Old 11-13-2009, 11:55   #1
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Rapist New Jump Fb vid

Ok so i just put together a quick new jump video, No warm ups or nothin.. Was on a europe server and im american.. You can see the fraps lag and glitchy jumps, Put it together in less than 15 mins of dueling.. I dueled the #1 fber on light server.. Video sucks bad due to euro server and glitchy fraps.. I'll make 1 on american server tomorrow so people can see the huge difference.. I still land decent chains tho.. Just they aren't **** compared to american server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDGFn5WfeXc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2009, 12:00   #2
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Piku
*yawn*
Piku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2009, 12:15   #3
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Nowhere near his best but meh, you wanted new jump so you got it.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.

Last edited by ~*|Limbo|*~; 11-13-2009 at 12:18.
~*|Limbo|*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2009, 12:37   #4
mikey244
Got Beef?

mikey244 is on a distinguished road
Is it okay for me to feeel crap at fb after lookin at this .... even tho i never played with less than 300/400 ish ping .

Statue Of Zeus
*Hell~RaZor* Tro-War 130-130 (Retired)
EviL|Ra$caL Wat-Tro 110-130 (Retired)

Royalty
st Ninja-Ninja 130-130

Superbad chicks giving me McLoving.
mikey244 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2009, 12:38   #5
Leeeeeeeee

Leeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ View Post
Nowhere near his best but meh, you wanted new jump so you got it.
the vid speaks for its self hes good at fb, stop being his biatch, it makes you look ridiculous , you cant even say your defending him bcos no 1 even said anything apart from yawn....

Binni needs to spend less time "random thing" more time huntin polar bear

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=612049
Leeeeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2009, 12:50   #6
heini
c0ck4d00dl

heini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to heini Send a message via MSN to heini
play me
Old 11-13-2009, 13:01   #7
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
I dueled the #1 fber on light server..
This is why Rapist annoys me...

According to who, is this guy the #1 fber? His friends? People on here? I can almost guarantee there is someone better who just doesn't care at all to actually post here.

This just seems like another ego fest. Rapist is the self-proclaimed "#1 FBer" and when he says "I just beat the #1 FBer on..." it just strokes his ego while he beats his e-peen off.

Someone needs a serious reality check.

Let me guess Rapist...this makes me a nerd?
Old 11-13-2009, 13:15   #8
kdevil__13
Banned

kdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond repute
That guy played like trash. True story
kdevil__13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2009, 13:17   #9
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piku View Post

According to who, is this guy the #1 fber? His friends? People on here? I can almost guarantee there is someone better who just doesn't care at all to actually post here.

This just seems like another ego fest. Rapist is the self-proclaimed "#1 FBer" and when he says "I just beat the #1 FBer on..." it just strokes his ego while he beats his e-peen off.

He is the best fber on that server by far.. Says everybody who plays there.. And yes ur a nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2009, 13:18   #10
Anti-Faygot
Banned

Anti-Faygot has a reputation beyond reputeAnti-Faygot has a reputation beyond reputeAnti-Faygot has a reputation beyond reputeAnti-Faygot has a reputation beyond reputeAnti-Faygot has a reputation beyond reputeAnti-Faygot has a reputation beyond reputeAnti-Faygot has a reputation beyond reputeAnti-Faygot has a reputation beyond reputeAnti-Faygot has a reputation beyond reputeAnti-Faygot has a reputation beyond reputeAnti-Faygot has a reputation beyond repute
Lol I should ask a certain someone to log on and make Rapist rage delete another thread.
Anti-Faygot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2009, 13:19   #11
kdevil__13
Banned

kdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piku View Post

You are like the only person on this forum that doesn't **** ride Rapist. kudos
kdevil__13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2009, 13:22   #12
LoccLow

LoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond repute
: )
Lol, I did an Egyptian girl before and I pulled out a ****ing sandbox.
Quote:

This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.
.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
LoccLow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2009, 13:25   #13
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
you still didn't pm me the info so that my mate could play ya
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2009, 13:31   #14
Piku

Quote:
He is the best fber on that server by far.. Says everybody who plays there.. And yes ur a nerd.
"everybody"..meaning just the people you talked to. Meaning the people who knew him..and probably were his friends.

I wonder when you'll figure out that "nerd" isn't exactly an 'ace up your sleeve' insult.

Even if he is the best on his server, you still need a reality check. You are not half as good as you think you are and I'm still perplexed as to why people on these forums like stroking your **** so much considering how everyone likes to be complete jerks to each other.

And thank you kdevil
Old 11-13-2009, 13:44   #15
Carcass
Aryan Evil

Carcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, go easy on him.. Conquer Online is his life, after all.
Carcass is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: