't hit archers in the air.

and it's your fault for being an archer to begin with.
Im a tro girly...and I didnt know ck cant hit archers in the air, still I think it should be capped, even if only for archers.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:00   #60
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
capped? oh I see, make CK a second reflect.

no.

and seriously, not ninjas faults if wimpy archers get killed by everything.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: