Old 05-20-2011, 22:31   #1
clogwearer
fluffer

clogwearer is on a distinguished road
Rings needs help

Hi. I'm Loke. You might know me, you might not.

I don't know who all reads this forum any more but Rings is in botjail and anyone who has known her over the past 5 years on meteor knows she doesn't bot.

We think it might have been because she logged in too many times without closing the client and patching. But TQ isn't interested. Normally I wouldn't bother with this crap but I've sat next to her for 4 of those 5 years and she has never once botted.

So...if you care, email TQ and let them know they made a mistake.

If you don't care...flame away.
Old 05-20-2011, 23:01   #2
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by clogwearer View Post
Hi. I'm Loke. You might know me, you might not.

I don't know who all reads this forum any more but Rings is in botjail and anyone who has known her over the past 5 years on meteor knows she doesn't bot.

We think it might have been because she logged in too many times without closing the client and patching. But TQ isn't interested. Normally I wouldn't bother with this crap but I've sat next to her for 4 of those 5 years and she has never once botted.

So...if you care, email TQ and let them know they made a mistake.

If you don't care...flame away.
Tell her to pm thehempknight and he may clear it up.
http://bbs.co.91.com/member.php?u=125621
PM him.
Its almost like they are random botjailing people because lots of people on servers are getting thrown in for nothing.
Check the botjail thread and email Evelyin and service.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 05-20-2011 at 23:18.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2011, 23:26   #3
clogwearer
fluffer

clogwearer is on a distinguished road
Thanks Electra, we'll try that.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:18   #4
~Rings
DAMAGED

~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute
I sent him a message. I can't believe I got botjailed when all I do is stand in Twin City LOL

We are all DAMAGED in some way... some of us are just honest about it.

And yes.. I am a "real" girl.... sheesh

Call Me 303-607-7527

Dear Customer,

We have already released your character Rings from the jail. But for the security of your accounts in future, please make sure that you update your client to the latest version before you log any character in. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
TQ Support Team
~Rings is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2011, 07:21   #5
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Rings View Post
I sent him a message. I can't believe I got botjailed when all I do is stand in Twin City LOL
Knowing this game, it will take a few days to do something about it. If you check all over the forums, its happening to alot of people.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:22   #6
~Rings
DAMAGED

~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute~Rings has a reputation beyond repute
You know what's funny is that I have $400 K to my name. I should have been botting, then I would have lots more money and a reason to be in jail LOL

Call Me 303-607-7527

Dear Customer,

We have already released your character Rings from the jail. But for the security of your accounts in future, please make sure that you update your client to the latest version before you log any character in. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
TQ Support Team
Old 05-21-2011, 07:25   #7
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
You know what's funny is that I have $400 K to my name. I should have been botting, then I would have lots more money and a reason to be in jail LOL
This is like the 4th or 5th time this year that they have screwed their players. Logging on is a rarity, if at all. I'm sick of this ****.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:46   #8
~Rings
DAMAGED

Well they have got to find some way of fixing it or scanning my character or something because this is totally wrong! I have been a flawless citizen in the game... Well except that one time when I went to band camp .....

Call Me 303-607-7527

Dear Customer,

Best regards,
TQ Support Team
Old 05-21-2011, 14:47   #9
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
This ok?

Quote:
Dear TQ,

I have heard that you have recently jailed a player named Rings on the Meteor server for botting...

Ohh TQ, TQ, TQ...
Thats a big mistake...
You see, Rings is way too old (fashioned)...
She doesn't even know what a bot is...
I once told her to press the F1 key and she literally typed "f1" instead...
She also once tried shoving an Ethernet cable in the USB port...
****, the first time she killed a player she locked herself in her cupboard for a month crying and praying to God...
She's just like my gran, using a keyboard and a mouse for knitting.
What I'm trying to say is, she's way to old (fashioned) to understand any of this.
By the way, she also somehow got to lead a guild full of ninja robots, I advise you release her from jail to control them as they need a confirmation code entered once a day.
If you do not let her enter the code, they will attack the TQ database and hack TQ to say some bad things about Allah.
When that happens...
Well...
You sirs, will be royally ****ed.
If you don't want any Ahmed spam, release her before the clock hits 00:00.

23:59

Good luck chaps, good luck.

Yours sincerely,

Sepharius.

Last edited by Sepharius; 05-21-2011 at 14:50.
Sepharius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2011, 14:51   #10
~Rings
DAMAGED

Hey are you calling me old and stupid lol - you are kos!

Call Me 303-607-7527

Dear Customer,

Best regards,
TQ Support Team
Old 05-21-2011, 15:21   #11
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hey are you calling me old and stupid lol - you are kos!
<3
I don't play anymore muahahahha
Old 05-21-2011, 15:27   #12
~Rings
DAMAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
<3
I don't play anymore muahahahha
I will forum KOS you.............

Call Me 303-607-7527

Dear Customer,

Best regards,
TQ Support Team
Old 05-22-2011, 00:39   #13
ROMDHBGE

ROMDHBGE has a reputation beyond reputeROMDHBGE has a reputation beyond reputeROMDHBGE has a reputation beyond reputeROMDHBGE has a reputation beyond reputeROMDHBGE has a reputation beyond reputeROMDHBGE has a reputation beyond reputeROMDHBGE has a reputation beyond reputeROMDHBGE has a reputation beyond reputeROMDHBGE has a reputation beyond reputeROMDHBGE has a reputation beyond reputeROMDHBGE has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Rings and Loke.
This town's a backdrop setting in a Hollywood studio Here we are the actors and audience Our life is a show,oh We played the role of things you ought to know This town's a backdrop setting for the drama we call our lives,whoa

Quote:
justin. - They see me trollin', they hatin'. says:
:P
Sam; Holy **** it's cold says:
or u can suck my penios
justin. - They see me trollin', they hatin'. says:
again
Sam; Holy **** it's cold says:
Oh yeah again
ROMDHBGE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 04:07   #14
Sepharius
Nuisance

Quote:
I will forum KOS you.............
You may kill me, but my spirit will live on forever among the trolls!
Old 05-22-2011, 08:53   #15
~Rings
DAMAGED

Hello ROMDHBGE

Seph - You have no spirit :P

Call Me 303-607-7527

Dear Customer,

Best regards,
TQ Support Team

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: