View Poll Results: Do you Wanna Make cancer the first egy server
yes 20 33.90%
no make new egy server 15 25.42%
no 24 40.68%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2009, 23:06   #31
*K*v8
Banned

*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute*K*v8 has a reputation beyond repute
now the eggy are complaining about being on the american servers..wow
wasn't this the other way around a year ago or so?

hell no we aren't giving up a server for you, you already have a whole game client and server for yourselves, you stupid retarded eggy

noob = buying full +12 on this lame game
*K*v8 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2009, 23:32   #32
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
I hear that Egyptian government are offering a subsidy to all of Egypt so they can afford to buy Bulk Packs. What happens is that the government will pay for half of a bulk pack.

Also the Egyptian government are building a new city which is destined to be Egypt's new capital. They're calling it Twin City.

Many Egyptian protesters are complaining to TQ because Desert City does not have pyramids. They are also complaining that the steeds are horses and not camels. Until the steeds release no one in Egypt knew what a horse was!
Raiujin is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 01:40   #33
Barmuka

Barmuka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Barmuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
I hear that Egyptian government are offering a subsidy to all of Egypt so they can afford to buy Bulk Packs. What happens is that the government will pay for half of a bulk pack.

Also the Egyptian government are building a new city which is destined to be Egypt's new capital. They're calling it Twin City.

Many Egyptian protesters are complaining to TQ because Desert City does not have pyramids. They are also complaining that the steeds are horses and not camels. Until the steeds release no one in Egypt knew what a horse was!
LOL
anyways i say we just ip track all of the servers. if the ip address comes from say middle east we xfer them automatically to their client/servers. we could give them 2 and that would give the english speaking people their space. then in the future upon logging in/creating new chars you pick the same server you are on. if you are arabic and try to log onto american servers then all accounts should be BANNED. that way they can stop infesting OUR servers.
Barmuka is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 03:13   #34
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
no offense but that is complete and utter bs lol. You ask for an english server which belongs to americans be transferred to an arabic spot.. we could discuss transfer but wtf is with the claiming of their servers..

you are welcome to stay (altho many ppl think otherwise), but if you are going to bish about the place where the americans let you stay, then kindly gtfo ;D
*~panda~* is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 06:54   #35
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
What he doesn't realize is that almost all servers are 70-90% Eggy now. I suggest eradication, but kicking them out of servers works too.
I Lol'ed XD hard now everyone thinks I are weird at class... damn you =.=;!
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 07:30   #36
justacityboy!
ni hao

justacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Conquer was not around in 2002.
hey looky its nazguls brother!

oh and i think a fair "allah sharmoota" will make most eggys shut up and get on their knees to start to pray.

Liberty
Ratchet 130-130-130
justacityboy! is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 08:19   #37
TAW

TAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond reputeTAW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed9966 View Post
Transfer Cancer to an Egy or Euro server

we want that cuz90% of the server from egy and it is un fear to egypt not have an egy server

Edit:We Pay too mush for TQ and it is time that TQ to Pay us back it is un fear that we have 1 +12 gear and paly in ****ing high Ping's 300/600 we pay alot pay us back

the Problem is not the Language it that we have high ping and we pay alot for CO we Deserve to have that egypt(arab) FTW
You sir are a moron.
TAW is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 10:07   #38
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
The server's name would fit the population so you have my vote!
Epinephrine is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 13:20   #39
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lolz i loged on freedom and see your gear full +7 good for you but when you hit ppl more than 200/300...etc you can talk i am a fire and the smallest Damage i do is 950 on a full +12 trojan's just a little nop like you talking make a man Wonder go kill the nop's that you can kill don't Bother me more
And how exactly is the damage someone does relevant to this thread?
My or anyone elses items have nothing to do with the thread here.

Yes, i don't buy dbs, but this forum isnt restricted to db-buyers only.
You in the other hand should notice that this forum is based on english language. So at least try using translator that makes ur sentences understandable, because at moment ur just blabbing.

P.S. Not everyone goes to "kill nops" just cos he/she can. That is egy-style maybe? And again how is killing anyone important in this thread?

P.S.2. Must be grateful for people like you existing in the world. How otherwise we would know that other people are quite normal

Back to thread: Still no.
And about ur edit title in first post: USA players don't think they own the world but you seem to think you do. There is a lot of countries who play with high ping in those servers. Just because lately theres started to be too many eggys doesn't mean the whole server location should be moved for them to have less ping.

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.

Last edited by elisa; 12-11-2009 at 13:23.
elisa is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 14:18   #40
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MajiK~ View Post
lol how long you play co ? im egyption and i play co more then 7 years age
before the make the arabic client we really have one problem our ping so hight more then the other we would like to move the server to other place
will be close to us so we would have low ping and dont tell me that they would let me move my chr from cancer server because im tired to do that
they wont move chr lvl 137 full +12 full -7 i think you understand now
its not kind of jok
wow conquer does not have more than 6 years i guess so its hard to remeber it since ive been away since talisman
Guild:TemplarKnights

Albion Online = Moktezuma
League of Legends NA = Moktezuma

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
sagejavier is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 14:20   #41
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri View Post
I agree with transferring cancer to all egys.
lol,d

Old 12-11-2009, 14:21   #42
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

Quote:
we have acc's/Gear Better than you why we move and we not stubid enogh to play on 130 137 137 char and it the same HP as 130 130 137 and have no usefull skill's good for you playing on (freedom) we are free play any server we wan't and we playing TQ more than 4 year's i have friend majik playing from 7 year's ago so we will not lose our gear playing on ****ing new server and start from 0
ur friend lies conquer does not have 7 years you sound so stupid

Old 12-11-2009, 14:24   #43
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

Quote:
lolz i loged on freedom and see your gear full +7 good for you but when you hit ppl more than 200/300...etc you can talk i am a fire and the smallest Damage i do is 950 on a full +12 trojan's just a little nop like you talking make a man Wonder go kill the nop's that you can kill don't Bother me more
you moron need to know well the definition of NOOB and DBwhoring

Old 12-11-2009, 23:49   #44
~!B13!~
AHHHHHHHHH

~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute
Only thing you sand ******s do is ***** about stuff,shout allah like crazy asswipes and buy dbs like an addict buys coke,ya'll should be locked up on them pyramids ya'll built.
Got a few chars on Dark too

iLurk
~!B13!~ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2009, 00:31   #45
Assy
Banned

Assy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Assy
Jihad.
Assy is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: