View Poll Results: Should it be made easy to switch weapons,with use of hotkeys?
Yes 89 84.76%
No 16 15.24%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2008, 14:39   #1
The brain!()
Psycho

The brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond repute
Weapon Hot Keys

Please read and dont vote if you dont understand
Thank you

I think people should be able to put multiple weapons in hotkeys,and when you click its not removed from hotkey list.This would make pvp more fun and maybe make ppl wanna try out new weapons.Also,perhaps for trojans a special bar for left or right hand,so they too can switch weapons easy.

p.s this includes such things as ears/coronets and helmets.

Last edited by The brain!(); 07-17-2008 at 04:44.
The brain!() is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2008, 14:46   #2
eeyore

eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond repute
this was suggested a while back that no matter what you put on the hotkeys the thing didn't disappear until you manually removed it. I do like this idea and don't recall if it's in recommended or not but I'll still sign this one.

If you spend your day worrying about tomorrow, you'll miss the joys that could have been today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne*
oh Loosh, I love stroking your...keyboard. It feels so great
Join the lawsuit against TQ for illegal banning of characters!
eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2008, 14:56   #3
The brain!()
Psycho

The brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond repute
Ty And i put a uni bs in hotkey and right clicked it and hotkey slot was empty,meaning i would need to put back again.
Old 07-14-2008, 15:14   #4
SpellBound
~Judge~

SpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond reputeSpellBound has a reputation beyond repute
Why not can't harm anything and can only make the game more fun, they have lock items, so lets take advantage of all the possibility's.

Dark Wizard Idea!

If you like what you see in my posts rep me

I didn't participate in the Meteor Shower Event 12/07/08 - 14/07/08

I'm an infamous forum member here to view why.
P.S. Durant likes me

I'm in a youtube video click here.
Look for the red level 110 Trojan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomer2 View Post
SpellBound
i dont know why but i got the strangest feeling that you will be a mod 1 day.

Last update: Sunday, 3 August 2008
SpellBound is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2008, 15:28   #5
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
It's already possible ..

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^
XdeathmanX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2008, 16:45   #6
The brain!()
Psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by XdeathmanX View Post
It's already possible ..
Yes but once you click on it,its REMOVED from hotkey.This means you can change 1 time before you have to bring up inventory and do over.
Old 07-14-2008, 17:07   #7
~Green~Monster~

~Green~Monster~ has a reputation beyond repute~Green~Monster~ has a reputation beyond repute~Green~Monster~ has a reputation beyond repute~Green~Monster~ has a reputation beyond repute~Green~Monster~ has a reputation beyond repute~Green~Monster~ has a reputation beyond repute~Green~Monster~ has a reputation beyond repute~Green~Monster~ has a reputation beyond repute~Green~Monster~ has a reputation beyond repute~Green~Monster~ has a reputation beyond repute~Green~Monster~ has a reputation beyond repute
I agree to this.

/Signed.
~Green~Monster~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2008, 18:20   #8
MasterCheif117
Let's Go!!

MasterCheif117 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MasterCheif117
I'll think it is a great idea because so u can switch to shield-club from a 2h weapon in gw if u r getting attacked by a tao if ur a warrior. And make it soo u can equip a helm if a tro is after u... Thumbs Up!!!

Server: Aries

Characters:

Polgara 127-124 war-war

MasterCheif117 lvl 85 tro

Remums lvl 115 war

PhantomWarriors 4 LIFE!!!
MasterCheif117 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2008, 20:00   #9
The brain!()
Psycho

Bump already
Old 07-14-2008, 23:20   #10
Confuzed?
Bye

Confuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond repute
I voted 'yes' would make the game slightly better, I was always changing between club/blade and blade/blade on my trojan

I live in gillianchung's mansion

JenovA
130-130-130
Archer-Warrior-Trojan
Confuzed? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2008, 09:31   #11
The brain!()
Psycho

Ty
Old 07-15-2008, 13:05   #12
Mileek
Done.

Mileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond reputeMileek has a reputation beyond repute
/signed
Mileek is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2008, 06:18   #13
The brain!()
Psycho

bump
Old 07-16-2008, 09:57   #14
CrUmBLe
Yoga > You

CrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond reputeCrUmBLe has a reputation beyond repute
signed i hate having to open invent to switch from ears to coro : /

[Pyramid]
[Created July 2007 Creator & Owner]
[Name : CrUmBLe] - [Class : Water>Water] - [Level : 110>XXX]

[Pyramid]

[Created April 2005 Creator & Owner]
[GL of Inzerillo]
[Name : DeadPool] - [Class : Trojan>Trojan] - [Level : 130>XXX]

[CO 1.0 Dream]
[Created 2004 Creator & Owner]
[Name : DeadPool] - [Class : Trojan] - [Level : 26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant
CO sucks large Rhino balls

VEND CPS !

Pure Warrior Suggestion
CrUmBLe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2008, 13:13   #15
xAcidBurNx
WTFpwndOMG

Location: California, USA Posts: 7694 †††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††††††††††††
xAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to xAcidBurNx
lol i say no! naturally coz im a fire theres nothing to switch...

Officer (inactive)
Water-War-Fire 130-130-131

Azwra|th (my new kickas fire)
Ninja-War-Fire (first EVER) completed 1/14/2009 in 3 weeks 130-130-133
RÀgnÀRðK GL

--==: EQUIPMENT :==--

FULL 2soc bless -7
+12 BS
+12 brace
+12 robe
+12 fan
+12 tower