Old 01-11-2018, 12:32   #1
sarakosta1

sarakosta1 is on a distinguished road
questions about epic warrior

Hey guys , i have some questions about epic warrior :
-Is he that bad in 1vs1 and team fights ? can he win 1 vs 1 or is it impossible ?
-Backfire reflect 90% of remaining hp after an attack but some players reflect 50k how ?***65279; does backfire work after them potting ?? ( example : 2 kings with 55k hp , the warrior king get 40k damage but reflect 45k with backfire , that s not 90% of 55k-40k=15k ) what s the secret ?
-who s better in PVE monk , epic warrior or windwalker ??
-does epic warrior use break or critical strike ?
thanks in advance guys
sarakosta1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2018, 12:42   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarakosta1 View Post
Hey guys , i have some questions about epic warrior :
-Is he that bad in 1vs1 and team fights ? can he win 1 vs 1 or is it impossible ?
-Backfire reflect 90% of remaining hp after an attack but some players reflect 50k how ?***65279; does backfire work after them potting ?? ( example : 2 kings with 55k hp , the warrior king get 40k damage but reflect 45k with backfire , that s not 90% of 55k-40k=15k ) what s the secret ?
-who s better in PVE monk , epic warrior or windwalker ??
-does epic warrior use break or critical strike ?
thanks in advance guys

Yes he's decent enough to win in team fights I just find him boring since all you can do is swipe.

This is only in chasim where people will backfire for 50k+ it's because when they die then revive they have over 100k hp so if you hit them w/ backfire on they're still going to have a lot of hp and potentially 1 shot you, its basically a bug tq needs to do something about with the hp bonus and backfire.

PVE = Warrior, close 2nd WW, and then a ways back monk IMO.

You can use break or crit. I suggest crit if you're 398bp-405 and break from 0-402 you can pick what you want to do though.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2018, 12:50   #3
sarakosta1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Yes he's decent enough to win in team fights I just find him boring since all you can do is swipe.

This is only in chasim where people will backfire for 50k+ it's because when they die then revive they have over 100k hp so if you hit them w/ backfire on they're still going to have a lot of hp and potentially 1 shot you, its basically a bug tq needs to do something about with the hp bonus and backfire.

PVE = Warrior, close 2nd WW, and then a ways back monk IMO.

You can use break or crit. I suggest crit if you're 398bp-405 and break from 0-402 you can pick what you want to do though.
Thanks for the quick answer mate , plz watch this video the warrior will backfire 45k and then kill the queen with a swipe , it s elite pk . how the backfire worked here ???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfy5PD3cyWI
Old 01-11-2018, 13:17   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for the quick answer mate , plz watch this video the warrior will backfire 45k and then kill the queen with a swipe , it s elite pk . how the backfire worked here ???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfy5PD3cyWI
Not sure, either bug or the animations didn't register on whoever was recording. The only thing I can guess is that the gaping wounds damage popped right when he activated the backfire, so he backfired after the 708 dmg. That's the only thing I can figure out if not that then it was just some kind of bug, either way a rare occurrence.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2018, 13:29   #5
sarakosta1

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Not sure, either bug or the animations didn't register on whoever was recording. The only thing I can guess is that the gaping wounds damage popped right when he activated the backfire, so he backfired after the 708 dmg. That's the only thing I can figure out if not that then it was just some kind of bug, either way a rare occurrence.
thanks , tho , it happened many times in this video , i don t think it s a bug
Old 01-11-2018, 13:47   #6
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello sarakosta1 =)

For PVE (Bosses) Returning's ranking is good, but for general PVE (hunting non-boss monsters) ww is first... So, for overall PVE I think ww first
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2018, 14:06   #7
sarakosta1

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello sarakosta1 =)

For PVE (Bosses) Returning's ranking is good, but for general PVE (hunting non-boss monsters) ww is first... So, for overall PVE I think ww first
thanks , what do you think of the video and backfire ??
Old 01-11-2018, 14:36   #8
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
thanks , what do you think of the video and backfire ??
So let's make this clear.
The skill -> If the caster is attacked, reflects the damage (up to 50000 points), equal to 90% percentage of the caster***8217;s current HP, against the attacker and restores 30 Stamina Points, once. Lasts for 10 seconds. Cool down: 15 seconds.

So, u have like 45k hp ok? u reflect 90 % of it so that is like 40.5k back.
If u have 60k hp it triggers the 50k damage, that being the max damage that is reflected.
All those things are related to full HP> In ur vid the first match, the ninja didn't have full hp as it took a reflect of a 45905 damage and then he got toasted.
Anyway, all those things do not matter as long as the warrior gets 1 hit. Backfire doesn't help 1 hit warriors to survive.

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 01-12-2018 at 00:56.
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2018, 15:13   #9
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
for pve (non bosses)

Quote:
Hello sarakosta1 =)

for pve (non bosses) like discity or chasm fire tao like mine (51k mag att and 202 strike) now is number 1 in my opinion since fire circle is istant .
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2018, 15:33   #10
sarakosta1

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
for pve (non bosses) like discity or chasm fire tao like mine (51k mag att and 202 strike) now is number 1 in my opinion since fire circle is istant .
cool , i want to own bosses tho , but backfire was a shock for me , it s pretty useless in my opinion
Old 01-11-2018, 16:04   #11
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post

Hello User =)

I agree ^_^... Princess is probably one of best hunters on this map cyclone + inferno makes her the fastest and cutest thing on that map hahaha... But you really don't need strike for those monsters cuz with only 49k magic attack I 1-hit all of them.. Also, for sprite cyclone + fixed phoenix is really good

No need for stamina, and I can be on xp skill forever

*EDIT* I dunno what you get when you kill the bosses, but I am very happy wit the things I get just killing regular monsters and hitting the bosses
Just to show the accumulated not used things I got from that map (Chi, bound DBs, elite things, savage bones I already used a lot >.<)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-01-11 23_04_35-[Conquer] King-Dragon-Warrior.png
Views:	40
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	151262  
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 01-11-2018 at 18:11.
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2018, 01:00   #12
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
yes !

Quote:
Hello User =)

I agree ^_^... Princess is probably one of best hunters on this map cyclone + inferno makes her the fastest and cutest thing on that map hahaha... But you really don't need strike for those monsters cuz with only 49k magic attack I 1-hit all of them.. Also, for sprite cyclone + fixed phoenix is really good

No need for stamina, and I can be on xp skill forever

*EDIT* I dunno what you get when you kill the bosses, but I am very happy wit the things I get just killing regular monsters and hitting the bosses
Just to show the accumulated not used things I got from that map (Chi, bound DBs, elite things, savage bones I already used a lot >.<)
im really tempted to reincarnate again my tao "Settembre" (atm ninja warrior fire) in to warrior-fire water .
since nado is cool and fast but fire circle is better now
the only thing that stop me is lose reflect!!
ill w8 rune system on 2 feb (maybe fire will have a sort of buff finally)
EDIT W8 W8 W8
troian warrior fire get ----> cyclone, spirit healing, reflect , shield and iron shirt too????
fog is pretty nerfed atm....
you can use cyclone for quest and shield or iron shirt for pk (for a glass cannon with low hp like Settembre Ironshirt can save my ass)
iron shirt is 4x defense for?? 30 second?? or less??
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd

Last edited by USER1_74; 01-12-2018 at 01:38.
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: