Old 07-18-2016, 23:49   #121
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
:-(((

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumkindemon View Post
when you put on 2 gloves or alt gear to 2 gloves you automatically transform in to berserker and get all the skills instantly.

I have seen maby 1 pure war on the server im on but hes a ****ty nub.
I really don't even think using dash is worth the stam 50 stam for 50pct damage no thx, and you need 176 str for a 1h or 2h.

The swipe skill is 15 stam and 115pct damage at fixed.

Everyone I have seen that plays new war is water/war/war.
warrior was unique for 2 things: 2h and shield....
now they "force" ppl to abandon both.....
btw the question remain how much is easy dash and after melee with spear??
50 stamina is a lot but if you can 1 hit a enemy.......
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2016, 23:51   #122
pumkindemon
X.X i die

pumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to pumkindemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
That i can not tell you my ping on chinese co is never below 600
pumkindemon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2016, 00:01   #123
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
ic but

Quote:
That i can not tell you my ping on chinese co is never below 600
the dash is like dragon warrior speed kick and it auto aim to enemy?
it stun? or throw enemy in air? like a small wwk?
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 07-19-2016, 02:47   #124
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'd like to point out that I was right and TQ are dicks.

Edit: Woohoo no filter. Let's break forums.
Old 07-19-2016, 05:31   #125
pumkindemon
X.X i die

pumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond reputepumkindemon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the dash is like dragon warrior speed kick and it auto aim to enemy?
it stun? or throw enemy in air? like a small wwk?
Umm sorta I can try making another simple video of me using it on someone maby.
Old 07-19-2016, 05:33   #126
pumkindemon
X.X i die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
I'd like to point out that I was right and TQ are dicks.

Edit: Woohoo no filter. Let's break forums.
The new war wep/skills are really A LOT better than any of the stuff they had before. Its really annoying trying to chase someone down and trying to kill them as a war, and if you need to kill a water, goooddddd LUCK before.
Old 07-19-2016, 06:55   #127
USER1_74

ty in advance

Quote:
Umm sorta I can try making another simple video of me using it on someone maby.
its ok also if u try against a monster that you dont kill in 1 hit
the important thing is the stun (the monster throw in air??)
i wanna use my shield :-((((
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 07-19-2016, 16:35   #128
Ripsta

Ripsta is on a distinguished road
So Pumkindemon, are these new weaps really worth it to spend to +12 2 soc and what not. Are they pretty OP or are they just slightly better than what the warr is right now? I feel like without shield warrior defense gets a huge drop along with the decreased block pct which just makes it like all the other AOE classes.

Last edited by Ripsta; 07-19-2016 at 16:44.
Ripsta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2016, 17:02   #129
pumkindemon
X.X i die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripsta View Post
So Pumkindemon, are these new weaps really worth it to spend to +12 2 soc and what not. Are they pretty OP or are they just slightly better than what the warr is right now? I feel like without shield warrior defense gets a huge drop along with the decreased block pct which just makes it like all the other AOE classes.
Worth making 2 more +12 from scratch, don't think so unless you have the stuff just laying around to do so, it makes wars able to kill people but yes it's just another aoe class now maby wait till the new class to decide to spend cps
Old 07-19-2016, 18:38   #130
Narmer

Narmer is on a distinguished road
well i dont know if any one notice this but
the new skills looks like wide angle skills which means it will deal damage to who ever in front
both the passive and active
what if i want to pk only one and not the rest around
shouldnt be some active skill work with aiming to pk only one

Pure Warrior 385 BP With mentor
Narmer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2016, 04:03   #131
USER1_74

what the point for stay dragon warrior???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narmer View Post
well i dont know if any one notice this but
the new skills looks like wide angle skills which means it will deal damage to who ever in front
both the passive and active
what if i want to pk only one and not the rest around
shouldnt be some active skill work with aiming to pk only one
warrior will be stronger than DW (99% of time they use swipe skill) and the gears are cheaper (expept gloves that can be bound).

question regarding xp point growing
i reed that xp circle groove faster if u attack enemy or monster with gloves:
u have to melee monster or player for that or also swipe skill count??

new warrior vs dragon warrior who win (with same skilled player??)
dw have stamina regain but warrior have the cooldown skill that is sorta of counterkill: even with little damage cooldown skill (suppose 15-20k) and swipe skill could be deadly for every1
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 07-20-2016, 04:23   #132
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
warrior will be stronger than DW (99% of time they use swipe skill) and the gears are cheaper (expept gloves that can be bound).

question regarding xp point growing
i reed that xp circle groove faster if u attack enemy or monster with gloves:
u have to melee monster or player for that or also swipe skill count??

new warrior vs dragon warrior who win (with same skilled player??)
dw have stamina regain but warrior have the cooldown skill that is sorta of counterkill: even with little damage cooldown skill (suppose 15-20k) and swipe skill could be deadly for every1
As a DW I dont see the issue, just don't attack when the warrior uses the buff. (alt stg to not get chained easily)

Plan accordingly and its gg wp.

Last edited by Locky; 07-20-2016 at 04:25.
Locky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2016, 04:35   #133
pumkindemon
X.X i die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
As a DW I dont see the issue, just don't attack when the warrior uses the buff. (alt stg to not get chained easily)

Plan accordingly and its gg wp.
You can cast the cooldown skill every 15 seconds, you will be wrecked if you try to avoid not hitting him. you only have 5 seconds to hit him every time. he will gain stam either way.

The warrior has SLigtly more def than the other classes without shield and say bb to zappers. the gloves add a **** ton of magic def.

And yes war xp skill goes faster with gloves on, its part of the beserker something or another you have to hit a monster it does a count down and than gives you more xp skill points you can get xp skill like every 20-30 seconds and you can use the new superman and the new other xp skill at the same time if you use the labby pots, its really funny
Old 07-20-2016, 05:00   #134
USER1_74

bb pure warrior then

Quote:
You can cast the cooldown skill every 15 seconds, you will be wrecked if you try to avoid not hitting him. you only have 5 seconds to hit him every time. he will gain stam either way.

The warrior has SLigtly more def than the other classes without shield and say bb to zappers. the gloves add a **** ton of magic def.

And yes war xp skill goes faster with gloves on, its part of the beserker something or another you have to hit a monster it does a count down and than gives you more xp skill points you can get xp skill like every 20-30 seconds and you can use the new superman and the new other xp skill at the same time if you use the labby pots, its really funny
i have considered go pure until gloves+12 but my warrrior is already wat warrior warrior ....
ive +12p7 spear and its a pity dont use but non sense stay pure.
maybe i will buy a bound club 2s be4 bound shopping rush will finish
i already have blade and sword but club maybe is best choice for use sheild and melee.
rage have 175% damage and 45% activation rate....
with stigma it reach 205% (175+30) that is almost like unstigged speedgun.
of course 2h weapon damage is a lot more but its the only way for use shield :-(((
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server

Last edited by USER1_74; 07-20-2016 at 05:08.
Old 07-20-2016, 05:38   #135
pumkindemon
X.X i die

Video of me using the new dash skill in skill team pk in 129

https://youtu.be/RWjMtWv0YbI

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: