Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2018, 15:41   #1
aff
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 109
aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
BatBoss - Water Taoist XP Skill

So, I have an idea for this useless XP Skill.

- It will have 200 points of Health;
- It will only take 1 point of damage per hit;
- It will only last 120 seconds;
- You can only use this skill one time in 5 minutes;
- You no longer dies once the BatBoss is dead;
- Only eligible for Water Taoists.

*If this idea gets implemented, changes would be required to Summon Guards/FireRat/Skeleton.

E.g: They also would only take 1 damage/hit, 200 points of health but they would be allowed to every class and wouldn't disappear after 120 seconds.


Or you know, just downgrade the ****ing x2 effect to 3%.

Bad englando, I know. Deal with it, you wouldn't understand **** if I used my main language.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2018, 08:12   #2
Oddyzeus
Dark
 
Oddyzeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 351
Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
So, I have an idea for this useless XP Skill.

- It will have 200 points of Health;
- It will only take 1 point of damage per hit;
- It will only last 120 seconds;
- You can only use this skill one time in 5 minutes;
- You no longer dies once the BatBoss is dead;
- Only eligible for Water Taoists.

*If this idea gets implemented, changes would be required to Summon Guards/FireRat/Skeleton.

E.g: They also would only take 1 damage/hit, 200 points of health but they would be allowed to every class and wouldn't disappear after 120 seconds.


Or you know, just downgrade the ****ing x2 effect to 3%.

Bad englando, I know. Deal with it, you wouldn't understand **** if I used my main language.
Go play Eudemons Online
__________________
My Youtube

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!


CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2018, 14:10   #3
aff
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 109
aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
Go play Eudemons Online
I feel like people don't even know what it does lol.

If you have a batboss you can't get hit as long as it's alive, but once it's dead (dies very easy right now) you die too.

Since waters are dying easy as **** now I thought it would be a good change.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2018, 02:22   #4
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,628
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
I feel like people don't even know what it does lol.

If you have a batboss you can't get hit as long as it's alive, but once it's dead (dies very easy right now) you die too.

Since waters are dying easy as **** now I thought it would be a good change.
It does need changed, but your version is super op. 200 hits for 2 minutes is basically 2 mins of invincibility. I already addressed this skill in the skill update thread it should be like 20-25 hits max and if it dies the water dies (not that hard to summon guard). Also Waters are not dying super easy and people are dumb for not running the best line up in the game. I see people dropping mad money but no one runs this line up: 2x attackers, 1 PvP pure monk to attack while shackle is on CD, 1 stacked water 60k 200imm minimum, and then one pure tank water-fire-monk. This gives you 2.5 attackers, a tank water, and a tank unshackling xp reviving monk with decent perfection/mirror of sin. This team should be unstoppable.
__________________
We've got a lot done as a community. Thanks to everyone who has participated in one way or another. See what still needs to be done and contact your GM about fixing these issues:
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767875

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2018, 03:15   #5
~AEnur~
Constantin
 
~AEnur~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 353
~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
.
Related your big thread about upgrades. What about some upgrade for pure ninja? I know that no1 goes pure ninja cuz poison-star can be potable with cps pots.
One question tho' they say on the site that when it is: Fixed - Make the target unable to use drugs for 25 seconds. IMO cps pots should be included too.
Oh man if this thing would be re-introduced... or at least "suffer" some upgrade or something like having a cool-down, it would be awesome.
__________________
Insanity is only a state of mind

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2018, 05:08   #6
aff
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 109
aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
It does need changed, but your version is super op. 200 hits for 2 minutes is basically 2 mins of invincibility. I already addressed this skill in the skill update thread it should be like 20-25 hits max and if it dies the water dies (not that hard to summon guard). Also Waters are not dying super easy and people are dumb for not running the best line up in the game. I see people dropping mad money but no one runs this line up: 2x attackers, 1 PvP pure monk to attack while shackle is on CD, 1 stacked water 60k 200imm minimum, and then one pure tank water-fire-monk. This gives you 2.5 attackers, a tank water, and a tank unshackling xp reviving monk with decent perfection/mirror of sin. This team should be unstoppable.
I don't think it would be OP. 120 seconds, 200 points of health, if 3 players of the opposite team summon their guards it would take ~67 seconds to die by the guards alone, not to mention the amount of hits it would take due to herc/twlightdance, so it would probably last 50 seconds. And if the water dies after that then it's still not worth.

You can also block the water's stamina so he can't get stamina while being untouchable, so that way no free azure for everyone.

OP for me is the x2 percentage at 7% for whoever hits 324 perfection level.

Nowadays you either have an 72k HP anti break water or you won't be useful in a good fight.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2018, 07:39   #7
Oddyzeus
Dark
 
Oddyzeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 351
Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
I don't think it would be OP. 120 seconds, 200 points of health, if 3 players of the opposite team summon their guards it would take ~67 seconds to die by the guards alone, not to mention the amount of hits it would take due to herc/twlightdance, so it would probably last 50 seconds. And if the water dies after that then it's still not worth.

You can also block the water's stamina so he can't get stamina while being untouchable, so that way no free azure for everyone.

OP for me is the x2 percentage at 7% for whoever hits 324 perfection level.

Nowadays you either have an 72k HP anti break water or you won't be useful in a good fight.
I swear u should give Eudemons Online a try, I dislike all this summoning bull**** in this game, even horses are bull**** in my opinion. And Conquer has by far other problems than just makeing this skills useful. Some classes are totally **** compared to others, Counteraction is way 2 overpowered, Relogin during PK Events (alot of ppl lose because they disconnect), Client Shutdowns when u open more than 1 Conquer Client, x2 Perfection being overpowered, Skill TPK Fullscale of Attack and Defense from Perfection ( i think) its not skillbased anymore. 50k Water Shields in Skill Team PK. Cross PVP Servers are lagging like hell. Melee from Trojans don't hit stacked players. and so on and so on.
__________________
My Youtube

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!


CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2018, 11:02   #8
~AEnur~
Constantin
 
~AEnur~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 353
~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
I swear u should give Eudemons Online a try, I dislike all this summoning bull**** in this game, even horses are bull**** in my opinion. And Conquer has by far other problems than just makeing this skills useful. Some classes are totally **** compared to others, Counteraction is way 2 overpowered, Relogin during PK Events (alot of ppl lose because they disconnect), Client Shutdowns when u open more than 1 Conquer Client, x2 Perfection being overpowered, Skill TPK Fullscale of Attack and Defense from Perfection ( i think) its not skillbased anymore. 50k Water Shields in Skill Team PK. Cross PVP Servers are lagging like hell. Melee from Trojans don't hit stacked players. and so on and so on.
Butttttttttttt that freaking "Back" button!!!!! That is insanely idiotic!
__________________
Insanity is only a state of mind

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2018, 22:16   #9
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,628
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Related your big thread about upgrades. What about some upgrade for pure ninja? I know that no1 goes pure ninja cuz poison-star can be potable with cps pots.
One question tho' they say on the site that when it is: Fixed - Make the target unable to use drugs for 25 seconds. IMO cps pots should be included too.
Oh man if this thing would be re-introduced... or at least "suffer" some upgrade or something like having a cool-down, it would be awesome.
I addressed this issue as well. I think making pots unuseable is op as **** lol. I said that PSN star should cut both potions and Mana potions effect in half for the duration. So 7star goes from 10 to 5k, life pot 7 to 3.5k etc. Still hurts potions use but not 100% guaranteed death.
__________________
We've got a lot done as a community. Thanks to everyone who has participated in one way or another. See what still needs to be done and contact your GM about fixing these issues:
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767875

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2018, 22:17   #10
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,628
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
I don't think it would be OP. 120 seconds, 200 points of health, if 3 players of the opposite team summon their guards it would take ~67 seconds to die by the guards alone, not to mention the amount of hits it would take due to herc/twlightdance, so it would probably last 50 seconds. And if the water dies after that then it's still not worth.

You can also block the water's stamina so he can't get stamina while being untouchable, so that way no free azure for everyone.

OP for me is the x2 percentage at 7% for whoever hits 324 perfection level.

Nowadays you either have an 72k HP anti break water or you won't be useful in a good fight.
Again, that's op you might as well be invulnerable because no team is going to summon guards etc when they die in one hit and focus a bat when there are other players around. Anti break does nothing in real fights as everyone is at or above the supports bp level 99% of the time. And yes, perfection x2 is broken and has been no one is denying that.
__________________
We've got a lot done as a community. Thanks to everyone who has participated in one way or another. See what still needs to be done and contact your GM about fixing these issues:
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767875

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 01-04-2018 at 22:20.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2018, 04:42   #11
aff
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 109
aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Again, that's op you might as well be invulnerable because no team is going to summon guards etc when they die in one hit and focus a bat when there are other players around. Anti break does nothing in real fights as everyone is at or above the supports bp level 99% of the time. And yes, perfection x2 is broken and has been no one is denying that.
But I explained in the main post that it would require changes to the guards/skeleton/firerat lol.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:44.