Old 10-18-2010, 08:54   #61
Phako
FR & Proud

Phako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor View Post
enjoy

http://www.xfire.com/video/38bab0/
http://www.xfire.com/video/38bab0/

gametime
3:58
4:33
5:10
http://www.xfire.com/video/38b383/

I'm supporting you,I hate over all this noobs who need cheats...I'm a 100% anti-botter...And the guy on your video is botting,no doubt.

You get 100-150ping on your video,I noticed it,I playing with a 400-600 ping in my server,and even the way he caught you,he can't say that he's not botting.

Noobs botters GTFO ALL OF YOU !

My brother from San Francicsco get BJ'ed apparently for botting...He was recognized as the best SS'er ever on our server...He been checked 3 times already...he never get BJ'ed by others GM's.
+Paulina+ (GM's friend especially Opal) called GM's and my brother IRL got Botjailed...?

GM's acting stupidly for their friends!!
368Bp Full +12 -7 all permanent (pure ninja)
Retired of conquer
Phako is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2010, 08:58   #62
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phako View Post
Noobs botters GTFO ALL OF YOU !
GTFO then
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2010, 09:02   #63
Phako
FR & Proud

Phako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
apparently I got no recordings of that day. want to make a new one? I'll upload another one if you don't believe my tfb skills.

Wait dude...You are pretending to get skills ? After the videos that I seen ?

Lol...Please everyone...3...2...1...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Listen me,you'r a crap ninja who using TFB bot.I play conquer since 5 years now,that not a crap botter like you who'll tell me you'r not botting..

I just hope you'll get banned.Noob

My brother from San Francicsco get BJ'ed apparently for botting...He was recognized as the best SS'er ever on our server...He been checked 3 times already...he never get BJ'ed by others GM's.
+Paulina+ (GM's friend especially Opal) called GM's and my brother IRL got Botjailed...?

Retired of conquer
Old 10-18-2010, 09:02   #64
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
GTFO then
Seriously.. I wonder if people will ever actually learn the difference between what is a cheat and what isn't..

I'm guessing not.

Quote:
Wait dude...You are pretending to get skills ? After the videos that I seen ?

Lol...Please everyone...3...2...1...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Listen me,you'r a crap ninja who using TFB bot.I play conquer since 5 years now,that not a crap botter like you who'll tell me you'r not botting..

I just hope you'll get banned.Noob
It isn't a bot. You play with a 400-600 ping? How would you know?

I've played for 7 years+- now, and I can disprove any single one of those 'hits' not being 'legit'.

I suggest you play for another few years, learn the difference between what is a cheat and what isn't (even if that includes using them to find out) and then gtfo.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2010, 09:06   #65
Phako
FR & Proud

Quote:
GTFO then

Let me guess..You'r a noob Panda's friend ? Yes ? Wow...wasn't hard to guess

All noobs botters sucking each other ! Dude,just be realist,tell me where i'm wrong ? Panda botting,can deny it ok ?

Now,blow his **** if he got a good one isn't my problem,it's your buisness,but don't protecting peoples who's ruinning conquer

Peace noobs

Retired of conquer
Old 10-18-2010, 09:09   #66
Phako
FR & Proud

I've played for 7 years+- now, and I can disprove any single one of those 'hits' not being 'legit'.

I suggest you play for another few years, learn the difference between what is a cheat and what isn't (even if that includes using them to find out) and then gtfo.[/quote]

Listen...Lol apparently you'r seeing stupid either...On the video,the guy who caming has 100 ping..

Tell me how the **** his enemy hits like that ?? You'r retard or ??

You'r panda's friend so you protecting him against all of us who's against botters...Stop blowing **** noob,you played 7 years and more ? How the **** you still can be such ignorant!

Be realist,i know you defending your friend,but stop being stupid,try to protecting with another way and not saying that he bots.

Peace retard

Retired of conquer
Old 10-18-2010, 09:12   #67
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I suggest you play for another few years, learn the difference between what is a cheat and what isn't (even if that includes using them to find out) and then gtfo.

Quote:
Listen...Lol apparently you'r seeing stupid either...On the video,the guy who caming has 100 ping..

You'r panda's friend so you protecting him against all of us who's against botters...Stop blowing **** noob,you played 7 years and more ? How the **** you still can be such ignorant!

Be realist,i know you defending your friend,but stop being stupid,try to protecting with another way and not saying that he bots.

Peace retard
I've played since dragon, and that there isn't a bot lol. If you'd do a bit of research you'd know how he got hit so "far" away. When he in fact is right next to cloud .

Happens when you move faster than co can react to.

So now please oh please stfu and gtfo lol.

O.o
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark

Last edited by lolen; 10-18-2010 at 09:16.
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2010, 09:13   #68
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
You are a **** tard with no life.
Watch Panda's videos on his video thread if you can ****ing read. Panda has a 50-100 ping and great FPS. Go die somewhere you worthless piece of ****.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:19   #69
Phako
FR & Proud

Quote:
I've played since dragon, and that there isn't a bot lol. If you'd do a bit of research you'd know how he got hit so "far" away. When he in fact is right next to cloud .

Happens when you move faster than co can react to.

So now please oh please stfu and gtfo lol.

O.o

Lol...You'r **** make no sense dude,you'r the kind of person who know everything than other..You are always true and all...Seriously stfu...I showed the video to my guild right now...
All people to who i showed the video said me he's cheating...

I got only loyal people and olds players like me...So ? Stfu please ?

Retired of conquer
Old 10-18-2010, 09:22   #70
Phako
FR & Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
You are a **** tard with no life.
Watch Panda's videos on his video thread if you can ****ing read. Panda has a 50-100 ping and great FPS. Go die somewhere you worthless piece of ****.

Hey ! Ass kisser ! Apparently you'r the kind of ******* who's telling over internet people has no life *lol*

Funny to judge someone over internet without even know his life...

Dude,seriously,go play to conquer,don't blow d***k in ... There is not a place to,but a place to play

Peace noob.

PS:All of you who's against my opinion...I know there is no way to talk with you all.A friend is defendable I know it..But stop deny that he cheats..*******s

Retired of conquer
Old 10-18-2010, 09:26   #71
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Peace retard
Obviously you just get owned a lot and like to use the excuse of "bots" regularly. On our server, our sides are "skilled". Not relying on **** BP and talismans and fog etc.

Clouds ping would be around 100 as well? What is your point? We are all playing a euro server FOR THE PING ADVANTAGE. Numb nuts. Watch my video's if you think thats cheating.

Trust me, you do not know ****.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:32   #72
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Who is that bug in-game?
Old 10-18-2010, 09:34   #73
Phako
FR & Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
Obviously you just get owned a lot and like to use the excuse of "bots" regularly. On our server, our sides are "skilled". Not relying on **** BP and talismans and fog etc.

Clouds ping would be around 100 as well? What is your point? We are all playing a euro server FOR THE PING ADVANTAGE. Numb nuts. Watch my video's if you think thats cheating.

Trust me, you do not know ****.

Listen me...First of all...I'm a ruler in conquer,i'm the best in my server and i'm not being arrogant or ignorant toward "noobs"

I'm a fair person,And i respect everyone.With the videos that i seen,sorry but i can't defend Panda,he's botting...and i'm sure of it.

Now,you can speak about you,but i totally dont care,the issue is about Panda ? Don't involve your ass to defend Panda...You'r a noob bot's helper in issues.

I have nothing to receive from dumbs people like you,I know that i'm a legit player and respectable one.

Come in my server,ask about Hixion , people will answer you how I am,and they won't say wrong about me...

Peace dumbish

Retired of conquer
Old 10-18-2010, 09:38   #74
(S)mash

(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hey ! Ass kisser ! Apparently you'r the kind of ******* who's telling over internet people has no life *lol*
Dude,seriously,go play to conquer
When you have to invade someone else's chit-chat to QQ aimbot it more than justifies his statement. He can't play CO right now, because he's at University.
...and some random ****ty noob calling me "ass-kisser" really doesn't matter.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:38   #75
Janix
Banned

Quote:
Listen me...First of all...I'm a ruler in conquer,i'm the best in my server and i'm not being arrogant or ignorant toward "noobs"

I'm a fair person,And i respect everyone.With the videos that i seen,sorry but i can't defend Panda,he's botting...and i'm sure of it.

Now,you can speak about you,but i totally dont care,the issue is about Panda ? Don't involve your ass to defend Panda...You'r a noob bot's helper in issues.

I have nothing to receive from dumbs people like you,I know that i'm a legit player and respectable one.

Come in my server,ask about Hixion , people will answer you how I am,and they won't say wrong about me...

Peace dumbish
You don't know what you're talking about, and you are clearly a noob- regardless of your items. All the 'pro' people moved to their ping-respective classic servers.

The reject, no-skilled bulkers stayed behind with a MINORITY of skilled people.

Again, you're a noob and you don't know what you're talking about and therefore I could care less what you think? We deal with tard QQ'ers like you every day.

Run along back to your 360 BP server where you are safe from "skill". Ok ty bb.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: