Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-26-2014, 01:35   #46
campanimal
warrior

campanimal is on a distinguished road
Any recommendations from veteran warrior players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
if anyone interested get a pure war for me, and Ill come to ur server and help u own it strategically but for a small monthly fee ofcourse since i dont buy dbs myself and need some to build my own char on my home server.
You don't happen to have a guide or recommend one for warrior? New to the game and there aren't that many out there for warriors. Looking for as much info as I can on the net and any from a champ would be greatly appreciated. Cheers & Thanks!
campanimal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2014, 12:20   #47
dmize
Banned

dmize is on a distinguished road
Campanimal, get a p4 spear, figure out charging vortex distance, CV-melee.
dmize is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2014, 19:03   #48
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D|Bomb View Post
Scenario, pirate on Rebirth, no ones full +12 yet, im like 3rd highest BP, sitting on 40k cps, but servers slow with lottoing, so barly any +8s are coming out. I have a +8 and half way to +9 cap and armor, +12 rapier, +8 pistol, rest are +7s/+6s basically. All the stged taos i 1 hit alrdy. I want cheap bp since +8 pistols arnt winning, and im also a pro fber, a lil rusty, but in 1 week i should be back 4-5 chaining. So, wtf should i do. I was thinking goin rapier/sword and ssing, so i can go with no agil and fixed nix, then i was thinking a blade with 150 agil allotted no str so i can fb and its a lil more att. I was even thinking **** it, make a dagger +12 and go fixed pene triple and stick to blade temp, but idk. only competition on the enemy side is a skilless pirate who i 2-3 hit atm cause im lower bp and no bt. anyone have any tips for me?
I lol' irl

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2014, 00:01   #49
aznkid916

aznkid916 is on a distinguished road
i remember that "best pirate" making up excuse saying "lag" when he lose to sinister ss/fb D:
aznkid916 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2014, 00:13   #50
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznkid916 View Post
i remember that "best pirate" making up excuse saying "lag" when he lose to sinister ss/fb D:
If you're talking about Rey, he was bragging that ly? and bg were too scared to come to Mercury because they wouldn't win. hhh
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2014, 00:15   #51
aznkid916

aznkid916 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
If you're talking about Rey, he was bragging that ly? and bg were too scared to come to Mercury because they wouldn't win. hhh
lol? why would they go to mercury. they are free to go to venus. can go both ways. i've seen blade challenge ly and lost but he blames server lag back in leo. its not like it lags for 1 person only. anyway love those excuses
aznkid916 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2014, 00:19   #52
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznkid916 View Post
lol? why would they go to mercury. they are free to go to venus. can go both ways. i've seen blade challenge ly and lost but he blames server lag back in leo. its not like it lags for 1 person only. anyway love those excuses
Lol. He was implying that he won against ly, whoever that is. Yes, Rey's **** and it's 2014. Nothing new there.
Old 03-03-2014, 20:06   #53
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by D|Bomb View Post
Scenario, pirate on Rebirth, no ones full +12 yet, im like 3rd highest BP, sitting on 40k cps, but servers slow with lottoing, so barly any +8s are coming out. I have a +8 and half way to +9 cap and armor, +12 rapier, +8 pistol, rest are +7s/+6s basically. All the stged taos i 1 hit alrdy. I want cheap bp since +8 pistols arnt winning, and im also a pro fber, a lil rusty, but in 1 week i should be back 4-5 chaining. So, wtf should i do. I was thinking goin rapier/sword and ssing, so i can go with no agil and fixed nix, then i was thinking a blade with 150 agil allotted no str so i can fb and its a lil more att. I was even thinking **** it, make a dagger +12 and go fixed pene triple and stick to blade temp, but idk. only competition on the enemy side is a skilless pirate who i 2-3 hit atm cause im lower bp and no bt. anyone have any tips for me?
+12 sheild, block/immunity/counter/hp

you can still tempest and shields on pirate kings are awesome
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2014, 20:43   #54
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Shield is dumb, you give up too much attack. If you're going to give up pistol it should be to use a club, since that gives more attack.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2014, 21:08   #55
LiLBG
Sucamadeek

LiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LiLBG
come to Venus lol if you think shield is dumb
Old 03-03-2014, 21:22   #56
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
When you start giving up thousands of attack, for defense, you're missing the entire point of pirate.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2014, 21:40   #57
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLBG View Post
come to Venus lol if you think shield is dumb
Can you triple through it? hh

And for a King, it's a cheap/easy way to tank through one-hits from intensified Assassins and people with too much attack and just kill them with a critical. When my friend wore it in Classic on a Monk, he was literally 500 defense away from the strongest Warrior in the server. It also gives quite a bit of block. hh

I'm pretty sure he has a gun.
Old 03-03-2014, 21:46   #58
LiLBG
Sucamadeek

LiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LiLBG
Quote:
Can you triple through it? hh

And for a King, it's a cheap/easy way to tank through one-hits from intensified Assassins and people with too much attack and just kill them with a critical. When my friend wore it in Classic on a Monk, he was literally 500 defense away from the strongest Warrior in the server. It also gives quite a bit of block. hh

I'm pretty sure he has a gun.
lol yea its really useful against assasins, and my high critical still allows me to one hit anyone whos not stg
Old 03-04-2014, 01:51   #59
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLBG View Post
lol yea its really useful against assasins, and my high critical still allows me to one hit anyone whos not stg
And the block too.

Shield is not dumb at all.
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2014, 13:48   #60
aoyma
Banned

aoyma has a reputation beyond reputeaoyma has a reputation beyond reputeaoyma has a reputation beyond reputeaoyma has a reputation beyond reputeaoyma has a reputation beyond reputeaoyma has a reputation beyond reputeaoyma has a reputation beyond reputeaoyma has a reputation beyond reputeaoyma has a reputation beyond reputeaoyma has a reputation beyond reputeaoyma has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^ who's this random? talking as if he is someone.

Quote:
Lol. He was implying that he won against ly, whoever that is. Yes, Rey's **** and it's 2014. Nothing new there.
^ ya he didn't. he lost to me and blamed it on lag/not warmed up, did I mention that he tried 5-6 rounds after, and lost every single time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Shield is dumb, you give up too much attack. If you're going to give up pistol it should be to use a club, since that gives more attack.
You're dumb. Use club, go ahead, get 1 stabbed (not critical).
aoyma is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: