Old 12-23-2017, 02:08   #16
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NATAS View Post
If 150 is implemented I will finally have a reason to quit for good. I just managed to get my fourth Lev 140 char and I have been playing since lev 130 was just introduced pre lotto , bp etc. So 150 is so long and thanks for the fish...
why? what is it people want from this game? free handouts? a pheasant to drop p7 permed +12s?
people say they came from the start then when the game has a possibility in doing something that would bring a grind back they run?

like are half the forum arguments for nothing
bp isnt an issue with 150 cause its not included 150 gear? nah
150 is for grinders we already have max stats it just shows who wants to grind

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : *BloodLust* (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online

ADD DUNGEONS TO CONQUER! VOTE HERE
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2017, 02:36   #17
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzbli12345 View Post
why? what is it people want from this game? free handouts? a pheasant to drop p7 permed +12s?
people say they came from the start then when the game has a possibility in doing something that would bring a grind back they run?

like are half the forum arguments for nothing
bp isnt an issue with 150 cause its not included 150 gear? nah
150 is for grinders we already have max stats it just shows who wants to grind
CO has outlived leveling. events give out pure percentage rewards and autohunting is implemented into the game anyway. level isnt much of a big deal anymore and definitely not an indicator of who loves to grind. you should work on something that you havent finished and that the game has scaled into grinding, which right now is chi points
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2017, 02:42   #18
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
CO has outlived leveling. events give out pure percentage rewards and autohunting is implemented into the game anyway. level isnt much of a big deal anymore and definitely not an indicator of who loves to grind. you should work on something that you havent finished and that the game has scaled into grinding, which right now is chi points
150 will come later if not soon
its in chinese conquer which giving tq a thing to change every patch they do is dangerous LOL
basically its gonna happen by accident or when people stop crying about it

the grind in the game is piss easy just go to chasm and boom chi coming out like never before

the ranks are dead in this game because they decided to make it based on character age over exp gained 150 will make ranks live for another couple years

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online

Old 12-23-2017, 02:57   #19
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
150 will come later if not soon
its in chinese conquer which giving tq a thing to change every patch they do is dangerous LOL
basically its gonna happen by accident or when people stop crying about it

the grind in the game is piss easy just go to chasm and boom chi coming out like never before

the ranks are dead in this game because they decided to make it based on character age over exp gained 150 will make ranks live for another couple years
why does the rate at which chi points come out matter when its a consistent progression? which of these reasons is the one why you dont have 400 chi?
a) the grind is a long task, or
b) you dont want to grind
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2017, 07:20   #20
rzbli12345
Australian

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
why does the rate at which chi points come out matter when its a consistent progression? which of these reasons is the one why you dont have 400 chi?
a) the grind is a long task, or
b) you dont want to grind
its B and always B no one wants to grind

yet they will always complain about missing the old days
when 90pct of the old days was much much more intense grinds for less reward

people dont know what they want

Old 12-24-2017, 01:22   #21
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
its B and always B no one wants to grind

yet they will always complain about missing the old days
when 90pct of the old days was much much more intense grinds for less reward

people dont know what they want
Chasm did bring a lot of the grind back lets be honest.

Elements - Storm

[Z]Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (377 BP with Guild)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2017, 18:19   #22
rzbli12345
Australian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
Chasm did bring a lot of the grind back lets be honest.
man i love it way too much i can spend hours in it
i just want more ? reason ? idk i feel people see 150 as a "ADVANTAGE" but it gives nothing not even bp i just see it as "hey look i can get on high scores again"

Old 12-30-2017, 07:50   #23
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
"Our forums displayed a lot of interest in raising the lvl cap to 150, so we are making that available for pre-order for only 30k CPs. It will unlock if 3kk CPs get used to pre-order. Sorry, no refunds.

Hope you understand."
^this
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2017, 09:05   #24
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NATAS View Post
If 150 is implemented I will finally have a reason to quit for good. I just managed to get my fourth Lev 140 char and I have been playing since lev 130 was just introduced pre lotto , bp etc. So 150 is so long and thanks for the fish...
Instead of saying ''I will finally quit''.. Just quit. Don't say it, just do
Most people say a lot yet don't.
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: