Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2017, 13:47   #16
aff
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 108
aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkAkaGod View Post
Also about a week ago lucifier got jailed ( dave was playing ) and i'm completely positive as any of you are that dave is far far away from using edits he literally streams doing dailies and he's a wind walker like for real.
Oh, sure, Gamal uses every kind of cheat and never get caught, but when lucifer goes to BJ it was Dave playing? Not to mention that u're probably the most notorious cheater out there.
aff is offline  
Old 10-20-2017, 13:48   #17
BerzerkAkaGod
G O A T
 
BerzerkAkaGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 305
BerzerkAkaGod is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyash View Post
I have seen a couple videos in the last few months that people were botjailed that were very questionable, and the player looked normal did not chain wasn't faster then normal and all appeared in range

Ever since tq started saying they have this system that after a video is sent in they start checking the players client and can take 5 days so even if someone wasn't using an edit in the video if someone else logs with an edited client would get detected. I have always thought this sounded like a load of crap because if they can actually do this why do they not just do it from the start of all players instead of when video is sent in then start checking the players client. I really have never believed tq has this ability if they do obviously it is flawed. I have no idea about programming But I am sure that if some of you who does actually worked on it you could try to debunk this and prove that tqs **** is bad

If Neil can get botjailed no one is safe, he is the best normal player in co that I know of.

I have no idea why anyone that plays dw or ww would need to use edits, and hes swiping the entire time, he doesn't need any edits.... I do not know this dw but I play 1 and they are a good and easy class without having to cheat, there is no reason to use anything on dw or ww......


VendattaTQ go make a dw and use a clicker and swipe see how well that goes for you...
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
Oh, sure, Gamal uses every kind of cheat and never get caught, but when lucifer goes to BJ it was Dave playing? Not to mention that u're probably the most notorious cheater out there.
All i know about gamal that he quit since honor fight was over, he doesn't even log co oh and yes dave is the one playing most of the time hence his streams and this isn't about me, i wasn't the one who got jailed nor was i the one playing the accounts, maybe you might be the one who gets jailed next who knows right?
__________________
YouTube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/BerzerkConquerOnlineGOAT

Last edited by BerzerkAkaGod; 10-20-2017 at 13:52.
BerzerkAkaGod is offline  
Old 10-20-2017, 14:18   #18
mahmoudhassn7
MAAAAA7
 
mahmoudhassn7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 20
mahmoudhassn7 is on a distinguished road
...............
mahmoudhassn7 is offline  
Old 10-20-2017, 19:13   #19
Ichigo69
Moe
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 621
Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
A dirty pigeon toed blond bang cheater *****ing about gm's jailing cheaters.

Get outta here.
LOL Kayled writing about botjail corruption, oh the irony
__________________
Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Berzerk View Post
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline  
Old 10-20-2017, 19:51   #20
Rigby
muslem
 
Rigby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Turkey
Posts: 1,017
Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
"why use client edit on dw or ww" because when you get stunned less you can jump and actually outplay your opponent better that way. Still gives an unfair advantage just like auto clicking. Most of the people who get jailed probably use some type of program anyway, no remorse for em.
__________________
s t a y S A L T Y );
wahh let me be a cry baby too let me cry harder

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline  
Old 10-20-2017, 21:07   #21
PenguinUsedBark
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 49
PenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond repute
idk why people bring up the fact that they are are ww/dw and that is the reason why they have no reason to edit or cheat.. do people just forget that client edit/ stamina etc that (khaled) here has been shown using it himself? its more then just range removal and aim bot...

-Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fks8eoeUHlQ read description or check the channel yourself :P

side not: KYS khaled u posting and trying to defend ur friends for cheating is ironic as ****
PenguinUsedBark is offline  
Old 10-20-2017, 21:46   #22
BerzerkAkaGod
G O A T
 
BerzerkAkaGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 305
BerzerkAkaGod is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
"why use client edit on dw or ww" because when you get stunned less you can jump and actually outplay your opponent better that way. Still gives an unfair advantage just like auto clicking. Most of the people who get jailed probably use some type of program anyway, no remorse for em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyash View Post
I have seen a couple videos in the last few months that people were botjailed that were very questionable, and the player looked normal did not chain wasn't faster then normal and all appeared in range

Ever since tq started saying they have this system that after a video is sent in they start checking the players client and can take 5 days so even if someone wasn't using an edit in the video if someone else logs with an edited client would get detected. I have always thought this sounded like a load of crap because if they can actually do this why do they not just do it from the start of all players instead of when video is sent in then start checking the players client. I really have never believed tq has this ability if they do obviously it is flawed. I have no idea about programming But I am sure that if some of you who does actually worked on it you could try to debunk this and prove that tqs **** is bad

If Neil can get botjailed no one is safe, he is the best normal player in co that I know of.

I have no idea why anyone that plays dw or ww would need to use edits, and hes swiping the entire time, he doesn't need any edits.... I do not know this dw but I play 1 and they are a good and easy class without having to cheat, there is no reason to use anything on dw or ww......


VendattaTQ go make a dw and use a clicker and swipe see how well that goes for you...
.
BerzerkAkaGod is offline  
Old 10-20-2017, 22:17   #23
Rigby
muslem
 
Rigby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Turkey
Posts: 1,017
Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkAkaGod View Post
.
?
__________________
s t a y S A L T Y );
wahh let me be a cry baby too let me cry harder

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline  
Old 10-20-2017, 22:36   #24
Zenraiden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 585
Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkAkaGod View Post
.
?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I didn't start liking Chinese girls since I came here, I was born with yellow fever
Zenraiden is offline  
Old 10-20-2017, 23:55   #25
CheckOut|
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 439
CheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkAkaGod View Post
Again one gm says auto clickers are fine( opal ) , the other says it's not ( sunny )
That's not the same case i talked about, thats the legit proof that they dont actually have any brain cells.

i haven't even talked to lucifer the only thing i know is if dave is playing he gets jailed, you me and everyone else in this game should be too, HE LITERALLY STREAM DAILIES LOL cmon dude you kidding me? and please lets not deflect the situation we already know they fking suck at doing their job and they DO jail accounts for no reason, not all the times but yea mostly they do.
It is true one GM says A and other GM says B regards auto clickers. But if you do not use a auto clicker then you do not have worry.

And again it has being said multiple times by several GMs that gaming mouse has became ***8220;illegal***8221; and can lead to 1-day ban. If one got botjailed for gaming mouse, he should had emailed Opal or Netdragon and explained them the current situation. I do believe if it was truly only gaming mouse, he would gotten free out.

Example:

I twice recorded Bacon, first one was proven he had client edit (he himself admitted this later on). Second time he got jailed unfairly and he got free released later on when he proved with videos (of the same date and time) that he was clean at the certain moment.

Regarding Dave (Lucifer).. Dave streams and uploads almost everything. Which means if he was truly unfair jailed, he would had made a video about it.
He also would proof that he was wrongly botjailed and would had uploaded the gms words to show he would be clean and would be free released.

Yet he did not. He blocks anyone who asks about it and lies about the facts lol.

I also do not think it was Dave himself but it was some user on his account. Since I do not believe that Dave would risk his char but the end responsible stays Dave himself.

EDIT: I want to add on it that Dave denies anything with the botjail meanwhile there's clear proof that he went to jail and that he paid out. He also blocks anyone who asks about.

And at last I do honestly think GMs are doing their job fine. At least way better than the times with Evelyn. I mean of course so now and then stuff goes wrong and they jail wrongly but as I stated before if one is truly clean, has proof, he will get out free.. Bacon is a example of it.

Last edited by CheckOut|; 10-21-2017 at 07:22.
CheckOut| is offline  
Old 10-21-2017, 01:10   #26
VendattaTQ
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 194
VendattaTQ is on a distinguished road
BerzerkAkaGod
wt is ur problem now
ozsmile used unlock fps illegal edit client
lucifer used bot and edit
swepside also was neil ??? edit too
do u wanna expain that gm fool jail ppl wrongly?
if i'll agree i do but not at those that case ok ?
cus there of them edit client
VendattaTQ is offline  
Old 10-21-2017, 01:58   #27
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,914
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Botter crying about jail time. No one cares m8.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline  
Old 10-21-2017, 02:33   #28
Oddyzeus
Dark
 
Oddyzeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 311
Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
yep, kinda sucks that "good" players have to record every pvp they do in the game. Folder gets bigger and bigger.

Kinda sucks for the one that got botjailed, but to be honest i sometimes do 7 Chain Fastblade Combos ... and yet nothing have happend to me. They ain't that dumb like 99% of the forum users or Players think they are. I am actually pretty sure they did improve on the Anti Bot / Cheat by like 1000% the last 2 years.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	COFolger.JPG
Views:	54
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	151210  
__________________
My Youtube

Elements - Storm

[Z]Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (384 BP with Guild)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!


CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline  
Old 10-21-2017, 04:31   #29
Ichigo69
Moe
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 621
Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
yep, kinda sucks that "good" players have to record every pvp they do in the game. Folder gets bigger and bigger.

Kinda sucks for the one that got botjailed, but to be honest i sometimes do 7 Chain Fastblade Combos ... and yet nothing have happend to me. They ain't that dumb like 99% of the forum users or Players think they are. I am actually pretty sure they did improve on the Anti Bot / Cheat by like 1000% the last 2 years.
waste of hard drive space
__________________
Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Berzerk View Post
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline  
Old 10-21-2017, 06:03   #30
Zenraiden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 585
Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo69 View Post
waste of hard drive space
yeah imagine all that wasted porn space
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I didn't start liking Chinese girls since I came here, I was born with yellow fever
Zenraiden is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:57.