Old 11-04-2009, 08:12   #1
Leeeeeeeee

Leeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond repute
All this fb/ss **** is annoying now

why the fcuk does everyone keep gooing on about fb/ss like its the only skill in the game?

at guild war all it takes is some 1 to get a ghost stack at pole(if that bug stil works idk) with 2 decent warriors as top stack to keep hitting the pole/potting the hits off, 3 very good hercing tros below that incase anyone tries to kill the stack and hit the pole at the same time and 4-5 waters in the stack to keep everyone alive

then your mad fb/ss skills are worth what?

i actually suck at fb, but in another thread some 1 made a ridiculous comment and said people think they're decent at the game but they cant beat me in fb so they're not decent or something like that cba to find it

what a insane comment to make! just because some 1 cant fb to a set level that means they're not decent at a game?

/rant over

Binni needs to spend less time "random thing" more time huntin polar bear

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=612049
Leeeeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2009, 08:20   #2
Leeeeeeeee

Leeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond repute
nvm found it

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Enyo- View Post
it's kind of ironic though they all think they're decent at this game but none of them can fb as good as me and i suck lol

Old 11-04-2009, 08:23   #3
FruityFrank
SillyNeck

FruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeeeeeeee View Post
Wah wah boo hoo im a homo

/rant over
I'm gonna guess you're a female reproductive organ. Poo butt
Old 11-04-2009, 08:24   #4
Leeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruityFrank View Post
I'm gonna guess you're a female reproductive organ. Poo butt
I dont guess, i know for a fact your a idiot.

Old 11-04-2009, 08:25   #5
FruityFrank
SillyNeck

FruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond reputeFruityFrank has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I dont guess, i know for a fact your a idiot.
Well you let me touch your pecker. Kweer
Old 11-04-2009, 08:26   #6
Leeeeeeeee

Quote:
Well you let me touch your pecker. Kweer
only bcos you promised not to troll ma thread if i let you touch it, now your goin back in your word

Old 11-04-2009, 08:27   #7
FruityFrank
SillyNeck

Quote:
only bcos you promised not to troll ma thread if i let you touch it, now your goin back in your word
I'll make it up to you. Orally
Old 11-04-2009, 08:29   #8
Leeeeeeeee

Quote:
I'll make it up to you. Orally
tnx same place as b4, in 48 mins, give or take a second

Old 11-04-2009, 08:30   #9
FruityFrank
SillyNeck

Unhappy

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh you tease
Old 11-04-2009, 08:31   #10
Always|Strapped
God|***e

Always|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond reputeAlways|Strapped has a reputation beyond repute
/GA¥ thread
LVL: 130>130>90
I Promise That Was Not Me Botting in Grotto <3
It Was My Evil Twin!
Always|Strapped is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2009, 08:34   #11
FruityFrank
SillyNeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always|Strapped View Post
/GA¥ thread
You want in or what? Not in the thread i mean into my bum
Old 11-04-2009, 08:48   #12
-Enyo-

-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute
hehe you made a thread because of me! i didn't even try to make you mad, it just happened i think i could be better at pvp in any class then you fb or no fb
-Enyo- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2009, 08:52   #13
Leeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Enyo- View Post
hehe you made a thread because of me! i didn't even try to make you mad, it just happened i think i could be better at pvp in any class then you fb or no fb
didnt make a thread just for you enyo, for the majority of people in that thread who were talking about fb/ss like it was their life, its srs annoying and sad

whut happend to playing a game for abit of fun

Old 11-04-2009, 09:18   #14
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
And all it takes is someone with no lag to jump beside that stack with cyclone, summon guard, and phoenix them all dead..
Old 11-04-2009, 09:25   #15
Leeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT1 View Post
And all it takes is someone with no lag to jump beside that stack with cyclone, summon guard, and phoenix them all dead..
that maybe true but that "someone" would get fbed/ss'd before he even managed to clean 1 person out, gaurds dont protect you from fb/ss as far as i remember

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: