Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2018, 12:32   #1
sarakosta1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 21
sarakosta1 is on a distinguished road
questions about epic warrior

Hey guys , i have some questions about epic warrior :
-Is he that bad in 1vs1 and team fights ? can he win 1 vs 1 or is it impossible ?
-Backfire reflect 90% of remaining hp after an attack but some players reflect 50k how ?***65279; does backfire work after them potting ?? ( example : 2 kings with 55k hp , the warrior king get 40k damage but reflect 45k with backfire , that s not 90% of 55k-40k=15k ) what s the secret ?
-who s better in PVE monk , epic warrior or windwalker ??
-does epic warrior use break or critical strike ?
thanks in advance guys
sarakosta1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2018, 12:42   #2
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,295
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarakosta1 View Post
Hey guys , i have some questions about epic warrior :
-Is he that bad in 1vs1 and team fights ? can he win 1 vs 1 or is it impossible ?
-Backfire reflect 90% of remaining hp after an attack but some players reflect 50k how ?***65279; does backfire work after them potting ?? ( example : 2 kings with 55k hp , the warrior king get 40k damage but reflect 45k with backfire , that s not 90% of 55k-40k=15k ) what s the secret ?
-who s better in PVE monk , epic warrior or windwalker ??
-does epic warrior use break or critical strike ?
thanks in advance guys

Yes he's decent enough to win in team fights I just find him boring since all you can do is swipe.

This is only in chasim where people will backfire for 50k+ it's because when they die then revive they have over 100k hp so if you hit them w/ backfire on they're still going to have a lot of hp and potentially 1 shot you, its basically a bug tq needs to do something about with the hp bonus and backfire.

PVE = Warrior, close 2nd WW, and then a ways back monk IMO.

You can use break or crit. I suggest crit if you're 398bp-405 and break from 0-402 you can pick what you want to do though.
__________________
Maybe before 3.0 is officially released and graphics are updated, half of this will be implemented.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2018, 12:50   #3
sarakosta1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 21
sarakosta1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Yes he's decent enough to win in team fights I just find him boring since all you can do is swipe.

This is only in chasim where people will backfire for 50k+ it's because when they die then revive they have over 100k hp so if you hit them w/ backfire on they're still going to have a lot of hp and potentially 1 shot you, its basically a bug tq needs to do something about with the hp bonus and backfire.

PVE = Warrior, close 2nd WW, and then a ways back monk IMO.

You can use break or crit. I suggest crit if you're 398bp-405 and break from 0-402 you can pick what you want to do though.
Thanks for the quick answer mate , plz watch this video the warrior will backfire 45k and then kill the queen with a swipe , it s elite pk . how the backfire worked here ???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfy5PD3cyWI
sarakosta1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2018, 13:17   #4
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,295
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarakosta1 View Post
Thanks for the quick answer mate , plz watch this video the warrior will backfire 45k and then kill the queen with a swipe , it s elite pk . how the backfire worked here ???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfy5PD3cyWI
Not sure, either bug or the animations didn't register on whoever was recording. The only thing I can guess is that the gaping wounds damage popped right when he activated the backfire, so he backfired after the 708 dmg. That's the only thing I can figure out if not that then it was just some kind of bug, either way a rare occurrence.
__________________
Maybe before 3.0 is officially released and graphics are updated, half of this will be implemented.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2018, 13:29   #5
sarakosta1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 21
sarakosta1 is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Not sure, either bug or the animations didn't register on whoever was recording. The only thing I can guess is that the gaping wounds damage popped right when he activated the backfire, so he backfired after the 708 dmg. That's the only thing I can figure out if not that then it was just some kind of bug, either way a rare occurrence.
thanks , tho , it happened many times in this video , i don t think it s a bug
sarakosta1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2018, 13:47   #6
*~BeLLaDonna~*
Registered User
 
*~BeLLaDonna~*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 734
*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello sarakosta1 =)

For PVE (Bosses) Returning's ranking is good, but for general PVE (hunting non-boss monsters) ww is first... So, for overall PVE I think ww first
__________________
Princess_Ruby - Noob
Lilac - Very noob
Khalysta - Noober
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2018, 14:06   #7
sarakosta1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 21
sarakosta1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello sarakosta1 =)

For PVE (Bosses) Returning's ranking is good, but for general PVE (hunting non-boss monsters) ww is first... So, for overall PVE I think ww first
thanks , what do you think of the video and backfire ??
sarakosta1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2018, 14:36   #8
~AEnur~
Constantin
 
~AEnur~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 278
~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarakosta1 View Post
thanks , what do you think of the video and backfire ??
So let's make this clear.
The skill -> If the caster is attacked, reflects the damage (up to 50000 points), equal to 90% percentage of the caster***8217;s current HP, against the attacker and restores 30 Stamina Points, once. Lasts for 10 seconds. Cool down: 15 seconds.

So, u have like 45k hp ok? u reflect 90 % of it so that is like 40.5k back.
If u have 60k hp it triggers the 50k damage, that being the max damage that is reflected.
All those things are related to full HP> In ur vid the first match, the ninja didn't have full hp as it took a reflect of a 45905 damage and then he got toasted.
Anyway, all those things do not matter as long as the warrior gets 1 hit. Backfire doesn't help 1 hit warriors to survive.
__________________
Insanity is only a state of mind

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 01-12-2018 at 00:56.
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2018, 15:13   #9
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,384
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
for pve (non bosses)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello sarakosta1 =)

For PVE (Bosses) Returning's ranking is good, but for general PVE (hunting non-boss monsters) ww is first... So, for overall PVE I think ww first
for pve (non bosses) like discity or chasm fire tao like mine (51k mag att and 202 strike) now is number 1 in my opinion since fire circle is istant .
__________________
USER1
Wat WAR WAR (36.5 max attack) 237% BT
lev 140
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2018, 15:33   #10
sarakosta1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 21
sarakosta1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
for pve (non bosses) like discity or chasm fire tao like mine (51k mag att and 202 strike) now is number 1 in my opinion since fire circle is istant .
cool , i want to own bosses tho , but backfire was a shock for me , it s pretty useless in my opinion
sarakosta1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2018, 16:04   #11
*~BeLLaDonna~*
Registered User
 
*~BeLLaDonna~*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 734
*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
for pve (non bosses) like discity or chasm fire tao like mine (51k mag att and 202 strike) now is number 1 in my opinion since fire circle is istant .

Hello User =)

I agree ^_^... Princess is probably one of best hunters on this map cyclone + inferno makes her the fastest and cutest thing on that map hahaha... But you really don't need strike for those monsters cuz with only 49k magic attack I 1-hit all of them.. Also, for sprite cyclone + fixed phoenix is really good

No need for stamina, and I can be on xp skill forever

*EDIT* I dunno what you get when you kill the bosses, but I am very happy wit the things I get just killing regular monsters and hitting the bosses
Just to show the accumulated not used things I got from that map (Chi, bound DBs, elite things, savage bones I already used a lot >.<)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-01-11 23_04_35-[Conquer] King-Dragon-Warrior.png
Views:	40
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	151262  
__________________
Princess_Ruby - Noob
Lilac - Very noob
Khalysta - Noober
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 01-11-2018 at 18:11.
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2018, 01:00   #12
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,384
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
yes !

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello User =)

I agree ^_^... Princess is probably one of best hunters on this map cyclone + inferno makes her the fastest and cutest thing on that map hahaha... But you really don't need strike for those monsters cuz with only 49k magic attack I 1-hit all of them.. Also, for sprite cyclone + fixed phoenix is really good

No need for stamina, and I can be on xp skill forever

*EDIT* I dunno what you get when you kill the bosses, but I am very happy wit the things I get just killing regular monsters and hitting the bosses
Just to show the accumulated not used things I got from that map (Chi, bound DBs, elite things, savage bones I already used a lot >.<)
im really tempted to reincarnate again my tao "Settembre" (atm ninja warrior fire) in to warrior-fire water .
since nado is cool and fast but fire circle is better now
the only thing that stop me is lose reflect!!
ill w8 rune system on 2 feb (maybe fire will have a sort of buff finally)
EDIT W8 W8 W8
troian warrior fire get ----> cyclone, spirit healing, reflect , shield and iron shirt too????
fog is pretty nerfed atm....
you can use cyclone for quest and shield or iron shirt for pk (for a glass cannon with low hp like Settembre Ironshirt can save my ass)
iron shirt is 4x defense for?? 30 second?? or less??
__________________
USER1
Wat WAR WAR (36.5 max attack) 237% BT
lev 140
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd

Last edited by USER1_74; 01-12-2018 at 01:38.
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:19.