Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 15:21   #1
YoShI99
Banned

YoShI99 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to YoShI99
All Done

Well I'm done with CO found qonquer is much better lol...

Cyall around =P

p.s wingz you cannot have my club
Old 11-28-2007, 16:15   #2
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!

BADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoShI99 View Post
Well I'm done with CO found qonquer is much better lol...

Cyall around =P

p.s wingz you cannot have my club
You will be back, dont give your crap away.
Old 11-28-2007, 16:48   #3
YoShI99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
You will be back, dont give your crap away.
I may come back for gw or jail and what not... and wont give anything away =P
Old 11-28-2007, 16:57   #4
Ben.
Banned

Ben. has a spectacular aura aboutBen. has a spectacular aura aboutBen. has a spectacular aura about
Unless QO have sorted out their extremly major lag issues, QO sucks.
Old 11-29-2007, 14:37   #5
YoShI99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben. View Post
Unless QO have sorted out their extremly major lag issues, QO sucks.
They still have those lag spikes and what not, but you don't even notice.
Old 11-29-2007, 14:40   #6
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
so you came back to ancient devil scam allies? thats ****ing bull****.
Old 11-29-2007, 15:34   #7
Ben.
Banned

Ben. has a spectacular aura aboutBen. has a spectacular aura aboutBen. has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
...how can you not notice? They're worse than COs.

I gave up on it after getting about level 20. It was so bad I couldn't get over five kills in superman, while stood in a spawn of about twenty monsters.
Old 11-28-2007, 17:44   #8
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!

BADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Don't tell me your quiting cus I made fun of you on vent about your mom being white and that all white girls are freaky and that since she is white she most likely likes anal and that she probably gives splendid bjs cus shed be so into cus shes a freaky white chic and then about mantra saying his cousins mom was kinda milfy and he was sure she was a freak and then you got all quiet and i said ummmm imagine next time you talk to ur mom ur gonna be thinkin bout how much of a lil **** she is and what kinda freaky things she does and youll either be a. laughing ur ass off or b. quietly go to ur room feeling disgusted cus i made you think of ur mom in that way yea dont quit cus of that ok
Old 11-28-2007, 17:47   #9
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!

Quote:
Don't tell me your quiting cus I made fun of you on vent about your mom being white and that all white girls are freaky and that since she is white she most likely likes anal and that she probably gives splendid bjs cus shed be so into cus shes a freaky white chic and then about mantra saying his cousins mom was kinda milfy and he was sure she was a freak and then you got all quiet and i said ummmm imagine next time you talk to ur mom ur gonna be thinkin bout how much of a lil **** she is and what kinda freaky things she does and youll either be a. laughing ur ass off or b. quietly go to ur room feeling disgusted cus i made you think of ur mom in that way yea dont quit cus of that ok
OMG I HONESTLY THINK THIS WAS THE BEST POST EVER!
Old 11-28-2007, 17:57   #10
bigfry
Semper Fi

Location: We will conquer terrorism with the aid of God and a few Marines
bigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
OMG I HONESTLY THINK THIS WAS THE BEST POST EVER!
I am going to have to respectfully disagree.

PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL

A veteran... whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve, is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

God Bless the troops

Masada 130/130/127
CaveLord 130/130/130
Old 11-28-2007, 18:01   #11
Lucian-Atticus
Banned

Lucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Lucian-Atticus Send a message via AIM to Lucian-Atticus Send a message via MSN to Lucian-Atticus
Quote:
If you left me out of it, that would've been funny. But since you did, that was so gross.
Old 11-28-2007, 19:26   #12
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
If you left me out of it, that would've been funny. But since you did, that was so gross.
Yea.... I lied to the boy, it was funny though.
Old 11-28-2007, 19:59   #13
YoShI99
Banned

Quote:
I always knew you were ***
Old 11-29-2007, 04:20   #14
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
enjoy Qo rofl :P

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Old 11-29-2007, 19:11   #15
Lunch138
Meskin

Lunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond reputeLunch138 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
sell me your gourd

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: