Old 12-12-2009, 09:45   #271
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Mayweather will beat Pacquiao and the world will explode
That I highly doubt. I can't stand Mayweather, and he's yet to fight a person that'll stick as close to him as Pacquiao will. Both quick, Mayweather has a lil bit more power and Pacquiao will last 7x longer than Mayweather without even noticing it. It'd be the first boxing match i'd actually intend to watch.
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 10:02   #272
spank

spank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond repute
i just hope that manny whips his little ass !
spank is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 10:50   #273
Phenom

Phenom is on a distinguished road
I want Manny to win... but that last guy Mayweather fought, Mayweather OWNED him, while Manny didn't own him as bad as Floyd did. Won't this be Mayweathers 2nd fight since being back?
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 10:57   #274
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
It will be close. I bet pacquiao would win because of mayweathers break and such but it will be a kick ass fight to watch.
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 12:03   #275
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I want Manny to win... but that last guy Mayweather fought, Mayweather OWNED him, while Manny didn't own him as bad as Floyd did. Won't this be Mayweathers 2nd fight since being back?
Are you joking?

Mayweather fought what 5-10 pounds over-weight in that last one, he just paid that I think it was $250,000 fine? If I get antsy enough i'll look it up but I think that's what I remember seeing.

Pacman smoked Coto, Coto just stayed in the fight to try and finish the rounds which his team threw the towel in the last round (i'd be pissed if I was Coto). That fight was already decided very early.

- Creed

Quote:
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Old 12-12-2009, 12:47   #276
Phenom

Phenom is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecl View Post
Are you joking?

Mayweather fought what 5-10 pounds over-weight in that last one, he just paid that I think it was $250,000 fine? If I get antsy enough i'll look it up but I think that's what I remember seeing.

Pacman smoked Coto, Coto just stayed in the fight to try and finish the rounds which his team threw the towel in the last round (i'd be pissed if I was Coto). That fight was already decided very early.
Well tbh I only saw highlight videos of both fights lol I was at work when they happened. Either way, I'ma see this Pacman/Floyd fight
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 12:59   #277
Indecl
">.>"

Quote:
Well tbh I only saw highlight videos of both fights lol I was at work when they happened. Either way, I'ma see this Pacman/Floyd fight
I honestly would not be surprised if Mayweather did win, but I think Pacquaio has the better chance. The funny thing is, I don't even like boxing... damn co-workers.

Pac is the ****ing Energizer Bunny man.

- Creed

Quote:
Old 12-12-2009, 13:56   #278
Obsidian of old

Obsidian of old has a reputation beyond reputeObsidian of old has a reputation beyond reputeObsidian of old has a reputation beyond reputeObsidian of old has a reputation beyond reputeObsidian of old has a reputation beyond reputeObsidian of old has a reputation beyond reputeObsidian of old has a reputation beyond reputeObsidian of old has a reputation beyond reputeObsidian of old has a reputation beyond reputeObsidian of old has a reputation beyond reputeObsidian of old has a reputation beyond repute
pacman will wipe the floor with money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xooAJeAZreM
Obsidian of old is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 19:31   #279
Manburger
Banned

Manburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Manburger Send a message via MSN to Manburger
Elim:
UFC/MMA isn't fake ****tard.
I actually played in traffic Friday. Was fun.
Nice comprehension skills. A 4:23 mile isn't amazingly hard for a track runner. But combined with a 700 vertical legpress? Yeah ****ing right.
Fine. I was wrong about Starbucks.
I have played sports all my life. I made regional all star football team in our division one team for starting cornerback.
Their was a picture posting on this thread you ****ing dirty tampon. Nice moustache.
/rant
Manburger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 20:46   #280
J3nna1
Racist

Location: Were all here because were not all there K-Town Montana
J3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian of old View Post
pacman will wipe the floor with money
we can use ur hair to ;]

ColoringBook
Nin-War-Tro 131+
Sublime
Water-War-Water 131

Liberty
Sharpie- 87 or sumthin

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.
Douglas Adam
J3nna1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 22:00   #281
PanicAtTheDisco
wut

PanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manburger View Post
Elim:
UFC/MMA isn't fake ****tard.
I actually played in traffic Friday. Was fun.
Nice comprehension skills. A 4:23 mile isn't amazingly hard for a track runner. But combined with a 700 vertical legpress? Yeah ****ing right.
Fine. I was wrong about Starbucks.
I have played sports all my life. I made regional all star football team in our division one team for starting cornerback.
Their was a picture posting on this thread you ****ing dirty tampon. Nice moustache.
/rant
I loled. However, track runners do alot of squats/legpress/leg extensions. You unaware on what sprinters legs look like at universities? A 1000 lb leg press for 10 reps is common, as is a 500 pound squat. I end with 800 X 8 LP and 335 squats.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	marathoner_sprinter2.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	127262  
PanicAtTheDisco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 22:08   #282
PandaRunsShit.
[[757]]

PandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond reputePandaRunsShit. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicAtTheDisco View Post
I loled. However, track runners do alot of squats/legpress/leg extensions. You unaware on what sprinters legs look like at universities? A 1000 lb leg press for 10 reps is common, as is a 500 pound squat. I end with 800 X 8 LP and 335 squats.

That ***** is sexy.
PandaRunsShit. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 22:13   #283
Indecl
">.>"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaRuns****. View Post
That ***** is sexy.
No, that ***** is ****ing scary. Get rid of the Roid-Rager Thighs and i'll agree.

- Creed

Quote:
Old 12-12-2009, 22:53   #284
J3nna1
Racist

Location: Were all here because were not all there K-Town Montana
J3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond reputeJ3nna1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No, that ***** is ****ing scary. Get rid of the Roid-Rager Thighs and i'll agree.
ridin the bull

ColoringBook
Nin-War-Tro 131+
Sublime
Water-War-Water 131

Liberty
Sharpie- 87 or sumthin

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.
Douglas Adam
J3nna1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 22:59   #285
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Piku
Quote:
I lol'd
Piku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: