HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Do you actually...

Do you actually enjoy playing CO?
Serious question
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2017, 13:43   #2
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello =)

Yes.. if not I would stop, and I don't understand why so many ppl are posting here to say they don't like the game but are still playing. You don't like it, just find something else you enjoy playing or doing

You make the conscious decision to log in the game. Nobody forces you to expose yourself to unpleasantness and to aggravation >.<

I know I rant sometimes cuz TQ messes things a lot, but I do like conquer a lot... When I won't anymore, I will just do other things

Please, trolling people and other negativity spreaders, add the "I will not log to Conquer nor I will post on the forum anymore, amen!" resolution for 2018 ^_^
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2017, 04:55   #3
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello =)

Yes.. if not I would stop, and I don't understand why so many ppl are posting here to say they don't like the game but are still playing. You don't like it, just find something else you enjoy playing or doing

You make the conscious decision to log in the game. Nobody forces you to expose yourself to unpleasantness and to aggravation >.<

I know I rant sometimes cuz TQ messes things a lot, but I do like conquer a lot... When I won't anymore, I will just do other things

Please, trolling people and other negativity spreaders, add the "I will not log to Conquer nor I will post on the forum anymore, amen!" resolution for 2018 ^_^
Yeah true, one makes the decision to log into the game but I know several people who don't enjoy the game but do log because simple ''I Must Do Dailies'' thing (I do say that is some sort of addiction).

Glad that you do enjoy playing co but it is also a surprise to hear that someone does enjoy co lol
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2017, 13:13   #4
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello =)

I enjoy playing, not all the time. I feel like I must do daily's lol. However in general I like it or I would not play. I get pissed at tq sometimes but have not quit yet. Eventually they will do something that makes me finally quit. Until then I play because it is something to do in free time and I like it

More and more of my friends are quitting though. One that I played with since I started had not logged in since co 3 update until last week. Then logged on played skill and did not log back so far :P
Old 01-01-2018, 10:02   #5
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
as long i don't face a noob that uses counteraction that thinks hes actually good in the game.

Elements - Dark

Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (361 BP)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2018, 11:02   #6
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
as long i don't face a noob that uses counteraction that thinks hes actually good in the game.
What about those who use antibt and aren't cocky?

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2018, 11:07   #7
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
What about those who use antibt and aren't cocky?
If you run counteraction it tells everyone that u are not good in the game. Why are all counteraction princes dukes etc join the kings side? Afraid of getting 1 shot by ppl that don't hit the pay2win wall. What is the decrease of Damage if you hit in a counteraction guy? like 70%?

Elements - Dark

Old 01-01-2018, 11:55   #8
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If you run counteraction it tells everyone that u are not good in the game. Why are all counteraction princes dukes etc join the kings side? Afraid of getting 1 shot by ppl that don't hit the pay2win wall. What is the decrease of Damage if you hit in a counteraction guy? like 70%?
If some1 hits like 2 Antibreaks full and a 99 one in Chi do you really think he/she will give up on them?Furthermore, how did u come to the conclusion that all the CA princes, dukes join the kings side?

Old 01-01-2018, 12:13   #9
Oddyzeus
Dark

Quote:
If some1 hits like 2 Antibreaks full and a 99 one in Chi do you really think he/she will give up on them?Furthermore, how did u come to the conclusion that all the CA princes, dukes join the kings side?
thats how it is on dark server, 3 kings and 80% princes ( almost all counteraction ) are on 1 side. Also they get students from the kings so our 20% Princes can't 1 shot them.

Elements - Dark

Old 01-01-2018, 12:22   #10
~AEnur~
Constantin

Quote:
thats how it is on dark server, 3 kings and 80% princes ( almost all counteraction ) are on 1 side. Also they get students from the kings so our 20% Princes can't 1 shot them.
Oh, well that's another story but you can not generalize. I've seen on various servers that it doesn't matter the side they are on, people choose to run CA or Imun or even both, based on how lucky they are at Chi. The Donation thing is an extra. I have seen so many players that are not maxed (BP) and run CA cuz they got a great CA based Chi.
After all it depends on what the player wants to do. He has the free will to do what combo he likes, right? He choose, based on his thinking ofc, what is best for him, regardless any other opinion.

Old 01-01-2018, 12:33   #11
Oddyzeus
Dark

Quote:
Oh, well that's another story but you can not generalize. I've seen on various servers that it doesn't matter the side they are on, people choose to run CA or Imun or even both, based on how lucky they are at Chi. The Donation thing is an extra. I have seen so many players that are not maxed (BP) and run CA cuz they got a great CA based Chi.
After all it depends on what the player wants to do. He has the free will to do what combo he likes, right? He choose, based on his thinking ofc, what is best for him, regardless any other opinion.
ya thats why they roll even anti break on HP Stages in Jiang Hu

Elements - Dark

Old 01-01-2018, 13:10   #12
~AEnur~
Constantin

Quote:
ya thats why they roll even anti break on HP Stages in Jiang Hu
Lmao. Owell they know they die to crit with or without Hp stages in jiang lol that's why they run Anti-BT there. In that case yeh they're scrubs,...choosing Antibt over hp lol.

Old 01-01-2018, 15:00   #13
Oddyzeus
Dark

Quote:
Lmao. Owell they know they die to crit with or without Hp stages in jiang lol that's why they run Anti-BT there. In that case yeh they're scrubs,...choosing Antibt over hp lol.
the Thing is they don't die to Crit, as it does almost no dmg cuz anti is way to overpowered and they bypass our princes with 1 bp cuz of King Student. And they are safe against our 245+ Break ppl. 45 - 50k HP with 255 Anti Break is literally enough for them to never die.

Elements - Dark

Old 01-02-2018, 15:55   #14
~Illuminati~
Killuminat

~Illuminati~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Like really ppl make there build based on that? I must be an idiot cuz i have rolled like ****load of high CA and P-Strike but since i am Break Immu build i would not keep the ones i do not need. Only reason i would keep is if i get high bonus from the rank otherwize i dont see the point keeping it.
Old 01-02-2018, 16:32   #15
~AEnur~
Constantin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Illuminati~ View Post
Like really ppl make there build based on that? I must be an idiot cuz i have rolled like ****load of high CA and P-Strike but since i am Break Immu build i would not keep the ones i do not need. Only reason i would keep is if i get high bonus from the rank otherwize i dont see the point keeping it.
Yepz. They help a lot in ranking if u catch them.
Well you can see the thing from 2 perspectives:
1. As you said, rolling them cuz if u are going Imun/Bt they do not matter anywayz.
2. Take advantage of them, make urself AntiBt, get a good chi rank, make ur donation, get mentor as Oddy said and that's it. You will not die, well to peepz from ur server cuz in arena u will get smashed to crit lmao.
I, personally, from what u saw (if u saw it) I chose to go both Imun/AntiBt since imma get prince soon ( maybe a tank monk dunno, that being the first option but then switching to nin) and I do not need BT or Crit. I get like 100+ some BT enough for kings. Still need an Imun in nix but I cannot roll anything since I have 397 ( 3 fulls AntiBt/Hp/BT + a 97 P-atk) none of em being Imun d(X_X)b.
I still hope tho' that instead of that full BT to get a full Imun haha. It happened to me in Turtle someday. I caught a full Max-HP over a full P-Strike lol but owell that won't happen ever again lmao.

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 01-03-2018 at 01:22.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: