Old 12-12-2017, 05:08   #16
HOOR333

HOOR333 is on a distinguished road
Help

I have played this game long time ago.
I started again and I have problem with finding hunting or selling silver, is that a new thing in the game or is there a problem with my account or installation?
If any one know please help me.
Thank you.
HOOR333 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2017, 05:59   #17
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOR333 View Post
I started again and I have problem with finding hunting or selling silver, is that a new thing in the game or is there a problem with my account or installation?
Thank you.
That's new for you, old for us. That is CO3 nowadays, either you bot, bulk or quit. I recommend the last one (Quitting) while you still can.

General population:

- 98% Egyptians (Non-english speaking, retards and scamming/hacking)
- 2% English people

Oh and I forgot TQ likes to 'legit' scam their customers (Recent event issue).

HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2017, 06:22   #18
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
I still am deleting them. My point is that if I don't, nobody does. That's not contrary to my previous post in your old thread
I never said that it was contrary, just found it a little funny.
It's more that my old thread gotten deleted faster than the scamming threads, which is hilarious.

But yeah, TQ does not really care about it, all they care about is how to legit scam their customers and to fill their pockets

Don't you think it's funny? TQ scams their costumers with their ''event'' and let this guy do his thing. Teamwork huh
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2017, 06:45   #19
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitIt! View Post
That's new for you, old for us. That is CO3 nowadays, either you bot, bulk or quit. I recommend the last one (Quitting) while you still can.

General population:

- 98% Egyptians (Non-english speaking, retards and scamming/hacking)
- 2% English people

Oh and I forgot TQ likes to 'legit' scam their customers (Recent event issue).

^ Has a valid point. Best option available!

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2017, 10:17   #20
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitIt! View Post
I never said that it was contrary, just found it a little funny.
It's more that my old thread gotten deleted faster than the scamming threads, which is hilarious.

But yeah, TQ does not really care about it, all they care about is how to legit scam their customers and to fill their pockets

Don't you think it's funny? TQ scams their costumers with their ''event'' and let this guy do his thing. Teamwork huh
Just bad luck on your part. The guy posts around my schedule specifically hence why his **** stays up longer. You obviously aren't a loser and don't do that.

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2017, 19:49   #21
Kairn
Pixie <3

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You obviously aren't a loser and don't do that.
I call your bluff - HitIt! must be admin.!
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2017, 20:32   #22
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post
I call your bluff - HitIt! must be admin.!
nah i would know

Quote:
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
Old 12-13-2017, 21:48   #23
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
I vote trunks, does that make me racist?
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2017, 22:58   #24
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I don't think you'd say that if we weren't deleting them and half the page was filled with that ****...hmm maybe I should just leave them and let then accumulate...
I'm ok with this. Proceed.
Old 12-17-2017, 14:59   #25
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOR333 View Post
Thank you.
No silver drops for the first few minutes after you log in. I can't recall whether it's 5 minutes or 10.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 12-19-2017, 11:37   #26
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
holy **** you mother****ers are still alive
Old 12-20-2017, 00:51   #27
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
holy **** you mother****ers are still alive
Hi Ahmed
Old 12-20-2017, 14:25   #28
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Ask hemp to delete them.
Oh wait
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2017, 17:20   #29
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Ask hemp to delete them.
Oh wait
too soon

Quote:
Old 12-22-2017, 14:27   #30
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Ask hemp to delete them.
Oh wait
thats the most brutal thing ever said on this forum
take it back

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : *BloodLust* (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online

ADD DUNGEONS TO CONQUER! VOTE HERE
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: