Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 06:22   #31
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkAkaGod View Post
Alright someone just got jailed because of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6DQeCJ4l0w

This is a dragon warrior class swiping the entire match for nearly min and half then the video cuts off, now is there anything that is actual proof in this video that can get you jailed? because to me it doesn't seem like there is.

I don't know who is the guy or who was playing but just based on the video i can't find anything that can actually get him in jail.

The same situation happened with Neil ( NA player who plays on few king accounts ) i known him for years and most of you do as well, he got jailed on a DW just hitting 2 chains however the video got taken down, the respond we got from the GMs was "illegal programs" then it switched to "edited client".

Also about a week ago lucifier got jailed ( dave was playing ) and i'm completely positive as any of you are that dave is far far away from using edits he literally streams doing dailies and he's a wind walker like for real.

The funny thing is that Aleister guy who recorded both neil and the DW in the video he actually got jailed 2 month ago for using magiceffect but he got released without paying anything for proving that he isn't using it by recording himself.

So neil went ahead and made this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtJM...ature=youtu.be to prove that he isn't using a "edited client" cause apprently 2 fb chains is suspious and can get you jailed and here's what the GM's replied with

Apparently the rules for proving your innocence changes quite a lot hmmm, so i just wanna get this right, swiping gets you jailed but you can use magiceffect and it will be fine?

This is the same thing evelyn was doing and that's why she got kicked of the the bot jail team and doesn't handle cases anymore, so can TQ get their **** together and actually do their job?

and yea
Kill yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Old 10-21-2017, 06:27   #32
WatchMySix

WatchMySix is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkAkaGod View Post
alright so what is this?

Listen Shady, there is no way around it. the "anti bot" is trash its literally the stupidest system ever and even worse the gms who are in charge most of them are bias and do whatever they feel like doing and it is a fact we had it once with eveyln and it is happening again

"Iam not here to defend lucifer or who ever .... Iam here just to share my openion about TQ's $h*t which is going on recently"
nothing is called antibot,

the antibot you guys talking about won't see any clicker if you changed its name

so lets say a clicker is caled ( Clicker.exe )
if you rename to ( F*KedUp.exe ) , You aren't getting caught for it

.TQ Client Checker just detects the bytes or encryption of .dat files and it checks the official content for changes from host side , though it will not not deteckt any .ini , .txt or whatever ....
so editing any ini file except .dat could be also safe

TQ Client checker (ISecPlus folder in your co client i belive they got some more .dll files to spy on your pc)

is detectable by anti virus programs as a ( spyware )
which prevents TQ from checking your client , in this case they directly Botjail

at last i know private servers which are well protected would never allow you even to navigate to a folder with an autoclicker or edit even an ini file

About GMS being corrupt , every body already knows they are , specially for OPAL and Sophie which you will hear stories about them if you log into any war server

Last edited by WatchMySix; 10-21-2017 at 06:31.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:07   #33
CheckOut|

CheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchMySix View Post
"Iam not here to defend lucifer or who ever .... Iam here just to share my openion about TQ's $h*t which is going on recently"

the antibot you guys talking about won't see any clicker if you changed its name

.TQ Client Checker just detects the bytes or encryption of .dat files and it checks the official content for changes from host side , though it will not not deteckt any .ini , .txt or whatever ....

TQ Client checker (ISecPlus folder in your co client i belive they got some more .dll files to spy on your pc)

which prevents TQ from checking your client , in this case they directly Botjail

at last i know private servers which are well protected would never allow you even to navigate to a folder with an autoclicker or edit even an ini file

About GMS being corrupt , every body already knows they are , specially for OPAL and Sophie which you will hear stories about them if you log into any war server
I'm curious now, which stories?

Because them being corrupt..? I mean I doubt so, Opal actually botjails people who client edit, Evelyn never did. I don't know who's Sophie though.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:16   #34
mahmoudhassn7
MAAAAA7

mahmoudhassn7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

i completely agree with you they system's so ****ed up, they also know that but they using 'em awesome brain =''D
Old 10-21-2017, 07:50   #35
WatchMySix

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckOut| View Post
I'm curious now, which stories?

Because them being corrupt..? I mean I doubt so, Opal actually botjails people who client edit, Evelyn never did. I don't know who's Sophie though.
Didn't opal botjail Pain for nothing before ?

ps : i don't remember if it was opal or sunny

Last edited by WatchMySix; 10-21-2017 at 07:52.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:55   #36
CheckOut|

CheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant future
Quote:
Didn't opal botjail Pain for nothing before ?

ps : i don't remember if it was opal or sunny
Edit: I assume it was Sunny cause Opal said Pain was clean.
But just because the GM wrongfully jailed someone doesn't mean the GM is corrupt, it just means they made a mistake.

Last edited by CheckOut|; 10-21-2017 at 08:00.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:01   #37
mahmoudhassn7
MAAAAA7

Quote:
I don't know who it was since it was not me who reported and jailed him.
But I do know that he got jailed and a week or two later he got free released.
Just because one gets wrongfully jailed doesn't mean the GM is corrupt, it just means they made a mistake.
they jailed a king, on Siruis_EU server, called Notorious, thet told him that his client is edited and at the end he provided a video of him playing the same time he got recorded. they system was completely wrong
Old 10-21-2017, 08:08   #38
CheckOut|

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmoudhassn7 View Post
they jailed a king, on Siruis_EU server, called Notorious, thet told him that his client is edited and at the end he provided a video of him playing the same time he got recorded. they system was completely wrong
Any evidence of this?

I may sound like a douche now (For some I'm one lol) but I could say 'Yeah a friend of mine King with xxx donation got perm jailed and he did not do anything' meanwhile its all lied.

It's why I always make videos of proof who's gotten jailed.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:18   #39
mahmoudhassn7
MAAAAA7

Quote:
Any evidence of this?

I may sound like a douche now (For some I'm one lol) but I could say 'Yeah a friend of mine King with xxx donation got perm jailed and he did not do anything' meanwhile its all lied.

it's not lied dude, i guess whole conquer know that i have a screenshot put i can't use it with out asking him , trust me it's true
Old 10-21-2017, 08:58   #40
WatchMySix

Quote:
Any evidence of this?

you can ask xAmDominator on his Youtube channel , he was on , he recorded it , it proved that they were wrong and he got out of jail

TQ gms do actions on their own ... Thats it i have also heared a gm was involved in pain case and he is no longer a gm cuz of such behavior

Last edited by WatchMySix; 10-21-2017 at 09:00.
Old 10-21-2017, 09:05   #41
BerzerkAkaGod
G O A T

BerzerkAkaGod is on a distinguished road
Quote:
i apporve this , you can ask xAmDominator on his Youtube channel , he was on , he recorded it , it proved that they were wrong and he got out of jail
Exactly, hence to what i'm saying they legitimately just put people in jail randomly and they refuse to admit they're mistaken since there is nobody monitoring their work so they can *** around as much as they like, before notorious came out they said "we will never let you out, you have to pay to warden npc" that type bull**** AND YET still he got out, so their system is sometimes working and once you prove them wrong "oh no our system isnt working" wtf?

They try to seize any opportunity to jump on your as* so they can make money off you.
Old 10-21-2017, 16:16   #42
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hearing stories =/= truth.

You need to add this [rumor].
Old 10-21-2017, 18:23   #43
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Corrupt or lazy/incompetent/lack of standard operating procedure/inconsistent?
Old 10-22-2017, 03:31   #44
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
I still don't know what "Clicker" means, can someone enlighten me about this mystery? Because ppl said to me i use Clicker as a Ninja Two Folding, they say clicker to me as a Firetao Tornadoing, they say clicker to me as a Trojan Fastbladeing, they say clicker to me as a Wind Walker Fastbladeing, they say clicker to me as any class meleeing them.

Elements - Storm

[Z]Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (377 BP with Guild)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Old 10-22-2017, 03:37   #45
CheckOut|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
I still don't know what "Clicker" means, can someone enlighten me about this mystery? Because ppl said to me i use Clicker as a Ninja Two Folding, they say clicker to me as a Firetao Tornadoing, they say clicker to me as a Trojan Fastbladeing, they say clicker to me as a Wind Walker Fastbladeing, they say clicker to me as any class meleeing them.
Clicker aka Auto Clicker, name says it already. A program that Left/Right click for you and faster than a normal human.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: