View Poll Results: Give them a total wonder makeover
Yes 4 44.44%
yes and execute the *******s when its done 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2011, 20:53   #1
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Total makeover for Purewaters!

After having played against alot of azureshielding waters I think its only fitting to give them the makeover they deserve

Make it so they got
Pink tanktop with I heart puppies on
A pink speedo with no nuts inside
A bigass pink wig
Some pink highheels
A big dildo in each hands and one in their butthole

My match look like this:
She(probably just a boytoy boy) cast azureshield, zap u 4 times and then spend the rest of the match running...unless u got scatter or something that autohits its just fuukking tear out ur neighboors eyeballs pissing me off annoying.

What the hell kinda fight is this

Its official, purewaters are now the nr 1 class for evasive pussies that like to play like a chicken!
doggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2011, 21:24   #2
wolvesreign
Ohh shiny!

wolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond repute
Oh you mad?

Currently geared off 3 +8 lotto wins

Currently guild leader of Haterade

Bulk more get tq'd
wolvesreign is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2011, 03:11   #3
Strilter
Kenneth

Strilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond repute
lmao ... your poll is retarded

care to share what class you are? XD

and almost every skill auto hits unless ur using ss/fb , in which case it should be fairly easy to end their reign lolz

133 133 135 pure archer (atm)
Guild:newbies Deputy Leader

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super 2 soc stg +6 fan -1 dmg
super +6 riding crop
super 1 soc sdg +5 boots -3 dmg
super 2 soc sdg +5 perm p3 ring
super 2 soc Sdg +8 perm p6 coat
super 2 soc sdg +12 archer hat perm p5
super 2 soc sdg +7 bow perm p4
super 1 soc sdg +5 necklace
Steed +6
gourd -1
Spear +8 2 soc sdg perm p3
currently 306 bp 310...my mentor came back from a 2 year hiatus lmao
Strilter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2011, 06:06   #4
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
I didnt vote... But honestly.. if ur a water (not a melee water) the best thing u got is zap, and chain bolt every now and then...

Wth is the point of fighting someone for a full 10min of just constant zapping if there just gonna pot off untill the 10min are done?
So...zap em for a good 3 min rack up some points, and for the rest of the match run and azure your self ftw.

PS. I do this myself during team pk touny's.
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2011, 07:36   #5
Ragnarok~
Banned

Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleboy654 View Post
I didnt vote... But honestly.. if ur a water (not a melee water) the best thing u got is zap, and chain bolt every now and then...

Wth is the point of fighting someone for a full 10min of just constant zapping if there just gonna pot off untill the 10min are done?
So...zap em for a good 3 min rack up some points, and for the rest of the match run and azure your self ftw.

***** lol.
Ragnarok~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2011, 08:21   #6
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

One thing you and rest don't understand, is that waters are support class. They were never meant to be Pkers. Zapping and shielding is "forcing" your win and makes them look real noobish. Seriously if people want to compete in 1vs1 tourneys and such, should be using a fighting class, not a water.
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2011, 09:48   #7
Rezz

Rezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickk View Post
One thing you and rest don't understand, is that waters are support class. They were never meant to be Pkers. Zapping and shielding is "forcing" your win and makes them look real noobish. Seriously if people want to compete in 1vs1 tourneys and such, should be using a fighting class, not a water.
There is very little room left for true "Support" classes in CO now. Its not fair to have to change character type so that you can compete in all the tourney's and win the prizes.

In the old days before sub-classes and the like it was easy to have a character of each class that you could use but now TQ wants you to focus on one account and RB / Reincarnate to change to others instead of having multiple accounts. With such restrictions they have to make each class comparable so that those with weaker class types can still participate and win tourney's otherwise just delete the class type and move on.

Rezz - Arch-Arch-Arch-Nin-War-Arch-Monk-Monk-Monk - 130 - 133 - 137
301 (306) BP (with Mentor)
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 131Ears Perm P2 DS -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 134 Necklace -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 132 Beads -1 dmg (x2)
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 67 Arch Coat Perm P2 DS -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 129 Boots -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 136 Ring -1 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc STG Fan -1 dmg
Super +7 2-Soc RGG Tower -1 dmg
Steed +6
Super +6 Riding Crop -1 dmg
Gourd -1 dmg
Rezz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 20:44   #8
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Ok girly, congratulations to you and to the rest of u for winning in the most cheapass cowardly way possible
Old 10-19-2011, 23:38   #9
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
It's actually PRETTY AWESOME when you merk a King
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	184620315.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	338.3 KB
ID:	145155  
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 00:31   #10
doggy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 View Post
It's actually PRETTY AWESOME when you merk a King
I hope u get ballcancer
Old 10-20-2011, 00:34   #11
doggy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strilter View Post
lmao ... your poll is retarded

care to share what class you are? XD

and almost every skill auto hits unless ur using ss/fb , in which case it should be fairly easy to end their reign lolz
Im a tro, though Im currently leveling my archer...and no, nothing compares to the archer, with taos running a distant second.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:26   #12
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy View Post
I hope u get ballcancer
I hope your mother tells you that your not her son
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: