View Poll Results: Do you want different skin tones?
Yes, sounds fun 46 69.70%
No 17 25.76%
Dont know 3 4.55%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2010, 16:13   #1
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Skin tones choices

Well as the title suggests put some different skin tones so we can match the faces with the bodies.

You gave us white, chinese and indian faces to choose from, but the character bodies are pale.
I'd say for the lowly price of 1db or a few thousand silvers just as cheap as the face, haircut and body size selection give us the michael jackson option. Allow us to choose a skin tone that suits our face choices.

I know some of you are gonna say that theres gonna be race issues, but if you wanna avoid that why add different colored faces as an option? Why add male and females? Why add different body sizes and why not make characters genderless, faceless and grey colored bodies? Because it makes the game more interesting.

Now instead of adding more stuff that makes the game less fun like battlepower/ talisman/ toxic fog/ lottery. Why not add somthing that will be fun?

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan

Last edited by Snyder; 04-02-2010 at 16:16.
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 17:40   #2
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
i like being white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 19:25   #3
celticfrost

celticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond repute
I agree, it's not fair that black people have to play white characters.
YEA.
celticfrost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2010, 10:46   #4
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticfrost View Post
It's not really a race issue it's more about fitting the faces they gave us as a choice to a character body skin tone. But if you wanna play a brown character, black or white because of your own skin tone then fine i will accept that as a yes vote as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
i like being white.
Understandable mike, but i'm not saying to remove any skin tones just to add more choices to the game.

Characters:

Last edited by Snyder; 04-03-2010 at 10:51.
Old 04-04-2010, 13:24   #5
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder View Post
Also a request from a mod to remove Clenks racial slurs and a removal of this post as well pls. (this post not the thread)
Fine, I won't bypass filter

I don't want no negro or sandpeople on my Conquer.
Clenk~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2010, 14:01   #6
Hedonist-V.3

Hedonist-V.3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticfrost View Post
If you look closely their are no white characters. All of the avatars are designed to look Chinese / Asian to match the game's concept.
Hedonist-V.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 11:12   #7
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedonist-V.3 View Post
If you look closely their are no white characters. All of the avatars are designed to look Chinese / Asian to match the game's concept.
Well as you can see the chinese are represented, but the asian community isn't. That's what weirds me out. You got malesian, indian and mongol faces in the game to choose from, but none of the faces have the right skin tone when you choose em except ofcourse the chinese ones.

Characters:
Old 04-05-2010, 12:56   #8
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well as you can see the chinese are represented, but the asian community isn't. That's what weirds me out. You got malesian, indian and mongol faces in the game to choose from, but none of the faces have the right skin tone when you choose em except ofcourse the chinese ones.
Maybe because back in ancient Chinese times they had Indians, Malaysian and mongols?
Old 04-05-2010, 15:00   #9
Zealots Fury
Ultimatum

Zealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well as the title suggests put some different skin tones so we can match the faces with the bodies.

You gave us white, chinese and indian faces to choose from, but the character bodies are pale.
I'd say for the lowly price of 1db or a few thousand silvers just as cheap as the face, haircut and body size selection give us the michael jackson option. Allow us to choose a skin tone that suits our face choices.

I know some of you are gonna say that theres gonna be race issues, but if you wanna avoid that why add different colored faces as an option? Why add male and females? Why add different body sizes and why not make characters genderless, faceless and grey colored bodies? Because it makes the game more interesting.

Now instead of adding more stuff that makes the game less fun like battlepower/ talisman/ toxic fog/ lottery. Why not add somthing that will be fun?
I'm wondering why this option is NOT available

Many people love customizing their characters.

Every other popular MMO title out there allows you to choose a face, hair color, body/face type, body/face sizes, skin color/shades, facial features.

What he is suggesting is entirely optional and does not affect the mechanics of gameplay at all.

It should be a no brainer in my opinion, not sure why people would resist the idea.
Zealots Fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 15:27   #10
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealots Fury View Post
I'm wondering why this option is NOT available

Many people love customizing their characters.

Every other popular MMO title out there allows you to choose a face, hair color, body/face type, body/face sizes, skin color/shades, facial features.

What he is suggesting is entirely optional and does not affect the mechanics of gameplay at all.

It should be a no brainer in my opinion, not sure why people would resist the idea.
What did you get banned for?

Just because most games do it doesn't mean all games have to.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:52   #11
freddyo
THE Fred

freddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond reputefreddyo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.12 View Post
Fine, I won't bypass filter

I don't want no negro or sandpeople on my Conquer.
And I don't want any racist hicks on mine.

Freddzai 130>130>132 Water>war>Archer 280 BP

Fredrick 130>130>132 pure water 330 BP
freddyo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2010, 09:12   #12
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyo View Post
And I don't want any racist hicks on mine.
Why are you here then? Neither negro or sandpeople are racist terms. Hell Negro was on our 2010 census and sand people just refers to people who live in the desert. Would you rather me call them desert people or middle easterners? I could call the egyptians africans but that would be misleading.

****** aint even racist anymore. it stoped being racist when every effing black person calls themself it.

Last edited by Clenk~V.12; 04-06-2010 at 09:33.
Old 04-06-2010, 16:35   #13
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Anexea Send a message via MSN to Anexea
Lul =]

Cause even if it leaves me broken,
My heart will spare the love to spill
All over these constellations.
And starstuck patterns that made me feel so real
Anexea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2010, 15:55   #14
Angtoria
Weasel War

Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
the different level armours have different skin tones, but thats about it =P
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2010, 15:59   #15
Buddah*Palm
RubMyBelly

Buddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond reputeBuddah*Palm has a reputation beyond repute
Black dude with the white hair combo (or any other imo) is an awesome idea.

-Signed (Give Us Color!)

Accounts:
xero-nin : 120 (trojan) - 120 (trojan) BANNED [Unjustly IMO]
Buddah: 110 (water) - 127 (warrior) - 130 (trojan) Active
Dark: 126 (archer) - 48 (trojan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
Of course a newbie like you wouldn't be able to get an original simple name like Buddha, you would have to at least be playing the game for 3 years, not 1 or 2 like yourself.
Lmfao! learn to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
This is funny. I have a wannabe. Does that mean I'm famous?
Far from it brah.
Buddah*Palm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: