Old 08-05-2010, 15:16   #31
Jah
H.I.M.

Jah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
Pretty sure that i, aki, benja, genesis, testo, triton, paradox(my bro)[I could prob name more].. Are better than your entire side at fb/ss.

I rest my case.

Who hercs in L2H? How many 2folders in L2H? Hmm.. Just trolling / chatting shxt again?

Maybe we should name the hercers / 2folders on each side, and see who wins
tnx for the compliment but I shouldnt be in that list.
But you are right, I would be in their top 5 of fb/ssers, wich is nothing compared to this side rly.
But ever since I starded about 5/6 yrs ago (*** who knows how long its been with all this drugs and alcohol), Ive seen ppl who fb/ss (and got skills in it) take a liking to the loyal side aka the side that doesnt change guilds/members/etc. constantly. Imo that says something about the game... ppl who have skills value those skills in other players and try to build a side/guild based on loyalty and respect and see the game as it was before my time. Pure in its pvp as no other mmorpg was. (Isnt that why we all went "classic"?)
Therefor I see no use and progress in "the other side", wich is taking in pvp botters and the anoying ****s of the server who belong on no gw side imo.

This being said I am still friends with agadama, rebellion and chaff because they have shown (some of) these before mentioned skills and way of playing in the time I was in berzerks. And its sad that those ppl call some of our members pvpbotters now, as do our members call them the same. Ppl who wouldnt think of this when they were allies....
But I guess this is also one of the charmes of Co... the never ending drama.

I do not wish to partake in this towards former friends however and I will keep my friends untill they betray me aswell as my enemies, whatever side they are on.

But hey... wut do I know... im drunk as ***

<3

I'm sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker-v2.5 View Post
benja knows best
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Perfection~ View Post
Benja is just evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityC View Post
I wan sawk Benja c0k men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorec View Post
i miss my benja booom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy~ View Post
Benja pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by tappiz View Post
No'one can beat Benjas bassvoice and manliness sorry
Quote:
Run along back to your 360 BP server where you are safe from "skill". Ok ty bb.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2010, 16:19   #32
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2010, 16:26   #33
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
Old 08-05-2010, 16:27   #34
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
[IMG]http://icarus.****brix.com/content/1927/resized/thelight.jpg?1237357731[/IMG]

Last edited by Cloud~; 08-05-2010 at 16:30.
Old 08-05-2010, 16:29   #35
Jah
H.I.M.

Jah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond reputeJah has a reputation beyond repute
hate u both

I'm sorry
Quote:
benja knows best
Quote:
Benja is just evil
Quote:
I wan sawk Benja c0k men
Quote:
i miss my benja booom!
Quote:
Benja pro
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-05-2010, 16:33   #36
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post

Old 08-05-2010, 16:34   #37
Jah
H.I.M.

hope u dai

I'm sorry
Quote:
benja knows best
Quote:
Benja is just evil
Quote:
I wan sawk Benja c0k men
Quote:
i miss my benja booom!
Quote:
Benja pro
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-05-2010, 16:41   #38
KING_LFC
iWin

KING_LFC has a reputation beyond reputeKING_LFC has a reputation beyond reputeKING_LFC has a reputation beyond reputeKING_LFC has a reputation beyond reputeKING_LFC has a reputation beyond reputeKING_LFC has a reputation beyond reputeKING_LFC has a reputation beyond reputeKING_LFC has a reputation beyond reputeKING_LFC has a reputation beyond reputeKING_LFC has a reputation beyond reputeKING_LFC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
But you are right, I would be in their top 5 of fb/ssers, wich is nothing compared to this side rly.
But ever since I starded about 5/6 yrs ago (*** who knows how long its been with all this drugs and alcohol), Ive seen ppl who fb/ss (and got skills in it) take a liking to the loyal side aka the side that doesnt change guilds/members/etc. constantly. Imo that says something about the game... ppl who have skills value those skills in other players and try to build a side/guild based on loyalty and respect and see the game as it was before my time. Pure in its pvp as no other mmorpg was. (Isnt that why we all went "classic"?)
Therefor I see no use and progress in "the other side", wich is taking in pvp botters and the anoying ****s of the server who belong on no gw side imo.

This being said I am still friends with agadama, rebellion and chaff because they have shown (some of) these before mentioned skills and way of playing in the time I was in berzerks. And its sad that those ppl call some of our members pvpbotters now, as do our members call them the same. Ppl who wouldnt think of this when they were allies....

I do not wish to partake in this towards former friends however and I will keep my friends untill they betray me aswell as my enemies, whatever side they are on.

<3
I love you.
Old 08-05-2010, 16:51   #39
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

<3
Yash you are. Thnx for mentioning me mengs. I haven't been pking since I Zerks left the side due great respect to everyone on 'the other side'.

Too bad my lil bro aga still got acces to my char, he started pking everyone on rebellion when he just reincarnated himself x.x. Try to get used to it, Agadama is fulltime water now, Rebellion is reincarnating 3 times to get stig. We'll switch chars about every GW.

Keep GW fun guys! in 2 weeks i'll be back on the rails with my finish char
Old 08-05-2010, 17:00   #40
IpwnU
Huge***got

IpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
You're not on our side lol O.o
I was

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret

IpwnU is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2010, 17:02   #41
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Quote:
hope u dai

Old 08-05-2010, 17:04   #42
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Benja pro

Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2010, 17:38   #43
Jah
H.I.M.

Quote:

<3
Quote:
Benja pro
^true story get siggy

I'm sorry
Quote:
benja knows best
Quote:
Benja is just evil
Quote:
I wan sawk Benja c0k men
Quote:
i miss my benja booom!
Quote:
Benja pro
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-05-2010, 19:01   #44
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^true story get siggy
rofl when i wrote it i was like to Rich "Benja gonna says he hates me" <3

Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2010, 04:05   #45
Jah
H.I.M.

Quote:
rofl when i wrote it i was like to Rich "Benja gonna says he hates me" <3
nah im usually a happy drunk

I'm sorry
Quote:
benja knows best
Quote:
Benja is just evil
Quote:
I wan sawk Benja c0k men
Quote:
i miss my benja booom!
Quote:
Benja pro
Quote:
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: