Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-20-2012, 10:31   #9631
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
No offense, but I think it is stupid to ask math teachers about Cosmic science. His answer is clever, but still, math teachers should back the **** off this stuff.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 07-20-2012 at 10:33.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2012, 10:50   #9632
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
i asked my math teacher if he believed the universe was infinite and he said that infinity is a concept and the universe is always expanding but because its expanding it means that is it finite because then it wouldn't be expanding....

also now that im learning more about math and science i am still debating on becoming a psychologist, im leaning more towards neurology now >.<
If you want to be neurologist you have to be the type that wakes up with his work and goes to sleep with his work and dreams about his work. You have to be absolutely dedicated to it to do it. You also basically need to be a Ph.D. to get more than a McDonalds type of job wage..

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2012, 11:31   #9633
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
If you want to be neurologist you have to be the type that wakes up with his work and goes to sleep with his work and dreams about his work. You have to be absolutely dedicated to it to do it. You also basically need to be a Ph.D. to get more than a McDonalds type of job wage..
heyga thats so ratchet i take offence

and achmed i sort of agree but i still like to hear opinions of any math/science teacher

but science teachers are awesome, my hs chem teacher was all like "**** RECYCLING ITS ALL POINTLESS" and my college physics was all like "**** HEALTHY FOODS, **** ORGANIC, WE'LRE ALL ****ED"
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2012, 13:18   #9634
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
heyga thats so ratchet i take offence

and achmed i sort of agree but i still like to hear opinions of any math/science teacher

but science teachers are awesome, my hs chem teacher was all like "**** RECYCLING ITS ALL POINTLESS" and my college physics was all like "**** HEALTHY FOODS, **** ORGANIC, WE'LRE ALL ****ED"
It's the honest truth. What's there to take offense about? You know a lot of McDonalds employees?

This is Bulgaria.
Old 07-20-2012, 16:44   #9635
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
It's the honest truth. What's there to take offense about? You know a lot of McDonalds employees?
its the obvious truth
Old 07-22-2012, 01:54   #9636
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
I burned my leg.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2012, 08:56   #9637
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post
I burned my leg.
Did you jump, or failed in doing so, over a fire?

Or did you accidentally touch a bike's engine with your bare leg?

Tell us your interesting story on how you burnt your leg.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:19   #9638
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Did you jump, or failed in doing so, over a fire?

Or did you accidentally touch a bike's engine with your bare leg?

Tell us your interesting story on how you burnt your leg.
I accidentally touched a lawn mower muffler with my leg when I was clearing grass out from the underside of it.

Old 07-22-2012, 09:50   #9639
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
2nd degree burn? Or just a 1st?
Old 07-22-2012, 11:44   #9640
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
2nd degree burn? Or just a 1st?
I'm assuming it is a second degree burn, but I do not know. Its a redish line, kinda looks like plastic wrap, and skin is burnt off at the center with an open scab look to it.

Old 07-22-2012, 14:54   #9641
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
do you feel that you'd be able to recreate the scenario for future analysis ?

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
F(x) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2012, 18:56   #9642
Désolé

ruined about 10 $10 bricks and sawed off the electrical cord for an $80 power saw

;-; someone's not getting paid
Old 07-22-2012, 23:08   #9643
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

Quote:
ruined about 10 $10 bricks and sawed off the electrical cord for an $80 power saw

;-; someone's not getting paid
I accidentally cut the cord on an electric hedge trimmer, but it was fixed by wrapping it in electrical tape. I can't help you with fixing the bricks, though.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:47   #9644
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post
I accidentally cut the cord on an electric hedge trimmer, but it was fixed by wrapping it in electrical tape. I can't help you with fixing the bricks, though.
You don't say.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:18   #9645
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
woke, got to work, still here... not exactly a happening day ...

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
elisa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: