View Poll Results: Ok or no ya noop?
Give them a chance. 10 58.82%
Don't give them a chance. 7 41.18%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2008, 13:58   #1
SCAR-LESS-FACE
I OWN YOU

Location: Nowhere interesting. Intelligent Posts: 999,999 + 1 Unintelligent
SCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond repute
Interns

Newbies should be given a chance to decide which class they want to be after he/she experiences their abilities (by third-person view). When they are level 15, they are sent to the screen where people choose their class and then they can choose their class (must go to new NPC: Teacher). They are still able to choose their size and gender beforehand.

Their "Job" will appear as Intern, and they can use any weapon and magical attack. (Suggested by Rashon. )

You can skip to level 15, if you already know the basics or you know what you want to be. (Suggested by waterguy)

Once you are Lvl 20 and not promoted, you cannot gain any experience until you get promoted. (Suggested by Reeper0278)

Accepting all good suggestions

Your thread = Fail.

ppl i own at the moment: your mom, Hai, you
GREATEST GAME EVER: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=486958

Last edited by SCAR-LESS-FACE; 02-10-2008 at 09:53.
SCAR-LESS-FACE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2008, 14:10   #2
waterguy
omgwtfbbq

waterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCAR-LESS-FACE View Post
Newbies should be given a chance to decide which class they want to be after he/she experiences their abilities (by third-person view). When they are level 15, they are sent to the screen where people choose their class and then they can choose their class (must to new NPC: Teacher). They are still able to choose their size and gender beforehand.

Their "Job" will appear as Intern, and they can use any weapon at all. They cannot use magic.

Accepting all good suggestions
Hmmm that makes sense but i dont get it they re gonna kill monsters by boxing or the monsters defence are going to be lowered? And what if your trying to make a plvl noob that makes it even harder to just get it plvled. Also what if your hacked then you know all the moves and you just want to get on with it.So there should be an option to be an intern or just to get on with it.
Go outside and walk into a busy street. Once you have been hit by a bus, ask god for 'plvl' and 'rez plx'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL View Post
How do I craft mets? I found some wierd 'sycee' metal on the ground, and I think I should be able to use this to make mets. Also, how do I eat the animals I kill? I'm level 12, and I think my guy would be really hungry by now.
Quote:
But what happens if I don't eat for a while in game? If I die in game due to starvation, do I die IRL?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallen v.1337 View Post
Internet cat-fights just aren't the same.
waterguy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2008, 14:14   #3
SCAR-LESS-FACE
I OWN YOU

SCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond reputeSCAR-LESS-FACE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterguy View Post
Hmmm that makes sense but i dont get it they re gonna kill monsters by boxing or the monsters defence are going to be lowered? They use any weapon not including backsword and bow, forgot to mention. Every class can use them already anyway.
And what if your trying to make a plvl noob that makes it even harder to just get it plvled. It's just to level 15, won't take too long to level. They can still get plvld.
Also what if your hacked then you know all the moves and you just want to get on with it. Who hacks a newb? (unless they want items because it is market newb). And because it is market noob, no need to promote it, because you only use it for marketing
So there should be an option to be an intern or just to get on with it.

Your thread = Fail.

Old 02-09-2008, 14:19   #4
waterguy
omgwtfbbq

waterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond reputewaterguy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I meant with the "what if your hacked" I meant that what if your main ,lets say is a 2nd rb wat-war-tro, was hacked. So you practically know all the spells and attacks so you dont want to be an intern there should be an option asking "do you want to be an intern or do you want to pick your class now".
Go outside and walk into a busy street. Once you have been hit by a bus, ask god for 'plvl' and 'rez plx'.
Quote:
How do I craft mets? I found some wierd 'sycee' metal on the ground, and I think I should be able to use this to make mets. Also, how do I eat the animals I kill? I'm level 12, and I think my guy would be really hungry by now.
Quote:
But what happens if I don't eat for a while in game? If I die in game due to starvation, do I die IRL?
Quote:
Old 02-09-2008, 14:20   #5
SCAR-LESS-FACE
I OWN YOU

Quote:
I meant with the "what if your hacked" I meant that what if your main ,lets say is a 2nd rb wat-war-tro, was hacked. So you practically know all the spells and attacks so you dont want to be an intern there should be an option asking "do you want to be an intern or do you want to pick your class now".
rb start at lvl 15 o.o
this has nothing to do with them

Your thread = Fail.

Old 02-09-2008, 14:24   #6
waterguy
omgwtfbbq

Quote:
rb start at lvl 15 o.o
this has nothing to do with them
Your not understanding me I said what if it was hacked and you had to make a new main.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-09-2008, 14:25   #7
SCAR-LESS-FACE
I OWN YOU

Quote:
Your not understanding me I said what if it was hacked and you had to make a new main.
sorry i've never been rb, so any rb stuff won't make sense to me.
Anyway, you are suggestioning that they go straight to 15. Right?
I'll leave that for others to decide.

Your thread = Fail.

Old 02-09-2008, 14:36   #8
~ネame
Banned

~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
sorry i've never been rb, so any rb stuff won't make sense to me.
Anyway, you are suggestioning that they go straight to 15. Right?
I'll leave that for others to decide.
He means if you started a new account and already knew your class, then you wouldn't want to have to be an intern, you would just want to be whatever class. So he's wondering if you could just jump straight to 15 if you already knew all of the basics.
~ネame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2008, 14:37   #9
SCAR-LESS-FACE
I OWN YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ネame View Post
He means if you started a new account and already knew your class, then you wouldn't want to have to be an intern, you would just want to be whatever class. So he's wondering if you could just jump straight to 15 if you already knew all of the basics.
I guess so, fine.

Your thread = Fail.

Old 02-09-2008, 17:15   #10
SCAR-LESS-FACE
I OWN YOU

bump

Your thread = Fail.

Old 02-09-2008, 18:15   #11
THUカDER
Banned

THUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond repute
VLTK lets you choose your class at lvl 10
THUカDER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2008, 18:54   #12
Rashon.

Rashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond repute
This idea is alright but I think they should be able to use magic or a bow so that a noob can know how all three ways of attack can be used. Limiting them to melee for the first 15 levels and they might not have much consideration for a Taoist or Archer,
Rashon. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2008, 19:01   #13
SCAR-LESS-FACE
I OWN YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashon. View Post
This idea is alright but I think they should be able to use magic or a bow so that a noob can know how all three ways of attack can be used. Limiting them to melee for the first 15 levels and they might not have much consideration for a Taoist or Archer,
People are never gonna promote because of this freedom (if they're smart enough to think of it). So I adding that once you reach Lvl 20, you are automatically promoted to any class, you cannot decide.

Your thread = Fail.

Last edited by SCAR-LESS-FACE; 02-09-2008 at 19:03.
Old 02-09-2008, 19:06   #14
THUカDER
Banned

THUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond reputeTHUカDER has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
People are never gonna promote because of this freedom (if they're smart enough to think of it). So I adding that once you reach Lvl 20, you are automatically promoted to any class, you cannot decide.
thats not cool
THUカDER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2008, 19:09   #15
SCAR-LESS-FACE
I OWN YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUカDER View Post
thats not cool
u disagree with my idea?

Your thread = Fail.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: