Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-23-2017, 02:08   #16
rzbli12345
Australian
 
rzbli12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 171
rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NATAS View Post
If 150 is implemented I will finally have a reason to quit for good. I just managed to get my fourth Lev 140 char and I have been playing since lev 130 was just introduced pre lotto , bp etc. So 150 is so long and thanks for the fish...
why? what is it people want from this game? free handouts? a pheasant to drop p7 permed +12s?
people say they came from the start then when the game has a possibility in doing something that would bring a grind back they run?

like are half the forum arguments for nothing
bp isnt an issue with 150 cause its not included 150 gear? nah
150 is for grinders we already have max stats it just shows who wants to grind
__________________
rzbli1234(WhoAteMyNova) 130>130>139 Water>Warrior>Trojan

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : *BloodLust* (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online


ADD DUNGEONS TO CONQUER! VOTE HERE
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2017, 02:36   #17
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,457
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzbli12345 View Post
why? what is it people want from this game? free handouts? a pheasant to drop p7 permed +12s?
people say they came from the start then when the game has a possibility in doing something that would bring a grind back they run?

like are half the forum arguments for nothing
bp isnt an issue with 150 cause its not included 150 gear? nah
150 is for grinders we already have max stats it just shows who wants to grind
CO has outlived leveling. events give out pure percentage rewards and autohunting is implemented into the game anyway. level isnt much of a big deal anymore and definitely not an indicator of who loves to grind. you should work on something that you havent finished and that the game has scaled into grinding, which right now is chi points
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2017, 02:42   #18
rzbli12345
Australian
 
rzbli12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 171
rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
CO has outlived leveling. events give out pure percentage rewards and autohunting is implemented into the game anyway. level isnt much of a big deal anymore and definitely not an indicator of who loves to grind. you should work on something that you havent finished and that the game has scaled into grinding, which right now is chi points
150 will come later if not soon
its in chinese conquer which giving tq a thing to change every patch they do is dangerous LOL
basically its gonna happen by accident or when people stop crying about it

the grind in the game is piss easy just go to chasm and boom chi coming out like never before

the ranks are dead in this game because they decided to make it based on character age over exp gained 150 will make ranks live for another couple years
__________________
rzbli1234(WhoAteMyNova) 130>130>139 Water>Warrior>Trojan

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : *BloodLust* (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online


ADD DUNGEONS TO CONQUER! VOTE HERE
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2017, 02:57   #19
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,457
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzbli12345 View Post
150 will come later if not soon
its in chinese conquer which giving tq a thing to change every patch they do is dangerous LOL
basically its gonna happen by accident or when people stop crying about it

the grind in the game is piss easy just go to chasm and boom chi coming out like never before

the ranks are dead in this game because they decided to make it based on character age over exp gained 150 will make ranks live for another couple years
why does the rate at which chi points come out matter when its a consistent progression? which of these reasons is the one why you dont have 400 chi?
a) the grind is a long task, or
b) you dont want to grind
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2017, 07:20   #20
rzbli12345
Australian
 
rzbli12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 171
rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
why does the rate at which chi points come out matter when its a consistent progression? which of these reasons is the one why you dont have 400 chi?
a) the grind is a long task, or
b) you dont want to grind
its B and always B no one wants to grind

yet they will always complain about missing the old days
when 90pct of the old days was much much more intense grinds for less reward


people dont know what they want
__________________
rzbli1234(WhoAteMyNova) 130>130>139 Water>Warrior>Trojan

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : *BloodLust* (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online


ADD DUNGEONS TO CONQUER! VOTE HERE
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2017, 01:22   #21
Oddyzeus
Dark
 
Oddyzeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 295
Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzbli12345 View Post
its B and always B no one wants to grind

yet they will always complain about missing the old days
when 90pct of the old days was much much more intense grinds for less reward


people dont know what they want
Chasm did bring a lot of the grind back lets be honest.
__________________
My Youtube

Elements - Storm

[Z]Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (377 BP with Guild)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!


CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2017, 18:19   #22
rzbli12345
Australian
 
rzbli12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 171
rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
Chasm did bring a lot of the grind back lets be honest.
man i love it way too much i can spend hours in it
i just want more ? reason ? idk i feel people see 150 as a "ADVANTAGE" but it gives nothing not even bp i just see it as "hey look i can get on high scores again"
__________________
rzbli1234(WhoAteMyNova) 130>130>139 Water>Warrior>Trojan

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : *BloodLust* (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online


ADD DUNGEONS TO CONQUER! VOTE HERE
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2017, 07:50   #23
-Kirito
Registered User
 
-Kirito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,013
-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
"Our forums displayed a lot of interest in raising the lvl cap to 150, so we are making that available for pre-order for only 30k CPs. It will unlock if 3kk CPs get used to pre-order. Sorry, no refunds.

Hope you understand."
^this
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2017, 09:05   #24
HitIt!
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 76
HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NATAS View Post
If 150 is implemented I will finally have a reason to quit for good. I just managed to get my fourth Lev 140 char and I have been playing since lev 130 was just introduced pre lotto , bp etc. So 150 is so long and thanks for the fish...
Instead of saying ''I will finally quit''.. Just quit. Don't say it, just do
Most people say a lot yet don't.
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:34.