Old 01-22-2011, 04:00   #1
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Packing gems bug

Worked fine yesterday, but get a bug now when clicking "Pack normal gems"

The conversation with npc closes and "failed to meet requirment" appears in bottom of screen. Have 5 normal moons in bag. Relog won't work.

Edit: Only got it on fire, monk has no problems.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	108020411.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	141155   Click image for larger version

Name:	108022274.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	177.6 KB
ID:	141156  

Last edited by Hellfire-demon; 01-22-2011 at 04:05.
Hellfire-demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2011, 05:05   #2
petr08
Banned

petr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond repute
I have the same problem on my tro
petr08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2011, 01:23   #3
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
Worked fine yesterday, but get a bug now when clicking "Pack normal gems"

The conversation with npc closes and "failed to meet requirment" appears in bottom of screen. Have 5 normal moons in bag. Relog won't work.

Edit: Only got it on fire, monk has no problems.
Are you able to pack the gems now?
I have tested it here and it is normal for me.
feeling21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2011, 09:26   #4
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeling21 View Post
Are you able to pack the gems now?
I have tested it here and it is normal for me.
Works now. It seems to happen random, btu can be frustrated from time to time when having it.
Old 01-28-2011, 16:27   #5
hnr32`

hnr32` is on a distinguished road
Did anyone figure out a way to fix this? It's rather annoying.....
Old 01-30-2011, 01:18   #6
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnr32` View Post
Did anyone figure out a way to fix this? It's rather annoying.....
Do you also have this random problem?
It seems weird.
Anyway, any screen shots to show this problem?
Old 01-30-2011, 06:50   #7
Dragon867
Pretzels!

Dragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon867 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeling21 View Post
Do you also have this random problem?
It seems weird.
Anyway, any screen shots to show this problem?
Worked fine the first week of patch or so. I tried again today... and I got the same message.

Edit: Tried it on my warrior and it worked fine. My guess is it has something to do with the memory agates? Thats the only constant item that has been in my warehouse since it broke, and my warrior has none.

Yes its true, my avatar was made by the famous ~Fury. The one the server was named after dontcha know!

The anti-bot/proxy of MC. You bot and I see you, you die. Botters beware.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kraken
Conquer where the Men are boys and the Girls are to!

Last edited by Dragon867; 01-30-2011 at 06:56.
Dragon867 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2011, 07:42   #8
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon867 View Post
Worked fine the first week of patch or so. I tried again today... and I got the same message.

Edit: Tried it on my warrior and it worked fine. My guess is it has something to do with the memory agates? Thats the only constant item that has been in my warehouse since it broke, and my warrior has none.

I got no memory agtes, never had.
Old 01-30-2011, 13:15   #9
petr08
Banned

petr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond repute
I still have the problem!!!
petr08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2011, 23:01   #10
feeling21

Quote:
Originally Posted by petr08 View Post
I still have the problem!!!
You keep having problem in packing gems or it just happens in random?
If you are unable to pack the gems all the time, please inform us your character information and it's better for u to attach the screen shot to show the problem.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:27   #11
BunnyGurl

BunnyGurl is a jewel in the roughBunnyGurl is a jewel in the roughBunnyGurl is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Yahoo to BunnyGurl
I got the same problem on Pluto, wont let me pack gems. Completely exited the client and it still wont let me.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	GemBug.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	182.7 KB
ID:	141442  
BunnyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2011, 12:18   #12
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
im experiencing the same problem on my tao...

worked on my archer

Last edited by Nicknac425; 02-08-2011 at 12:23.
Nicknac425 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 01:40   #13
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
same with me
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 22:17   #14
feeling21

It seems weird, but it might only happen randomly in certain random character, right?
As to those who still have problem in packing gems, please attach the relevant screen shot here.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:11   #15
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
One more to the list:

Name:	95581597.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	178.6 KB
ID:	141765
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: