Old 01-03-2018, 07:07   #16
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Yepz. They help a lot in ranking if u catch them.
Well you can see the thing from 2 perspectives:
1. As you said, rolling them cuz if u are going Imun/Bt they do not matter anywayz.
2. Take advantage of them, make urself AntiBt, get a good chi rank, make ur donation, get mentor as Oddy said and that's it. You will not die, well to peepz from ur server cuz in arena u will get smashed to crit lmao.
I, personally, from what u saw (if u saw it) I chose to go both Imun/AntiBt since imma get prince soon ( maybe a tank monk dunno, that being the first option but then switching to nin) and I do not need BT or Crit. I get like 100+ some BT enough for kings. Still need an Imun in nix but I cannot roll anything since I have 397 ( 3 fulls AntiBt/Hp/BT + a 97 P-atk) none of em being Imun d(X_X)b.
I still hope tho' that instead of that full BT to get a full Imun haha. It happened to me in Turtle someday. I caught a full Max-HP over a full P-Strike lol but owell that won't happen ever again lmao.
But lets be honest, u don't think counteraction is to powerful? I mean -70% damage reduction is kinda insane. There should be a limiting factor of 20k Incomeing Damage. So Counteraction decreases the damage down to 20k per hit if you would have hit harder than that with break or decrease the incoming damage by 7% per +1 Battle Power compared to ur opponent till u reach -70%. I mean facing this counteraction players in skill team pk, their teams losing within ****ing 10 sec to our break chars (note that we don't run crit).

Elements - Storm

[Z]Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (384 BP with Guild)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2018, 10:37   #17
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
But lets be honest, u don't think counteraction is to powerful? I mean -70% damage reduction is kinda insane. There should be a limiting factor of 20k Incomeing Damage. So Counteraction decreases the damage down to 20k per hit if you would have hit harder than that with break or decrease the incoming damage by 7% per +1 Battle Power compared to ur opponent till u reach -70%. I mean facing this counteraction players in skill team pk, their teams losing within ****ing 10 sec to our break chars (note that we don't run crit).
Ye it is OP but can you do now?...There are so so many players that run CA. I think there are more players with CA than with Immun.
This thing will never be reduced. As for the jiang, it will remain with all the stages having antibt lol.....
About skill ye. They lose quickly lol but I suppose they are fine with it since it is the only event in which they lose.
The high CA can be only nerfed only by BP and I guess that is what TQ wants ->>"You wanna own that dude with CA? Bulk and get the same BP or higher" End of story lol.

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 01-04-2018 at 00:10.
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: