Old 07-28-2010, 04:32   #166
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
lolol my ninja has lyke 316 bp naow with my brothers archer coat on, our servers fire taos nado me for 5k, crit 10k, so 1 crit + 1 reg nado = me dead XD and now we even have a magic water tao that hits me with fire for 4.2k each zap and i cant even kill them :P i ss him for like 3k'ish? lmao

when they release the new water dragon, that piece of **** better have some nicer m-def artifacts coming out of its ass xD somethin shud be done with the magic overpowering ;o

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 05:38   #167
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
to Orcstone (rite, so im noticing that we should all just sell our crap nd make fire taos because they are the only characters worth playing now.)

isn't that what most did when nin's came out with fog lol

isn't that why you are a tro, because you once had the power, the tro's that is

talk about potting off damage, well, fires been having to attempt that for a long long time now, so let me ask, how does it feel?

shoe is on the other foot for awhile, doesn't feel to good does it, hate being told by a fire to learn how to fb are ya lmao lol, what a kick in the pants

everyone needs to get a grip, TQ changes things, obsoletes things, makes your hard earned char worthless, you build another one, they change again, roll with it baby, the punches that is

sad sad day that tro's are getting hit a bit hard for once in their career in the game
Yea, cause you can soooo compare tros and fires. Tros are a fairly hard class to play, and that should be rewarded with high damage. You need to click 1 button jump, click 1 button jump, until target is dead. The top fire on my server did a 20k zap on me when I had 280 BP, fair enough huh? Our top fire kill our top tros in less zaps then they kill him in fbs.

You should really get out of your little closet and realize something is ****ed up when you 1 or 2 zap a strong target, really, in what other game have you ever seen this before? (Good games that is) I ran into it at WoW, when DKs were first released, but blizzard atleast had the brains to realize it ruins the game when one class get too overpowerd that the rest got pretty much no saying, so they fixed it quite fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
Cause zap doesn't stun us.
If you want to say fires are overpowered trojans also are too. I would love to know how you can pot a 9-10k herc, enlighten me.
Nado stuns more then thunder, so stop crying about ****ing thunder it's ****ing silly, really.

Quote:
We also can't dodge poison zap but no one is complaining about that.
Also 42% Penetration does no more damage then 34%. It seems Penetration has a cap to it.
It's the only way to win against a fire. It's not a sure win since you most likely wont activate poison zap before you're dead. And oh, thunder got lower range then nado, ALOT lower. This mean if he start to try to poison zap you, you can easly outrange him while you try to kill him.

Quote:
Poison zap deals max damage it has nothing to do with the fire, its all on the trojan.
If you got more BP it'll tickle.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 05:53   #168
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
Yea, cause you can soooo compare tros and fires. Tros are a fairly hard class to play, and that should be rewarded with high damage. You need to click 1 button jump, click 1 button jump, until target is dead. The top fire on my server did a 20k zap on me when I had 280 BP, fair enough huh? Our top fire kill our top tros in less zaps then they kill him in fbs.

You should really get out of your little closet and realize something is ****ed up when you 1 or 2 zap a strong target, really, in what other game have you ever seen this before? (Good games that is) I ran into it at WoW, when DKs were first released, but blizzard atleast had the brains to realize it ruins the game when one class get too overpowerd that the rest got pretty much no saying, so they fixed it quite fast.

Nado stuns more then thunder, so stop crying about ****ing thunder it's ****ing silly, really.

It's the only way to win against a fire. It's not a sure win since you most likely wont activate poison zap before you're dead. And oh, thunder got lower range then nado, ALOT lower. This mean if he start to try to poison zap you, you can easly outrange him while you try to kill him.

If you got more BP it'll tickle.
screw thunder =P my pure ninja uses fire xD~! its fun killing low lvl people with so i dont have to deal with their rabbit hopping noobcakeness ;o~ sold my pblade, doesnt matter tho when it only hits them for about 1/5th of their hp, ive seen fires get fb'd over 16k and still survive, which i guess is the norm now since even muh ninja has 16k+ hp with that new 2500 hp headgear thangy =D rawr.

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 08:14   #169
HaphazardHero
Alcoholist

HaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallarrows? View Post
my main class is a fire tao
full 1 soc +6/7 gears
2 soc talis/robes

done semi-decent dmg without DS
now with DS i can hold my own agains most on the server
cept the full +12

TQ wont do anything to "balance" the dmg out
Funny how a 1soc fire can hold his own vs anything but full +12s when a 1soc tro wouldn't stand a chance against against a 2soc fire with decent plusses.

hero
- A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life

The HaphazardHero
-Glory
HaphazardHero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 08:23   #170
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaphazardHero View Post
Funny how a 1soc fire can hold his own vs anything but full +12s when a 1soc tro wouldn't stand a chance against against a 1 soc fire with decent plusses.
fixed

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 09:47   #171
vallier187
Quit

vallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond repute
with the new 5k pots in shopping mall, I have found fires less of a problem. Also can pot against psn star with them, so the only use of being ninja now is for twinfold and CK. Gotta love tq making ridiculously OP skills, letting everyone bulk those skills then nerfing them a year or so later. Im sure after a year or so we will all be saying "fire tao? all hit me 1 damage now"
vallier187 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 09:49   #172
hallarrows?
Banned

hallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Funny how a 1soc fire can hold his own vs anything but full +12s when a 1soc tro wouldn't stand a chance against against a 2soc fire with decent plusses.
1 soc tros dont stand much of a chance these days
1 soc fire taos have more chance of killing now than ever before(cept the old days)
well fb skills on our server is pretty low
i can out run a 330+ BP trojan in arena
only time it kills me is wen it psn zaps
only time these type of tros kill me is wen they zap rofl

same with other trojans
290+ bp
i have 288 bp as a fire
so most all the trojans 1 hit me
i do around 2-3k on these normal 5-6k crit if lucky
but since the fb skill is very poor i can out jump them
and others use aimbot that is still around rofl
pretty sad

other than this
the +12 fire taos i hit 700-1000 on them
hallarrows? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 10:08   #173
HaphazardHero
Alcoholist

HaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
1 soc tros dont stand much of a chance these days
1 soc fire taos have more chance of killing now than ever before(cept the old days)
well fb skills on our server is pretty low
i can out run a 330+ BP trojan in arena
only time it kills me is wen it psn zaps
only time these type of tros kill me is wen they zap rofl

same with other trojans
290+ bp
i have 288 bp as a fire
so most all the trojans 1 hit me
i do around 2-3k on these normal 5-6k crit if lucky
but since the fb skill is very poor i can out jump them
and others use aimbot that is still around rofl
pretty sad

other than this
the +12 fire taos i hit 700-1000 on them
That bolded bit made me laugh.

hero
- A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life

The HaphazardHero
-Glory
Old 07-28-2010, 11:37   #174
hallarrows?
Banned

hallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That bolded bit made me laugh.
they cant fb

if they cant fb they cant hit
if they cant hit they cant kill u

so they zap rofl
Old 07-28-2010, 11:51   #175
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
they cant fb

so they zap rofl
Try a trojan, then say if they can FB or not

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 12:08   #176
Draconan

Draconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmed View Post
I just started my first trojan the other day and did arena for the first time yesterday as trojan. Yes it is rather difficult to hit with fb but the damage is sweet when I do hit. Also now I can say though I suck at fb and am still getting used to aiming at my opponent's feet, and learning the range cause it looks longer than it is, most of the trojan's on my server really suck. I may miss most of the time but at least I am close to hitting or hitting where they were when they warp due to lag issues.
Draconan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 12:15   #177
HaphazardHero
Alcoholist

Quote:
they cant fb

so they zap rofl
All you do is zap. That is why it was ironic and funny. Learn to use a troj before complaining about them.

And for the record, I neither own nor use a pblade.

hero

The HaphazardHero
-Glory
Old 07-28-2010, 12:34   #178
hallarrows?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmed View Post
dont have to be a trojan to say if they can fb or not

i watch them in arena they never hit anyone with a single fb
so i can clearly say they cant fb

Quote:
All you do is zap. That is why it was ironic and funny. Learn to use a troj before complaining about them.

And for the record, I neither own nor use a pblade.
read above

also is ther anything else for a fire tao to do other than zap?
Old 07-28-2010, 12:44   #179
HaphazardHero
Alcoholist

Quote:
[color="Red"]
read above

also is ther anything else for a fire tao to do other than zap?
Nothing at all. Just don't be surprised when someone zaps back.

hero

The HaphazardHero
-Glory
Old 07-28-2010, 14:51   #180
Phoenyx
Godlike

Phoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's kinda cool that Fires are that good. I just returned after 3 years. And back then Fires sucked. We were the hardest to train, and we were the worst PVPer. We put up with that for years. Putting up with trojans that could one hit anything 20 lvls higher than they were.

But it does seem to be something TQ likes to do. Always have one character that is better than all the rest. Then a new feature comes out and another class is on top.
Class - Monk/Warrior/Fire
Guild - Illuminati (Manager)
Potency - 317 (lol remember before it was BP?)
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
--------------------------------------------------
Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: