Old 06-20-2009, 09:20   #1
ZambarA
User Title

ZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yeah.

Today i saw a kitty play in the dirt.
I watched it do some neat tricks for about twenty minutes.
Chasing its tail, jumping from here to there, stuff that i didn't really take my time to notice.
Seems life is still worth living, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcloud. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~blood~ View Post
i now your are not an ass ****er, your are the queer reciver aka bich in your relationship, couse your joke is so *** owned?

not offence to homosex ppl here, acctaly if i was homo i tink i woud like more to get pennis in my back ratter then put my in other ppl to be hounest, but am no homo but for i say if i was ok
ZambarA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2009, 13:00   #2
lilou
Free_HuGzZ

lilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond repute
*PutA*
GUs queen for evah

***9829;Hugz for my sexy ppl***9829;

[Whisper]A-Ba7eY speaks to lilou: Your account got banned because you harassed other players a lot with massive profanity [16:29]

No matter where i go i see the same ho!!!

http://www.myspace.com/1ilou
lilou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2009, 13:56   #3
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilou View Post
You wouldn't understand. Even the most violent of person can still feel emotion from watching something simple and cute. The person above probably didn't think life ws worth living before that. So when they seen the innocence of the kitten and made them think otherwise D:
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2009, 14:12   #4
Darkcloud.
Banned

Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZambarA View Post
Today i saw a kitty play in the dirt.
I watched it do some neat tricks for about twenty minutes.
Chasing its tail, jumping from here to there, stuff that i didn't really take my time to notice.
Seems life is still worth living, lol.
nicely said lilou...

and tht wud b funny to watch lmao xD
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2009, 14:15   #5
lilou
Free_HuGzZ

lilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond reputelilou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You wouldn't understand. Even the most violent of person can still feel emotion from watching something simple and cute. The person above probably didn't think life ws worth living before that. So when they seen the innocence of the kitten and made them think otherwise D:
Thanks you so much hun
In fact i understand his sentence just wondering why he feel like that..
*PutA*
GUs queen for evah

***9829;Hugz for my sexy ppl***9829;

[Whisper]A-Ba7eY speaks to lilou: Your account got banned because you harassed other players a lot with massive profanity [16:29]

No matter where i go i see the same ho!!!

http://www.myspace.com/1ilou
lilou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2009, 04:54   #6
ZambarA
User Title

ZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond reputeZambarA has a reputation beyond repute
Haha !
I'm in the middle of the exam session and it's pretty ***t up.
That little kitty sort of reminded me that there still are things to admire at life.

Quote:
Quote:
i now your are not an ass ****er, your are the queer reciver aka bich in your relationship, couse your joke is so *** owned?

not offence to homosex ppl here, acctaly if i was homo i tink i woud like more to get pennis in my back ratter then put my in other ppl to be hounest, but am no homo but for i say if i was ok
Old 06-21-2009, 08:14   #7
UrSoFcKeD1
Hell_Beast

UrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
i knew life was still worth living when i saw your p'enis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurasu v.4 View Post
They pull that **** in Egypt all the time. Arabs get out of parking violations and speeding tickets by bribing police officers in DB's. Egypts national currency is the CP now.
UrSoFcKeD1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2009, 08:58   #8
ZambarA
User Title

Living for the laughs, aye ?

Quote:
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: