Old 12-22-2009, 12:23   #31
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Piku
All the main guilds involve bulkers and botters who think they are the greatest and start/comment threads like this. That's just one of the reasons why I've semi-quit.
Piku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2009, 16:22   #32
Craneses

Craneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond repute
This guild sounds like a good idea, I support it.
Old 12-22-2009, 20:18   #33
Colton
Banned

Colton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond reputeColton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Colton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piku View Post
All the main guilds involve bulkers and botters who think they are the greatest and start/comment threads like this. That's just one of the reasons why I've semi-quit.
Or... Is it 'cause you are either pissed off that you get beaked where ever you go on this game. Or your just to stupid to find a bot to fit in?
Colton is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2009, 05:46   #34
spank

spank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond repute
yo guys have paid holidays and dental???
spank is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2009, 19:12   #35
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lame.
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2009, 20:43   #36
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Or... Is it 'cause you are either pissed off that you get beaked where ever you go on this game. Or your just to stupid to find a bot to fit in?
There are better games.

There are cheaper games (to win at).

There are games with less douchebags (such as yourself).

There are games where the company actually gives a **** about its players.

These are just a few of the reasons.

Sorry indecl xD...PM me your aim sn if you've got one and we can keep it touch
Old 12-23-2009, 20:52   #37
Piku

Quote:
There are better games.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention about the hacks. CO is ridiculous. In ANY other MMO...free or otherwise..if someone hacks...it's RARE and usually gets fixed or at least dealt with on a timely basis and that person gets punished. All the time? No..but at least 25-60% of all players aren't cheating.

CO is a fun game. Unfortunately, while I was gone I forgot that the only way to win is to either bot, bulk, speed hack...or any combination of the 3.

And when a game comes to that it's just sad. I would get more pride and satisfaction out of playing something like runes of magic, modern warfare 2, a LARGE variety of other games..or hell even just going back to WoW which I never planned on doing.

Basically, I forgot while I quit that although CO is fun, it's a waste of time and money, all of which you waste while dealing with people who need to bathe because their ****s start to smell like fish ****.
Old 12-23-2009, 21:33   #38
jerjernasd
Oi!

jerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond reputejerjernasd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra* View Post
Sentinels, i can take the whole guild, they are nothing except blades the only one i can't do **** to.
can we almost say the same about your guild and yourself?
neggy - yaaaaaaa
jerjernasd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2009, 22:32   #39
20BulkPacks
Banned

20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute20BulkPacks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerjernasd View Post
can we almost say the same about your guild and yourself?
ya plus more

mery christmas
20BulkPacks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2009, 14:39   #40
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There are better games.

Nope, only MSN bra. Shouldn't just quit so early though

- Creed

Quote:
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Old 12-26-2009, 21:32   #41
Piku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecl View Post
Nope, only MSN bra. Shouldn't just quit so early though
I may get on from time to time, I haven't really decided though :P
Old 12-27-2009, 06:30   #42
Indecl
">.>"

Quote:
I may get on from time to time, I haven't really decided though :P
Lol, if you get MSN PM me your SN.

- Creed

Quote:
Old 12-27-2009, 07:18   #43
Miyavi
Tecu

Miyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanno View Post
Simple's way too arrogant...
jSquad represents, YOU KNOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Botting is bad, mmmkay?

LoveHateLegend speaks to Miyavi: god damn you're a good fire
Miyavi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2009, 07:34   #44
SaintAugustine
Banned

SaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20BulkPacks View Post
dont forget silentbutdeadly
LOL SUP?
I'm on your guys' side this week.

Ok.
SaintAugustine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: