Old 11-16-2011, 17:01   #1
maccloy

maccloy is on a distinguished road
1st reborn

Hi there,

I've been looking for an answer to my question for quite a long time, but I didn't find a conclusive one, so here I go:

I've just reached lvl 120 and I'd like to get reborned. What exactly happens after that? I mean I am an archer and I like to be one, but everyone advises to get reborned into trojan. So when I do that am I going to loose majority of archer skills and gain (some) trojan skills?

I would like it to be that way: I keep all the skills and abilities of a typical archer + I am granted with some trojan skills (I'd love to use cyclone). After I get reborned I still want to use all the archer's equipment.

Thanks for answers in advance.
maccloy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2011, 01:30   #2
Twizted .'.

Twizted .'. has a reputation beyond reputeTwizted .'. has a reputation beyond reputeTwizted .'. has a reputation beyond reputeTwizted .'. has a reputation beyond reputeTwizted .'. has a reputation beyond reputeTwizted .'. has a reputation beyond reputeTwizted .'. has a reputation beyond reputeTwizted .'. has a reputation beyond reputeTwizted .'. has a reputation beyond reputeTwizted .'. has a reputation beyond reputeTwizted .'. has a reputation beyond repute
http://co.91.com/guide/reborn.shtml

That has majority of the information you need and really if you like archer and want cyclone you should make a trojan and reborn to archer to have a archer that can cyclone and still use all your archer gear
Monk - Monk - Monk

Super +5 2Soc Bead -3
Super +5 2Soc Bead -3
Elite +5 2Soc Armor
Super +5 1Soc Neck
Super +5 2Soc Tower -1
Super +5 2Soc Fan -1
Super +4 1Soc Boots
Super +5 2Soc Ring -3
Steed +6 Emerald
Gourd -1
DarkWizard -1
Twizted .'. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2011, 02:13   #3
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maccloy View Post
Hi there,

I've been looking for an answer to my question for quite a long time, but I didn't find a conclusive one, so here I go:

I've just reached lvl 120 and I'd like to get reborned. What exactly happens after that? I mean I am an archer and I like to be one, but everyone advises to get reborned into trojan. So when I do that am I going to loose majority of archer skills and gain (some) trojan skills?

I would like it to be that way: I keep all the skills and abilities of a typical archer + I am granted with some trojan skills (I'd love to use cyclone). After I get reborned I still want to use all the archer's equipment.

Thanks for answers in advance.
Main thing. Don't reborn till your 130 or you'll regret it.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2011, 02:20   #4
Skald
Joker

Skald is on a distinguished road
Level to 130 before getting reborn. After reborn You will be lvl 15, you will have an ability to distribute Stats points as you wish (STR, AGI, VIT and SPIRIT) use a table describes as "Promotions" here to be sure you will have anough stat points to be promoted. All Your equipment will be lowered to lvl 15 though they will still have +X and Quality. Make sure to repair your talismans before getting reborn and do not take them off - You will be lvl 15 with equipped Fan and Star Tower which will enable you to farm way stronger mobs and level way faster.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:39   #5
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Other reborn classes can use a level 70 bow and lower, but only archer can have the skill scatter .
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2011, 07:27   #6
Tofi

Tofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond reputeTofi has a reputation beyond repute
seeing as you wanna be an arch, better get 130, since that is better and being 120+ is better too because of damage, then reborn into archer again.. if you want to or just stay at 130, get some gears and own whatever there is to own..
Tofi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2011, 15:41   #7
Kinetic|Vibes

Kinetic|Vibes is on a distinguished road
always rb at 130
Kinetic|Vibes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: