View Poll Results: add inventory space for dbs
yes 7 36.84%
no 12 63.16%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2008, 16:16   #1
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
inventory expansion

simple
your inv. has 40 slots
pay 5 dbs for 20 extra
pay 10 more from 20 more aswell

giving you basically 2 inventories
just have it be a small tab at the top of your inv. labeled 1 and 2

id do it
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2008, 16:18   #2
Rashon.

Rashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond repute
DragonBalls are too much to ask for more spaces. If someone has a noob account, they can just put the extra things there.
Rashon. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2008, 16:32   #3
Ruixituh
I'm HOT!

Ruixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Ruixituh
Another advantage for DB buyers? No ty.

DAngel - Water/Fire - 110/124[Active]
Fire_Angel - Archer - 110 - Ocasional hunter
CruelShade - Warrior/Warrior - 120/110 ACTIVE

I P0WN SLOWLY

Rep me and i rep u back ;D

Favorite Posts:
--> Making your own avatar
--> New guild features
Ruixituh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2008, 16:40   #4
┼Pumpkin┼King┼

┼Pumpkin┼King┼ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashon. View Post
DragonBalls are too much to ask for more spaces. If someone has a noob account, they can just put the extra things there.
or maybe there could be a quest to get more inventory
it could be like titan quest
┼Pumpkin┼King┼ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2008, 16:46   #5
Ruixituh
I'm HOT!

Ruixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Ruixituh
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***9532;Pumpkin***9532;King***9532; View Post
or maybe there could be a quest to get more inventory
it could be like titan quest
I agree with that.

DAngel - Water/Fire - 110/124[Active]
Fire_Angel - Archer - 110 - Ocasional hunter
CruelShade - Warrior/Warrior - 120/110 ACTIVE

I P0WN SLOWLY

Rep me and i rep u back ;D

Favorite Posts:
--> Making your own avatar
--> New guild features
Ruixituh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2008, 16:58   #6
THU¶DER
Banned

THU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond reputeTHU¶DER has a reputation beyond repute
or give it in for free, where i play, you got an extra button on your invent, lets you hold more, also, you can set up market stalls on any/every none pk maps, actually, anywhere, you'll likely to get more pked tho
and if you're in a REALLY tight situation?
the market stall can lend you a hand

and the bank hold the same items, just you can flip bank pages to hold as many items as possible

we can possibly try that in?

side note, i got pked trying to do this and probably get em back later, i noticed he was standing next to me, took em 2 minutes to kill me, vice versa, 10 seconds but here

far right is the main invent, next to it is the extra slot
the far left is the market stall
for a grand total of 85 slots
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	item screenshot.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	36328  

Last edited by THU¶DER; 02-09-2008 at 17:06.
THU¶DER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2008, 08:29   #7
DarkYondaime
baka baka

DarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond reputeDarkYondaime has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DarkYondaime Send a message via MSN to DarkYondaime
Quote:
Originally Posted by THU¶DER View Post
or give it in for free, where i play, you got an extra button on your invent, lets you hold more, also, you can set up market stalls on any/every none pk maps, actually, anywhere, you'll likely to get more pked tho
and if you're in a REALLY tight situation?
the market stall can lend you a hand

and the bank hold the same items, just you can flip bank pages to hold as many items as possible

we can possibly try that in?

side note, i got pked trying to do this and probably get em back later, i noticed he was standing next to me, took em 2 minutes to kill me, vice versa, 10 seconds but here

far right is the main invent, next to it is the extra slot
the far left is the market stall
for a grand total of 85 slots
game looks interesting, wish I knew what it was saying.

A quest to get more slots would be fun, but not paying dbs
DarkYondaime is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2008, 08:59   #8
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
Supported.

Paying dbs ... no
Quest ... maybe
Level requirement ... yes

~Fady1wu~

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2008, 10:29   #9
Arcturus1972
Glow Worm

Arcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Arcturus1972
Just make or buy a house and the upgrade. That gives you an extra 2 wh's in the market.

If the "bug" costs TQ money, it gets fixed. If it only inconviences the players, it becomes an "added feature".
Arcturus1972 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2008, 10:53   #10
SCAR-LESS-FACE
I OWN YOU

Location: Nowhere interesting. Intelligent Posts: 999,999 + 1 Unintelligent
SCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fady1wu View Post
Supported.

Paying dbs ... no
Quest ... maybe
Level requirement ... yes

~Fady1wu~
quest made

Your thread = Fail.

ppl i own at the moment: your mom, Hai, you
GREATEST GAME EVER: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=486958
SCAR-LESS-FACE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2008, 11:01   #11
burok

burok has a reputation beyond reputeburok has a reputation beyond reputeburok has a reputation beyond reputeburok has a reputation beyond reputeburok has a reputation beyond reputeburok has a reputation beyond reputeburok has a reputation beyond reputeburok has a reputation beyond reputeburok has a reputation beyond reputeburok has a reputation beyond reputeburok has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah if anyone has ever played Arch lord there are 4 pages for your inventory (each 20 slots i think). Then there is either a few pages for wh or just bigger don't remember.
burok is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2008, 11:53   #12
phoenixblack2.0
Legend

phoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
In comparison to other MMO's, Conquer Online has a huge amount of inventory space. Normally there is only one back type of story and individual items take up varying amount of space instead of one slot. I don't think a need for greater space is there.
Old 02-10-2008, 13:48   #13
~Weezy~
Weeeeeeeee

~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post
simple
your inv. has 40 slots
pay 5 dbs for 20 extra
pay 10 more from 20 more aswell

giving you basically 2 inventories
just have it be a small tab at the top of your inv. labeled 1 and 2

id do it
no for dbs....pay at least like 5kk to do it...lvl requirement..yes

Lilwayne- 126-133-135
Warrior/Warrior/Warrior
~Weezy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2008, 13:49   #14
Fwia
Banned

Fwia has a reputation beyond reputeFwia has a reputation beyond reputeFwia has a reputation beyond reputeFwia has a reputation beyond reputeFwia has a reputation beyond reputeFwia has a reputation beyond reputeFwia has a reputation beyond reputeFwia has a reputation beyond reputeFwia has a reputation beyond reputeFwia has a reputation beyond reputeFwia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fwia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruixituh View Post
Fwia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2008, 14:18   #15
SirGawain
-Reunion-

SirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruixituh View Post
<3
[***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;]
[Trojan]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Warrior]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Trojan]

I only aimbot my guildmates.
SirGawain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: