Old 02-10-2008, 13:20   #1
gdarstar

gdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond repute
HI all

I just started on the froum just want to say hi.
so how are thing going??

Archer 125/131
Water 130/war 130/fire 117 retired
PoisonStar
the 1st of his kind retired
Ninja 130/war 130 /Archer 132

What is sad you spend so much time building ur char &
gears then someone or ppl find a bug to pass ur
lv & gear. Co did fix the bug but did NOT set thing right.
I think that why Co has lost some many good players
gdarstar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2008, 13:40   #2
THU¶DER
Banned

THU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond repute
**** off you lil guard ****er
THU¶DER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2008, 13:43   #3
gdarstar

gdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond repute
ur mad b/c i owned u :confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by THU¶DER View Post
**** off you lil guard ****er
are u still mad b/c i can own u
PoisonStar

Old 02-10-2008, 13:46   #4
THU¶DER
Banned

THU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond repute
no
your ***** sucking ***** can
i can rape you any time
how the hell can i own you if you fly and guard?
Old 02-10-2008, 13:51   #5
gdarstar

Talking U quit

Quote:
no
i can rape you any time
ur mad b/c u was getting ur butt hand to u by everyone on the server
PoisonStar

Old 02-10-2008, 13:58   #6
XX SHIFTER XX
Awaken

XX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
no
i can rape you any time
Did you get banned or hacked or jail botted alot? i cant keep track of all you guy's
Old 02-10-2008, 14:17   #7
yoitsRyanHollaa
NIUUUGGGAA

yoitsRyanHollaa has a reputation beyond reputeyoitsRyanHollaa has a reputation beyond reputeyoitsRyanHollaa has a reputation beyond reputeyoitsRyanHollaa has a reputation beyond reputeyoitsRyanHollaa has a reputation beyond reputeyoitsRyanHollaa has a reputation beyond reputeyoitsRyanHollaa has a reputation beyond reputeyoitsRyanHollaa has a reputation beyond reputeyoitsRyanHollaa has a reputation beyond reputeyoitsRyanHollaa has a reputation beyond reputeyoitsRyanHollaa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to yoitsRyanHollaa
ooooooooooooooooo burnnnnn

Dark_Fire 110-130 wat-fire
†rivium 130-121 wat-war
yoitsRyanHollaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2008, 15:28   #8
THU¶DER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdarstar View Post
ur mad b/c u was getting ur butt hand to u by everyone on the server
oh really?
and how bout those times you ran from my noob ass?
and when you couldn't stay in the air got down and got owned?
Old 02-10-2008, 16:51   #9
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
Gdarstar and shifter are best of friends! I've heard it said that where one goes the other is sure to follow. lol. Another bad bot killer. Good on you Gdar for PKing bots. Bad on you for being so irritating!!!

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
DarkRage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2008, 23:35   #10
gdarstar

Talking Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Gdarstar and shifter are best of friends! I've heard it said that where one goes the other is sure to follow. lol. Another bad bot killer. Good on you Gdar for PKing bots. Bad on you for being so irritating!!!
Thank you for the compliment. I don't mean to be irritating, but what do you expect when I get pissed off. LOL I guess it comes with the territory of being a bot hunter. XP

P.S.The best combination is an archer and fire tao on the same team.
PoisonStar

Old 02-23-2008, 21:24   #11
XX SHIFTER XX
Awaken

XX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdarstar View Post
Thank you for the compliment. I don't mean to be irritating, but what do you expect when I get pissed off. LOL I guess it comes with the territory of being a bot hunter. XP

P.S.The best combination is an archer and fire tao on the same team.
Hey are how does 132 feel?
Old 02-24-2008, 00:39   #12
GothicDrkGrl

GothicDrkGrl has a reputation beyond reputeGothicDrkGrl has a reputation beyond reputeGothicDrkGrl has a reputation beyond reputeGothicDrkGrl has a reputation beyond reputeGothicDrkGrl has a reputation beyond reputeGothicDrkGrl has a reputation beyond reputeGothicDrkGrl has a reputation beyond reputeGothicDrkGrl has a reputation beyond reputeGothicDrkGrl has a reputation beyond reputeGothicDrkGrl has a reputation beyond reputeGothicDrkGrl has a reputation beyond repute
WOOT gdarstar lvl 132.. now he can get his 2nd rb.. You go gdar!!.. and as for him bein irritating he is only that to people who bot.. and he kills.. oh well if they wouldn't be so dumb and use a bot/hack in the game they wouldn't be killed so much by guys like gdarstar, and shifter.. KUDOS to you both for doin such a good job at catchin them.. hee hee..

GothicDrkGrl

Sort of Around..
GothicDrkGrl tro~130/tro~132/tro~125

Don't cry for me.. I am around with you always..
GothicDrkGrl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2008, 22:23   #13
Brienna

Brienna is a name known to allBrienna is a name known to allBrienna is a name known to allBrienna is a name known to allBrienna is a name known to allBrienna is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Brienna
Wink

Hello!!!

Currently
130Tro/130War/131Archer
~Lightning~
http://a292.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...9eee07f04b.gif
Brienna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: