Old 06-29-2010, 22:54   #76
ngo thanh huy

ngo thanh huy is on a distinguished road
just try for fun and gain more and more

you are nub, i just gain 5.3 k cps from 200 cps at floor 14
ngo thanh huy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2010, 02:35   #77
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
well for those who dont have cps, its a little different.

10k silvers to enter.

the only way to make any profit is to get to the third floor.
im pretty sure the chance of getting to third floor is 2%
and even if youre lucky and make it, the profit is only 5k silver
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2010, 19:00   #78
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
used my last 10cps and started on 11th floor, tried to get to 12th, but went down to 10th, then 9th, then 8th and now this ****head tells me 2min, I come back, and he tells me to be patient....now Ive waited like 40mins lol and he still tells me to be patient ****ing *******man

If I log out and in do I go back to market?
doggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2010, 19:07   #79
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
ok u go back to market if u log out

sukk my ball tq
doggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: