Old 11-12-2010, 05:05   #16
xMiraclex
LANDAN!

xMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud of
Hello

Ignore those who are saying the server is 'boring'. It's far from boring. If you enjoy fighting with people, this is THE server for you.

xMiraclex speaks to Ghost:
If you had the slightest idea of what was happening in the world, you would know that

Ghost speaks to xMiraclex:
i dont hav a clue coz i play conquer all day

HEY MAN! Look at me!! I went out and got DRUNK and I'm ****faced!!! I must log onto conquer forums and tell people of the internet that I drank some alcohol LULZ ! - LOSERS.

I make little boys cry with my tiny pink font

xMiraclex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 16:03   #17
NIGGE

NIGGE is an unknown quantity at this point
:o

maybe ill have 2 join when i get all my accounts back its bine 2 long

NIGGE , Apple-Crush , Kouken
NIGGE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 18:36   #18
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
I don't get why people make posts like this every time someone new thinks about joining...

Well its one way to kill the community I guess lol.

Dead server ftw?

--------
Ontopic:

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay, lots of nice people here don't worry ^^.
This ^^
Old 11-13-2010, 10:57   #19
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigge View Post
maybe ill have 2 join when i get all my accounts back its bine 2 long
nigge :d
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2010, 10:59   #20
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMiraclex View Post
Hello

Ignore those who are saying the server is 'boring'. It's far from boring. If you enjoy fighting with people, this is THE server for you.
This is the server for me :P
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: