Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 04:20   #1
~st3alth"
FMLYHM
 
~st3alth"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Aussie QLD FTW where im Home with my downies :D
Posts: 8,963
~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute
tq fails again?

lol wtf does this mean?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1564143.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	129388  
__________________
[center]Diamonds smartAss


Keep your guard up
and your buddies in mind
good friends bail u out of jail
True friends are the ones sitting next to you saying "were flucked"
~Pitbull~ lvl 134-134-134 Water-War-Troj
~Stealth~ 131-131-1XX pure troj
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bankai View Post
And it's Ian we're talkin about here, he is somewhat of a god.
~st3alth" is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2010, 06:50   #2
TresspasS
Benji
 
TresspasS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reading, Uk
Posts: 1,499
TresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like an error to me
__________________
EyelesS 133 nin war troj
Narcissa_Black - Shared with Transit


Nemesis For Life~


<3 to kierbo
<3 to teh friends
<3 NemNem, My home =]

Choreographed Lack Of Passion~
Angels Lie To Keep Control~
TresspasS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2010, 07:52   #3
Calmed
Rockular~
 
Calmed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 4,422
Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
it a message when you pwnz to much , i get it all the time
__________________
CalmedDownIdiot
ChaosAndAnarchy
IronCladDemon

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2010, 19:17   #4
Jubei~
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
Posts: 749
Jubei~ has much to be proud ofJubei~ has much to be proud ofJubei~ has much to be proud ofJubei~ has much to be proud ofJubei~ has much to be proud ofJubei~ has much to be proud ofJubei~ has much to be proud ofJubei~ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~st3alth" View Post
lol wtf does this mean?
That's why Diamonds going to CRASH...

Coz TQ fails now...
Jubei~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 04:24   #5
CrayWolf
Pantsu!
 
CrayWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,188
CrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Hax Hax!!! AINBUUT!!


Sry about that.. old habits die hard TQ's coders forgot to put data in the right place so it couldnt spam it there and gave the error. Or the server might be going to blow up..
__________________
Gone..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shintu View Post
Ah good old TQ **'n up this **** game even worse one player at a time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*XLegacyX*~ View Post
Just quit, TQ did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~st3alth" View Post
mmm boobs... mmmmm
CrayWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 05:07   #6
~st3alth"
FMLYHM
 
~st3alth"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Aussie QLD FTW where im Home with my downies :D
Posts: 8,963
~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute
lol when did i say that in ur sig?
__________________
[center]Diamonds smartAss


Keep your guard up
and your buddies in mind
good friends bail u out of jail
True friends are the ones sitting next to you saying "were flucked"
~Pitbull~ lvl 134-134-134 Water-War-Troj
~Stealth~ 131-131-1XX pure troj
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bankai View Post
And it's Ian we're talkin about here, he is somewhat of a god.
~st3alth" is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 08:12   #7
CrayWolf
Pantsu!
 
CrayWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,188
CrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~st3alth" View Post
lol when did i say that in ur sig?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Aura- View Post

Hmm.. In some old old thread. I dont remember what was the topic tho, but there might have been pic of some of our gurl players, Meggie/Meg? Not sure tho.. :x
Forget this, wasnt even close
__________________
Gone..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shintu View Post
Ah good old TQ **'n up this **** game even worse one player at a time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*XLegacyX*~ View Post
Just quit, TQ did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~st3alth" View Post
mmm boobs... mmmmm

Last edited by CrayWolf; 02-02-2010 at 10:39.
CrayWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 08:45   #8
Betsy~
Bichamon:D
 
Betsy~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brasil
Posts: 1,814
Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~st3alth" View Post
lol wtf does this mean?
pfft u fail thats javanes language, i understand it all mhwuahaha
__________________
Inanna*


Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 08:59   #9
Thechosenone
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,870
Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy~ View Post
pfft u fail thats javanes language, i understand it all mhwuahaha
You speak computer programmer-ease?
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 09:52   #10
~Aura-
Pro Nub~
 
~Aura-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 610
~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ~Aura- Send a message via Skype™ to ~Aura-
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~st3alth" View Post
lol when did i say that in ur sig?
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=597909&page=2
__________________

Unforgiven
~Aura-
130130140
monk***9830;monk***9830;monk

Unforgiven
Mint<3
130130137
***9829;
Happily married to Unmerceful
***9829;


Never regret anything that once made you smile


~Aura- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 10:37   #11
CrayWolf
Pantsu!
 
CrayWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,188
CrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond reputeCrayWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Aura- View Post
Ahahaha rooofll, damn yea theres that button what you can press xDDD
__________________
Gone..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shintu View Post
Ah good old TQ **'n up this **** game even worse one player at a time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*XLegacyX*~ View Post
Just quit, TQ did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~st3alth" View Post
mmm boobs... mmmmm
CrayWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 11:20   #12
Betsy~
Bichamon:D
 
Betsy~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brasil
Posts: 1,814
Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
You speak computer programmer-ease?
i speak fluent #13

Code:
import java.awt.*;
import javax.swing.JPanel;
import java.util.Scanner;
import java.io.*;


public class RGBPanel extends JPanel {
    
    final int PANEL_SIZE = 400;

    //-----------------------------------------------------------------
    //  Constructor: Sets up the GUI.
    //-----------------------------------------------------------------
    public RGBPanel () {
        setBackground(new Color(240,240,240));                      //  set a background color
        setPreferredSize(new Dimension(PANEL_SIZE, PANEL_SIZE));    //  set size of panel
    }
        
    //-----------------------------------------------------------------
    //  showImage: Show the image defined in the specified file.
    //-----------------------------------------------------------------
    public void showImage(String fileName) 
    {
        Graphics g = getGraphics();                 // get the graphics context
        
    //  show an example image
    //  you need to replace this code with code that
    //  reads the file and shows the image contained there
    
    int red, green, blue, height, width, count, horzOffset, vertOffset;
   
     try
        {
         Scanner scan = new Scanner(new File(fileName));
         
         String type = scan.nextLine();
         scan.nextLine();
         height = scan.nextInt();  //Reads the height of the image
         width = scan.nextInt();  //Reads the width of the image
         scan.nextInt();
         
         horzOffset = (PANEL_SIZE-width)/2;
         vertOffset = (PANEL_SIZE-width)/2;
         
         
         if (type.equals("P3"))
         
            
          for (int r = 0; r < height; r++)
            for (int c = 0; c < width; c++) 
            { 
                
                
              red = scan.nextInt();
              green = scan.nextInt();
              blue = scan.nextInt();
                
              g.setColor(new Color (red, green, blue));   //  set the foreground color 
              g.drawLine(c+horzOffset, r+vertOffset, c+horzOffset, r+vertOffset);   //  draw a 1-pixel long line
            
            }
             
         else
         
       
                for (int r = 0; r < height; r++)
                    for (int c = 0; c < width; c+=count) 
            { 
             
                
              count = scan.nextInt();
              red = scan.nextInt();
              green = scan.nextInt();
              blue = scan.nextInt();
                
              g.setColor(new Color (red, green, blue));   //  set the foreground color 
              g.drawLine(c+horzOffset, r+vertOffset, c+horzOffset+count, r+vertOffset);   //  draw a 1-pixel long line

            }
         if (type.equals("P3"))
            System.out.println("Showing " + fileName + "- a standard ASCII PPM file.");
         else
            System.out.println("Showing " + fileName + "- a run length encoded file.");
        }
                catch(Exception e)
                {
                    e.printStackTrace();
                }
   }

   public void compressImage(String fileName, String newName)
   {
       
       int red, green, blue, newRed, newGreen, newBlue, oldRed, oldGreen, oldBlue, height, width, number, count;
       
       try
        {
            Scanner scan = new Scanner(new File(fileName));
         
            String type = scan.nextLine();
            String details = scan.nextLine();
            height = scan.nextInt();  //Reads the height of the image
            width = scan.nextInt();  //Reads the width of the image
            number = scan.nextInt();
            
            PrintStream out = new PrintStream(newName);
                out.println("P10");
                out.println(details + " - a run length encoded file");
                out.println(height + " " + width);
                out.println(number);
                
            count = 0;
            
         if (type.equals("P10"))
            System.out.println("This is already a run length encoded file.");
            
         else
         {

          for (int r = 0; r < height; r++)
          { 
               oldRed = scan.nextInt();
               oldGreen = scan.nextInt();
               oldBlue = scan.nextInt();
               count = 1;
          
            for (int c = 1; c < width; c++) 
            {

              newRed = scan.nextInt();
              newGreen = scan.nextInt();
              newBlue = scan.nextInt();
           
              if (oldRed == newRed && oldGreen == newGreen && oldBlue == newBlue)
                count += 1;
                
              else
              {
                
                    out.println(count + " " + oldRed + " " + oldGreen + " " + oldBlue);
                    
                    
                oldRed = newRed;
                oldGreen = newGreen;
                oldBlue = newBlue;
                
                count = 1;
             }
             
             if (c == width - 1)
                out.println(count + " " + oldRed + " " + oldGreen + " " + oldBlue);
             
            }

         }
         
         out.close();
            System.out.println("Encoding " + fileName + ".");
            System.out.println("Proccessing complete.");
         
        }
        
    }
        catch(Exception e)
                {
                    e.printStackTrace();
                }
   }
   
}
__________________
Inanna*


Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 11:50   #13
Thechosenone
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,870
Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy~ View Post
i speak fluent #13

Code:
import java.awt.*;
import javax.swing.JPanel;
import java.util.Scanner;
import java.io.*;


public class RGBPanel extends JPanel {
    
    final int PANEL_SIZE = 400;

    //-----------------------------------------------------------------
    //  Constructor: Sets up the GUI.
    //-----------------------------------------------------------------
    public RGBPanel () {
        setBackground(new Color(240,240,240));                      //  set a background color
        setPreferredSize(new Dimension(PANEL_SIZE, PANEL_SIZE));    //  set size of panel
    }
        
    //-----------------------------------------------------------------
    //  showImage: Show the image defined in the specified file.
    //-----------------------------------------------------------------
    public void showImage(String fileName) 
    {
        Graphics g = getGraphics();                 // get the graphics context
        
    //  show an example image
    //  you need to replace this code with code that
    //  reads the file and shows the image contained there
    
    int red, green, blue, height, width, count, horzOffset, vertOffset;
   
     try
        {
         Scanner scan = new Scanner(new File(fileName));
         
         String type = scan.nextLine();
         scan.nextLine();
         height = scan.nextInt();  //Reads the height of the image
         width = scan.nextInt();  //Reads the width of the image
         scan.nextInt();
         
         horzOffset = (PANEL_SIZE-width)/2;
         vertOffset = (PANEL_SIZE-width)/2;
         
         
         if (type.equals("P3"))
         
            
          for (int r = 0; r < height; r++)
            for (int c = 0; c < width; c++) 
            { 
                
                
              red = scan.nextInt();
              green = scan.nextInt();
              blue = scan.nextInt();
                
              g.setColor(new Color (red, green, blue));   //  set the foreground color 
              g.drawLine(c+horzOffset, r+vertOffset, c+horzOffset, r+vertOffset);   //  draw a 1-pixel long line
            
            }
             
         else
         
       
                for (int r = 0; r < height; r++)
                    for (int c = 0; c < width; c+=count) 
            { 
             
                
              count = scan.nextInt();
              red = scan.nextInt();
              green = scan.nextInt();
              blue = scan.nextInt();
                
              g.setColor(new Color (red, green, blue));   //  set the foreground color 
              g.drawLine(c+horzOffset, r+vertOffset, c+horzOffset+count, r+vertOffset);   //  draw a 1-pixel long line

            }
         if (type.equals("P3"))
            System.out.println("Showing " + fileName + "- a standard ASCII PPM file.");
         else
            System.out.println("Showing " + fileName + "- a run length encoded file.");
        }
                catch(Exception e)
                {
                    e.printStackTrace();
                }
   }

   public void compressImage(String fileName, String newName)
   {
       
       int red, green, blue, newRed, newGreen, newBlue, oldRed, oldGreen, oldBlue, height, width, number, count;
       
       try
        {
            Scanner scan = new Scanner(new File(fileName));
         
            String type = scan.nextLine();
            String details = scan.nextLine();
            height = scan.nextInt();  //Reads the height of the image
            width = scan.nextInt();  //Reads the width of the image
            number = scan.nextInt();
            
            PrintStream out = new PrintStream(newName);
                out.println("P10");
                out.println(details + " - a run length encoded file");
                out.println(height + " " + width);
                out.println(number);
                
            count = 0;
            
         if (type.equals("P10"))
            System.out.println("This is already a run length encoded file.");
            
         else
         {

          for (int r = 0; r < height; r++)
          { 
               oldRed = scan.nextInt();
               oldGreen = scan.nextInt();
               oldBlue = scan.nextInt();
               count = 1;
          
            for (int c = 1; c < width; c++) 
            {

              newRed = scan.nextInt();
              newGreen = scan.nextInt();
              newBlue = scan.nextInt();
           
              if (oldRed == newRed && oldGreen == newGreen && oldBlue == newBlue)
                count += 1;
                
              else
              {
                
                    out.println(count + " " + oldRed + " " + oldGreen + " " + oldBlue);
                    
                    
                oldRed = newRed;
                oldGreen = newGreen;
                oldBlue = newBlue;
                
                count = 1;
             }
             
             if (c == width - 1)
                out.println(count + " " + oldRed + " " + oldGreen + " " + oldBlue);
             
            }

         }
         
         out.close();
            System.out.println("Encoding " + fileName + ".");
            System.out.println("Proccessing complete.");
         
        }
        
    }
        catch(Exception e)
                {
                    e.printStackTrace();
                }
   }
   
}
I think you copied and pasted =o. Else your crazy discriptive.
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 11:59   #14
AgentR07
Iconoclast
 
AgentR07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA, Michigan
Posts: 4,288
AgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
I think you copied and pasted =o. Else your crazy discriptive.
You can never be too descriptive. Besides, I know exactly what that program is doing lol.

Edit: Ok I think it takes a picture as input, gives you an option to show or compress the image, and then does it. But its missing some stuff, could be connected to another class.
__________________
The reason for time is so everything doesn't happen at once.

Last edited by AgentR07; 02-02-2010 at 12:04.
AgentR07 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 12:19   #15
Thechosenone
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,870
Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
showImage: Show the image defined in the specified file

giveaway? Anyway yeah I think it is copied and pasted because it is so descriptive unless you code full time. I took java programming classes and I was discriptive but not crazy discriptive.
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:24.