Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 40 votes, 4.63 average. Display Modes
Old 08-29-2011, 16:25   #76
grave_digger

grave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond repute
1: You can't create a new character. When you log in a freshly registered account, it takes you to the creation screen without any class types to click on.

2: If you save multiple account usernames in the list, you can't select them to change which account you log in.
grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2011, 10:14   #77
Justiin

Justiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond repute
the server time on liberty is wrong.. the time is 1 hour delayed?
Level: 130 - 130 - 133

From being one of my favourite games.. conquer has turned into garbage. Game designers improve the game by adding quests, events, and tournaments to make the game fun... However, TQ screws up the whole game by adding extra stuff that is not even necessary to the game.
Justiin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2011, 18:44   #78
littleprincess

littleprincess is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justiin View Post
the server time on liberty is wrong.. the time is 1 hour delayed?
i mentioned this problem earlier also, same on Constellation>Capricorn server show the time 19:00 but actual time is 18:00 so 1 hour ahead
littleprincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2011, 09:11   #79
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile o.O

Bugs I have noticed:

-Time is off by 1 hour.
-Symbols in names wont show.
-Invisible Monsters
-When trying to inscribe gear the item gets stuck on the cursor and wont click off (it has and hasn't, maybe its if you have a skill equipped for your right click)
-Cast Soul Shackle on lvl 45 stakes the other day and client just quit.
-Shadows of some 2h weapon accessories dont have working alpha channels (shows as big blocks rather than the shape of the item.)
-Cant Alt Click name on broadcast.
-Frame rate seems to be capped at 33 compared to Windows 40. 40 is already to low (should be 60 by now), 33 just makes the game look really laggy and gives me a pretty bad headache watching it.
-Arena window can get stuck during teampk/elitepk while watching. Have noticed this on Windows too though.

Will add more when I think of them.

Running 2010 MacBookPro
8GB RAM
120GB SSD
Intel Core i5 2.53GHz
OS X Snow Leapard 10.6.6

Aside from the time and symbols bugs, I havent noticed any of the other bugs mentioned by others in this thread. (Not saying they dont exist)
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2011, 17:30   #80
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Another bug I just noticed is ghosts (NPC and/or Player) can get frozen and slightly darken.. the animation stops and they become more of a grey than white.

Noticed while in TeamPK just now, came out and IronsmithChou was the same way. I went to GC and came back, it was fixed.

Hope this helps.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2011, 01:26   #81
saarnld

saarnld is an unknown quantity at this point
Runining MacPro
2x2.4GHz with 8Gb
OS X Lion 10.7.1

I downloaded the game for the 1st time. When running the game it updates to the latest version. I can select the server to play on. Then it shows that it is connecting to the server.

And that is it. It shows a screen with hazy mountains and occasionally a bird flies by but it doesn't get past this screen.

Looking in the console it shows the game tries to access a map file. But this map file is not in the Conquer package.

Any idea how to get the game running.

I had rather not use my VM to run it on windows
saarnld is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2011, 01:18   #82
saarnld

saarnld is an unknown quantity at this point
I got the game working now.

It seems not possible to start a new character from the Mac client. Starting the game shows everything up to the characters to select from. So it shows the character slection window, just without the characters itself.

After I created a character from my windows (blegh ) client I could login with the Mac version.
saarnld is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2011, 09:10   #83
Dragon867
Pretzels!

Dragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond repute
Many skills aren't showing up. The 2nd Reborn skill "bless", being the biggest one. I've also noticed that the water Taoist shield will become invisible if cast several times in a row.

Not having full screen with Lion is just sad. But then again Conquer is still using 1024x768 so....

Yes its true, my avatar was made by the famous ~Fury. The one the server was named after dontcha know!

The anti-bot/proxy of MC. You bot and I see you, you die. Botters beware.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kraken
Conquer where the Men are boys and the Girls are to!
Dragon867 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2011, 09:13   #84
Dragon867
Pretzels!

Dragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
In fact, I've confirmed this with the staff in charge that this has every bit of correlation to the configuration of Mac system, they won't allow those characters to be shown in some particular area, and there's nothing else that can be done to revert this setting. =|
This is a failure on your teams part, not Apples. I can easily use alt characters in OSX native apps, as well as internet browsers and Microsoft word. Every other program works with alt characters, except Conquer. I really don't think it has anything to do with Apple, more a failure on TQs part to use the code within Macs properly.

Yes its true, my avatar was made by the famous ~Fury. The one the server was named after dontcha know!

The anti-bot/proxy of MC. You bot and I see you, you die. Botters beware.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kraken
Conquer where the Men are boys and the Girls are to!
Dragon867 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 14:29   #85
Justiin

Justiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond repute
sawp! they dont care about CO MAC anymore! We have been informing them bugs for months and they havent done a **** about it.
Level: 130 - 130 - 133

From being one of my favourite games.. conquer has turned into garbage. Game designers improve the game by adding quests, events, and tournaments to make the game fun... However, TQ screws up the whole game by adding extra stuff that is not even necessary to the game.
Justiin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2011, 08:21   #86
MiMMuztro

MiMMuztro is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

Hi all, I've a MacBookPro 13" 2010 with Mac OS X Lion ... and I got a lot of bug on CO.
Principal bugs :
-I Can't See 2nd Reborn Skill (Bless)
-I Can't see a lot of names...
-Server Time is wrong

Please work to fix these bugs ...

PS. Sorry for my bad english.
MiMMuztro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2011, 09:29   #87
Grimwald

Grimwald is on a distinguished road
Can't choose a character

I'm not able to choose a beginning character when I'm trying to make a new char.

See the screenshot in the attachment file.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	No characters.png
Views:	101
Size:	237.0 KB
ID:	145277  
Grimwald is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2011, 00:22   #88
Loko

Loko is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Loko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimwald View Post
I'm not able to choose a beginning character when I'm trying to make a new char.

Been having the same problem. Not sure there's a fix yet.

Tiger>Tornado
Bumblebee - 111 Water

Centaur
Jerico - 97 Archer

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=510892

Loko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2011, 01:11   #89
antihazard

antihazard is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimwald View Post

I send a request to the Support team. Here is the answer:

Quote:

We have already know the problem. It is caused by the Mac OSX Lion version itself. Conquer is currently incompatible with this version. We are in the process of fixing this problem now. Sorry for any caused inconvenience.

Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.

Best regards,
TQ Support Team
-- Check out the free MMORPGs on: http://us.91.com/ --
antihazard is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2011, 03:41   #90
xXMassiveXx

xXMassiveXx is on a distinguished road
Bugs

I'm using Mac OS lion

first i cant see myself use heavenly blessing or any one else use it for that matter.

i cant create a new character at all.

i cant do full screen either.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2011-11-07 at 6.37.45 PM.png
Views:	543
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	145568   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2011-11-07 at 3.33.27 AM.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	145569