Old 12-08-2017, 18:09   #1
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
how the **** are you guys not making more noise about this ****

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2017, 19:21   #2
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Trunk =)

Hmmm.. I cannot decide if your post is a bug or if you have been hacked ^_^

But which **** exactly? Cuz they seem to have accumulated a few recently *sigh*
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2017, 20:28   #3
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Trunk =)

Hmmm.. I cannot decide if your post is a bug or if you have been hacked ^_^

But which **** exactly? Cuz they seem to have accumulated a few recently *sigh*
the spam/phishing posts in the picture?

Quote:
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
Old 12-08-2017, 20:47   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
I've given up. We should honestly make a reddit as the official forums is ghosted and the admins don't care lol

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2017, 22:34   #5
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
the spam/phishing posts in the picture?
No picture for me =(
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2017, 23:01   #6
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
FIXED
Hey Zain, next time use tinypic.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2017, 17:34   #7
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
No picture for me =(
my bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
I've given up. We should honestly make a reddit as the official forums is ghosted and the admins don't care lol
a subreddit already exists, its r/cqonline

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
FIXED
Hey Zain, next time use tinypic.
sorry, im new to the whole posting thing

Quote:
Old 12-10-2017, 02:50   #8
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
That's cute, when I complained about it you came with ''It is me who deletes them'' and now here we're... you complaining about the same thing

But I'd agree, the hell TQ. Take responsibility for your sh!t.
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2017, 12:08   #9
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitIt! View Post
That's cute, when I complained about it you came with ''It is me who deletes them'' and now here we're... you complaining about the same thing

But I'd agree, the hell TQ. Take responsibility for your sh!t.
I still am deleting them. My point is that if I don't, nobody does. That's not contrary to my previous post in your old thread

Quote:
Old 12-11-2017, 07:37   #10
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I still am deleting them. My point is that if I don't, nobody does. That's not contrary to my previous post in your old thread
If you mean the posts by "Admin". I quite enjoy them. I mean, let's face it, it seems better to be scammed by a poor Egy than rich Chinese bastards that don't give a ****.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:22   #11
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I delete them when I see them and I am a mod of that section .

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2017, 11:49   #12
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
I delete them when I see them and I am a mod of that section .
You have ****ty sections that nobody goes to

Quote:
If you mean the posts by "Admin". I quite enjoy them. I mean, let's face it, it seems better to be scammed by a poor Egy than rich Chinese bastards that don't give a ****.
I don't think you'd say that if we weren't deleting them and half the page was filled with that ****...hmm maybe I should just leave them and let then accumulate...

Quote:

Last edited by trunks006; 12-11-2017 at 11:52.
Old 12-11-2017, 19:40   #13
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You have ****ty sections that nobody goes to

I don't think you'd say that if we weren't deleting them and half the page was filled with that ****...hmm maybe I should just leave them and let then accumulate...
Impeach trunks.
QueenOfHearts|Duchess [2.6B]|Ninja|140

Former Server/s: Server 3(2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017"RIP")

Current Server: ~Titan~
|HouseOfCards| Guild Leader - Titan

Active: 2003-2018 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2017, 20:11   #14
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't waste your time, just leave them. If you lose your mod privileges you'll be doing your life a favor.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2017, 04:03   #15
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTY~XII View Post
Impeach trunks.
I've never had any meetings with the russians

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: