Old 04-01-2012, 23:14   #1
musicsilence

musicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond repute
switching teams

I post again the screen shots where GMs say so.
Seems you have short memory and say we have no morals cause we keep doing it.

I won't post ss showing how AP people did wrong, breaking the game rules, like buying/selling items outside game (Rivan, lena and some smaller or ur members), or knowing private data from GMs and influencing GMs when judging cases not related to themselves (jake).
Simply hanging around on messengers with some GMs doesn't mean you decide the game rules, and I found it actually quite low. I have GMs on list and I never tried to influence them.

I'm sure you know all what you did and is up 2 u to judge is was fair or not.
Don't wanna hurt anyone and seems you don't care about such stuff, only about our "faults".

I suppose you actions are always moral, even if breaking rules, and ours are always faulty, even when we follow rules. Cause you're highly educated people and pro (ur feeling so, not realizing that the only pro thing you got more is ur ping), while we're ro-egy monkeys and have worse ping

And anyways you think Mouse didn't aimboted

Anyway, 2 long story. See the screenshots.

PS: Gratz Lena for creating some hate again between our guys, they pkd themselves in bi after you started that broadcast war and some insults and hate are still floating around
Myself I don't think this stupid game, with all its recent bots, lag and ignorant or careless GMs is worth more bad emotions.
I hope we will put all anger aside and enjoy what's left of it, until we will leave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	changing teams 1.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	146836   Click image for larger version

Name:	changing teams 2.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	146837  

stupid "frauded dbs" ban solved, lost my mood tho
musicsilence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2012, 23:29   #2
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
at least u guys admit ur monkeys, but do care to explain about what kinda morals you got. You made destroyer DL when he bots (botjail 2x btw on the ghost, him having his 3 bill donation on destroyer given to him by you, not to mention his constant boasting about not having vip in this game given by (demonaz), Horizon botjailed for aimbotting, Sonix autoclicking in FG6. Need i say more alin or are u going to deny that it didn't happen. While u still complain bout mouse but he never got botjailed, and FYI u no nothing about our alliance. Let's face it ur just a 35 year old man who think people have to respect you but in reality we dont really give a crap, do ask yourself who actually will respect you if you dont have any gears.

Last edited by wtfiswrong1234; 04-01-2012 at 23:40.
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2012, 00:08   #3
musicsilence

musicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond repute

you are misquoting (from a tread, with cindyz, on a different matter). has no relevance here. just try to read more carefully.

stupid "frauded dbs" ban solved, lost my mood tho
musicsilence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2012, 00:29   #4
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicsilence View Post
you are misquoting (from a tread, with cindyz, on a different matter). has no relevance here. just try to read more carefully.
sorry did i misquote it was my signature u notice lol, it's to point out that tq's team is run by a group of monkey. Hey just like you. Anyways this isnt related to ur case i just like to point out the fail of tq as well.
Old 04-02-2012, 18:51   #5
nuttydude
Noob eater

nuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I post again the screen shots where GMs say so.
Seems you have short memory and say we have no morals cause we keep doing it.

I won't post ss showing how AP people did wrong, breaking the game rules, like buying/selling items outside game (Rivan, lena and some smaller or ur members), or knowing private data from GMs and influencing GMs when judging cases not related to themselves (jake).
Simply hanging around on messengers with some GMs doesn't mean you decide the game rules, and I found it actually quite low. I have GMs on list and I never tried to influence them.

I'm sure you know all what you did and is up 2 u to judge is was fair or not.
Don't wanna hurt anyone and seems you don't care about such stuff, only about our "faults".

I suppose you actions are always moral, even if breaking rules, and ours are always faulty, even when we follow rules. Cause you're highly educated people and pro (ur feeling so, not realizing that the only pro thing you got more is ur ping), while we're ro-egy monkeys and have worse ping

And anyways you think Mouse didn't aimboted

Anyway, 2 long story. See the screenshots.

PS: Gratz Lena for creating some hate again between our guys, they pkd themselves in bi after you started that broadcast war and some insults and hate are still floating around
Myself I don't think this stupid game, with all its recent bots, lag and ignorant or careless GMs is worth more bad emotions.
I hope we will put all anger aside and enjoy what's left of it, until we will leave
When AP people breaking game rules, like what? Sorry, we don't cheat in pk tourneys like you guys.

"...lena and some smaller of your members" really? and who are the smaller members? If you want to point the finger, be specific about it otherwise don't be vague making up bull****.

"knowing private data on GMs and etc, etc." Talk to GM then, don't push the blame on us.

Nobody said our ping isn't high. Why don't you go check community section and see how many people are complaining about ping, despite being in the US and such.

And ffs, stop accusing Mouse of aimbotting. If you have proof, bring it out, if not shut your trap. I can't stand the likes of you guys, that can't fb/ss anything that moves, and are jealous of people who are able to do it, instantly labeling them an aimbotter. Damn, if you played on some of the other servers then to you half the server would be aimbotters.

Quote:
I suppose you actions are always moral, even if breaking rules, and ours are always faulty, even when we follow rules.
The most ironic part of all. Not sure if it needs any explanation.
Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
"You think you got lag? Look at Jesus, it took him three freakin days to respawn. So dont complain about lag."
Quote:
Originally posted by LordSesshomaru
you know you play to much conquer when...
you punch a random dude in school and say "sry pk was on"
Quote:
Originally posted by RoCk~On
As long as you don't pull her panties off and find 2 dragonballs.
nuttydude is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2012, 18:59   #6
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttydude View Post
When AP people breaking game rules, like what? Sorry, we don't cheat in pk tourneys like you guys.

"...lena and some smaller of your members" really? and who are the smaller members? If you want to point the finger, be specific about it otherwise don't be vague making up bull****.

"knowing private data on GMs and etc, etc." Talk to GM then, don't push the blame on us.

Nobody said our ping isn't high. Why don't you go check community section and see how many people are complaining about ping, despite being in the US and such.

And ffs, stop accusing Mouse of aimbotting. If you have proof, bring it out, if not shut your trap. I can't stand the likes of you guys, that can't fb/ss anything that moves, and are jealous of people who are able to do it, instantly labeling them an aimbotter. Damn, if you played on some of the other servers then to you half the server would be aimbotters.

The most ironic part of all. Not sure if it needs any explanation.
Funny part is even alin was caught having a multiclient a while back so yeah really high morals.
Old 04-07-2012, 22:08   #7
Onigumo
ProtoExus

Onigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfiswrong1234 View Post
Funny part is even alin was caught having a multiclient a while back so yeah really high morals.
It's best to ignore him. It could be enjoyable to see him throw up some idiotic thread spouting the same nonsense every time and not 1 person responds in it. It would give off the impression of nobody giving a ****, which is what 99.9% of anybody who is anybody feels anyways.

@Music - Please don't post anymore. I'd rather translate your ooga booga language then have to read your broken English. Though, going out of my way to actually translate your garbage would be a giant waste of my time, and I can't bring myself to care.
Level: 130
Onigumo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2012, 08:08   #8
projects

projects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond repute
Why I still keep checking up here I have no clue, but it still seems like the same old ****!
Someone complaining about others doing something illegal blah blah blah If you have enough money invested into this game obviously it's natural to complain when things aren't going your way >.<

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: