Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-04-2011, 17:55   #1
noobey9

noobey9 is on a distinguished road
ehhhh i cant jump :

I dont know why but when i hit CTRL its doing....nothing. Its not a MAC keyboard but still.. its working fine for everything else

thx for ya help
noobey9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2011, 20:39   #2
Dragon867
Pretzels!

Dragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobey9 View Post
I dont know why but when i hit CTRL its doing....nothing. Its not a MAC keyboard but still.. its working fine for everything else

thx for ya help
Mac CO is programed for macs. You will need a mac keyboard with a command key in order to jump. I was looking for jump in the hotkeys but I don't see it. My guess is you can't change it, and you are therefor screwed without a mac keyboard.

Yes its true, my avatar was made by the famous ~Fury. The one the server was named after dontcha know!

The anti-bot/proxy of MC. You bot and I see you, you die. Botters beware.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kraken
Conquer where the Men are boys and the Girls are to!
Dragon867 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2011, 20:54   #3
noobey9

thats so dumb.. I dont have a ****ing mac keyboard and every ****ing button working well except the ctrl

Pls someone tell me there is any other way to jump without buying a new keyboard
Old 05-04-2011, 20:59   #4
Dragon867
Pretzels!

Dragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
thats so dumb.. I dont have a ****ing mac keyboard and every ****ing button working well except the ctrl

Pls someone tell me there is any other way to jump without buying a new keyboard
Not that I know of. I'm assuming you have a mac mini? There is still a lot of things wrong with the mac version. For instance I lag every 5 seconds even though my ping doesn't increase past 150. You can't go full screen, things like that. Its TQ Digital, not a renown gaming company. What do you expect?

Yes its true, my avatar was made by the famous ~Fury. The one the server was named after dontcha know!

Quote:
Old 05-04-2011, 21:06   #5
noobey9

I expect playing CO after few hours of rushing to install it lawlzzz.. Still, this is bull**** everything works fine but not the ctrl, why not the shift button? WHY NOTTTTT

Btw yeh got a mac mini lol
Old 05-04-2011, 21:11   #6
Dragon867
Pretzels!

Quote:
I expect playing CO after few hours of rushing to install it lawlzzz.. Still, this is bull**** everything works fine but not the ctrl, why not the shift button? WHY NOTTTTT

You might want to look on ebay for a bluetooth keyboard. They retail for about 80 bucks, but you can get one for around 30 or less if you are lucky. Really handy small keyboards that give you all your mac buttons/shortcuts and there is not antena taking up one of your USB ports.

Quote:
Old 05-05-2011, 10:12   #7
Grimwald

Grimwald is on a distinguished road
Jumping

The hotkeys to jump are command (cmd) + alt
Grimwald is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2011, 19:12   #8
ReMind
Super Moderator

ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It's designed for Mac, so the normal keyboard is not taken into consideration. That's mainly because command is the control key for Mac OS X, and if you don't have a command button on your keyboard, how can you perform other functions in your system?

Control and Command are two different functional keys in Mac OS X, so don't use a keyboard DESIGNED for PC sir.
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2011, 05:05   #9
BlackSnowX86
MacConquer

BlackSnowX86 is on a distinguished road
use the windows key. is teh same that mac control
SnowLeopard 10.6.7
---------------------
BlackSnowX86 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: